Who trades hands? - page 5

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Can I show you some screenshots from webmoney about the payment? A photo of the flat and the car, too?

The theme is basically something else. I have not seen any trader who would have reached at least a decent result with his hands. As for the profitability of some thousands of percent, it is mainly done with trading robots.
This is for those who doubt that this is my monitoring

The most interesting browser tab in the screenshot is probably the eighth)

Dmitiry Ananiev:

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=36439&lang=ru

Does it make more sense this way ?

Change the mirror. Maybe then you'll see yourself.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

So I do not only tell you, I can also confirm it with monitoring. I do not want to brag about it. I assure beginners that everyone can do it, if they strictly follow the strategy! But to confirm that associative thinking helps to earn on Forex Market without certain proofs is an empty speculation.

Well by the way, the famous turtle strategy also has clear rules and is still profitable, somewhere in the kodobase saw the implementation.

How to find you there? There's 113 pages of various monitoring at the link.

copy the link to the clipboard and paste it into the browser. Going from mql5.com is not working properly for some reason.

Dmitiry Ananiev:
copy the link to the clipboard and paste it into the browser. Switching from mql5.com works incorrectly for some reason.

Yes, it works fine through the buffer. Cool monitoring, even though it's old!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, it goes over the buffer all right. Cool monitoring, even though it's old!

It's been a long fighter. And Kolya came, and trimmed well.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The fighter held on for a long time. And Kolya came and did a great job.

Who's Kolya? In three months from $200 he made a profit of $59946 and took it all out. You're not seeing the numbers anymore, you've got to give up the booze.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Who's Kolya? In three months from $200 he made a profit of $59946 and took it all out. You can't see the numbers anymore.

He withdrew zero. Just didn't have enough margin to get away from the stake.

Kolya is a four-legged man who can catch up with anyone.)

Then how did the 60k profit come about?

Dmitiry Ananiev:
Then how did the 60k profit come about?

After the coli you have 60 kopecks left. You can see it in the charts.
Reason: