What is your trading strategy?! - page 2

khorosh:
He can if you give him a stable earning, maintenance-free expert).

Who's going to give him one?)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Who's going to give him one?)
In fact, people are so angry... it's like asking you for money...

Ales Kolomenas:
In fact, people are so mean... it's like asking you for money...

Yeah. o/o((

You are not asking for money, you are asking for a money making machine.

Ales Kolomenas:
In fact, people are so angry... as if I am asking you for money... No way...

Trading is a business and a job. Does anybody give his trading system to a direct competitor? Where does the money in the market come from? To make money, you have to beat the other side. Now I'm giving the experience of 10 years of development to a man who has a wife, two kids and credits. What are the loans for? A car and a TV? For your own pleasure, loans and a wife. What about sacrificing everything for the sake of the goal? I have done so, for example: sold my car, quit my job, spent hundreds of hours at my computer, and spent several thousand dollars on programming services.

Suppose I now give a robot that I bring a stable profit (but it can not be set at $ 100), first of all, it makes little for the average person, about 5% per month, and secondly, if he suddenly loses, then what gratitude will I get? Probably someone who got a robot will call me a stupid idiot and somewhere else will write about it)

The only thing I can help with is to advise what to read, in what direction to develop and what not to do. You should not take these $100 to the market, they will be lost anyway, through PAMM, or signals, or on your own. It is better to spend it on training.

Read local forums, here, among a lot of rubbish, people write smart and useful things. They may argue about the benefits of martingale, but it is also useful information. The only difference is that the market does not have any specific points of view. They don't know why you can't make money, you may as well ask questions or create ideas on the forum, people will tell you who has done it and what they got. I cannot make profit with such trading robots, because they do not depend on the market and the market does not work.

I think that the market is not a breeze, it's not so easy to make money.

Ales Kolomenas:
The market is really angry now... as if I'm asking you for money... No way...

Where is "evil"?

You want to take the heat, and that is unlikely to work.

All possible strategies have long been invented and are in the public domain.

Roughly speaking, there are only two.

1. Trend strategy - "Hold the trend, and we will hold on to it as long as it moves.

2.Fleeting - "On a deviation, open for a return".

ALL. Absolutely all strategies fit into these two groups, and all of them are publicly available on the Internet.

The only problem is that by applying a trend on a flat or a flat on a trend, you lose your money. Accordingly, the art of the trader is to apply the right strategy in time. And this is what everyone is doing. Those who are successful in it are in profit.

How to determine where there is a flat, where there is a trend - there are loads of ways, and they are all available to the public. But, again - when to use which method - everyone decides for himself.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yeah. o/o((.

You're not asking for money, you're asking for a money making machine.

there is no such machine, don't mislead people)

I won't say anything about strategy, but there are enough tools in 'CodeBase' that you can share your money with others. If you combine some of them, you can create a strategy for making money.

The problem here is not one of anger.

I can share my system, but just to give someone three years of my life in front of a monitor? (I do not leave my computer)

Personally, I think it is wrong to give such a gift to a stranger (or an acquaintance too)

Ales Kolomenas:
I have a family, two kids, credits, I can not even count on a bigger deposit, thanks a lot in advance, colleagues!

100 quid on the market won't do anything but cause you a lot of hassle. The market is a realistic place to make money. The market is not that good, but they are not very good at it.

All strategies are already described - select any of them, but only few people succeed in trading by them. There are a lot of nuances that need to be considered, and this only comes with experience. In general, everything is similar to any other specialty. It's nothing new.

If you think that auto-trading will solve your problems, you are greatly mistaken. Instead of problems, it will cause many others.

Lilita Bogachkova:
I won't say anything about strategy, but there are enough tools in 'CodeBase' that you can share your money with others. If you combine some of them, you can create a strategy for making money.
In fact, there are more than enough tools in the terminal to make money, to sink or to combine. I think they are not tools, but the problem is that any blonde will make money on forex, give me the right TS/bot. Like there is no professional selection
Reason: