General - page 1576

[Deleted]
I should be grateful if someone could program an indicator that calculates the price change per time (not per candle) of a moving average. Preferably each new dot on the indicator's line would represent the value: (last price value of the MA - previous price value of the MA)/hour. I wish the
hi please can some one fix this ea so it will open trades in 5 dec place brokers as it will only open in 4 dec place trying to get it to work with odl. it opens a trade when you drag it to chart and opens a sell or buy with a percent of account using the distance from price as stop loss.
hi, i'm using metatrader for over 3 years, i need to remove this label.. any advice
Of all the upgrades I've seen in the software industry in the past 30 years, this has to be the worst. When you upgrade you do not take away funtionality, you add to it. There are no traders that what this to happen. Do you listen to your true customers or not. Add heding or don't even bother as...
  BOSS and BOSS Turbo  (11   1 2)
Dear Friends, I'm opening this thread for you to discuss our signals, BOSS and BOSS Turbo. We feel that these signals have a lot of potential for those interested in longterm success with logical profits and drawdowns. Its of course up to you to choose your risk levels according to your character...
when i downloaded mt4 i got this error message [IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k137/kylefoley76/Picture10-4.png[/IMG] is anyone aware of this? how i fix this?
Can future version of MetaTrader tap into the computing power of the graphic card like Navida GeForce ? Currently these GPU is being tap to speed up grid computing ( http://www.gridcomputingplanet.com/article.php/3792971). In the article it looks like a single GPU is 20 faster than a PC in...
I've got a demo that has Forex and the Dow 30 stocks but I can't figure out how to add more stocks.
Good news today when i updated the software mt5. The strategy tester has been inserted. Now looking for the use of the agents. Good testing to all..
I have wait for strategy tester for long long time , i wait since last year November.... i start to be impatient  !! can developer publish the single-currency strategy tester first? thankyou 
  scalping EAs  (2)
I have to ask, i'm new to this, what is a scalping EAs on MetaTrader 4? Regards Dave
hello i have a question ... can you do a hole on weekends or on non-trading days like on this picture ? thank you
Hello for all in this forum. This is New super ea ilan-TrioKS v1.43. Please test it !!! Enter in GBP/USD - M1, M5, M15.
Thanks Rosh and all of the MetaTrader 5 team for the hard work you guys put into this trading platform. I believe there is a lot of people that see your hard work although it sometimes doesn't feel like it :). It is not left unappreciated. I really feel the step to a OOP language was a must and I...
Hi all, Is there anyway to add another server to MT5? I wondered if i can add my real broker server, this way i can download historical data from his servers and make the testing on it. Please note: My broker works with MT4. Are there any server side changes that needed for MT5?    Thanks, Mike 
please add a start point "0" parameter. e.g. an Elliott Motive Wave, it must has 6 points: 1. start point 0 2. wave 1 peak 3. wave 2 trough 4. wave 3 peak 5. wave 4 trough 6. wave 5 peak the same start point requre for Elliott Corrective Wave.
Dear guys, I look for a function (indicator e.g.) that gives me an alarm when my pending order opened in MT4. I do not mean the regular alarm function in MT4 where I have to insert the price level seperately to have an alarm but an automatic function. Can someone help me please? Thank you very...
  account balance  (1)
Im new to metatrader 4, and thus have a bit of a newbie question. How/ Where can i see the account balance for my demo account?
While  you are working on improving with MT5, I would like to recommend that in the client, each indicator have a sheet in the properties devoted to designers instructions, intent of use, description, URL to a detailed use of the indicator.  In fact, this might be a good idea for scripts, EAs,...
I have found that if an argument type to a .DLL function is defined as "bool" in the function definition in the .mqh file a binary value of all zeros is passed to the the .DLL code whether the actual argument value is true or false. This problem is present irrespective of whether the C code defines...
Posted on mql4 codebase. http://www.mql4.com/codebase/indicators/277/ The code is not fully tested, comments and suggestions are welcome. Also a few suggestions for Metaquotes which i found might be useful while creating the converter. 1. option to disable certain indicator/experts/scripts...
I had a lot of problems with my PC lately and had to reinstall all my software. Now MT4 will not display custom indicators. If I select one, nothing happens. Normally a pop up window should appear where you select "Allow DLL imports", but that does not happen. Please help!!!
Seven months have passed since testing of the MetaTrader 5 platform started. The first stage of it implied closed testing among the most active members of the MQL4.community. On the second stage we officially published the terminal - its public testing started. Together with that, back-office...
Could some kind soul please explain what is wrong with the following code. 1. It sort of works but does not update once chart is loaded 2. If I try to change timeframe on chart then the application hangs? Any help appreciated. My code......... #property indicator_chart_window double mR1, mS1; int...
Hi guys and gals. I have my own semi automatic system whcih has been used with success for about 3 years. I have been using it on RAS for the past week or so and almost doubled the account. As with all systems and EAs, there WILL be drawdown and the odd loss or two, but this system WILL make you...
I've already put this issue in the profile -> service desk for the developers as an instance, but not recieved any reply, just it was closed. Can anyone create a simple indicator attached to M1 timeframe but copy the D1 of the previous day bar for instance?   It keeps giving error 4401.
System working with a combination of various analytical systems to fast pips with minimal possible drawdown, not leave open positions without stop loss waiting around, opening and closing positions usually quick and the same day, I work to keep their capital safe. System configured for an account of...
Hy, I am using eakain on the asian session, on seven pairs, it doubled the account in 5 weeks on alpari demo. But it has a problem sometimes, it has about 40-70 pips stoploss, usually it closes further, but sometimes its just trending, and eakain is hoping it will reverse and it can close with a...
Can we have a search engine within this website for better search of information?
Hi, This is my new service trading methodology based on LOSS MANAGEMENT. Entrance is done automatically via proprietary signal and in few cases the exit is realized via visual analysis regarding the market condition (i.e. FOMC speech). Please go the tradena-online and download the document...