How many times did you manage to increase your deposit? - page 7

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You have to live on something))

Alexei, I think you should live off forex when you have 4 to 5 accounts with different brokers. Each account is about $10k. You should modestly earn $700 from each account every month without extremism. Then this $700 can be withdrawn and you can live on it. But as long as you don't have it, I think you have to make a living in some other way and gradually create this paradise of 4 to 5 accounts on forex.

Victor Ziborov:

Alexei, it seems to me that you should live off forex when you have 4 - 5 accounts with different brokers. Each account is about $10k. You should modestly earn $700 from each account every month without extremism. Then this $700 can be withdrawn and you can live on it. But as long as there is no withdrawal, I think you have to earn money in different way, in Forex you have to create this paradise with 4 or 5 accounts.

Everyone has his own style of life and trading, for me 7% a month is not enough.

quadrupled the deposit but only once

Just recently increased my deposit by as much as 0.8 times (-20%). It's such a small experimental deposit. Nothing works out).

The rest of deposits - I don't know, I'm withdrawing slowly. I'm leaving the depo as it is, why do I need depo with more sum than it's necessary for playing?

60K from $200 in 3 months. this was in 2012. _http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=36439&lang=ru

46k from $50 in a week. Life Capital broker. they had a 4 mark Eurofund account, 1 point spread and quotes unfiltered. The use of owtnicks is disabled on the server side of mt4 . They also have a lot of money for those people who do not have them on their forex account. I withdrew 3000, the rest was not withdrawn.

I also tried to withdraw from my account on Thanksgiving Day 2009 when I got a low liquidity futures. i got 10k for 36 hours from 80 dollars.

Generally it used to be a bad night if the account didn't double overnight. There was a 10-fold increase during the night. But I also lost money quickly on such risks.

Reason: