General - page 1070

Add alert sonor  (2)
can u please add an alert sound to this ind thank u.
[Deleted]
BJF AutoClick Software allowing automated trading in MT4 without using expert advisors (EAs). It presses Buy or Sell, it places Stop loss and Take Profit and Closes orders buttons as a manual trader would. http://offers.fxpartner.net/bjf-autoclick-software-manual-trading-emulation/
Hi, everyone! I have a problem and I don't know if it's a bug. If I put this: ChartSetInteger(ChartID(),CHART_EVENT_OBJECT_DELETE,true); in init() it freezes my platform! it doesn't happen with ChartSetInteger(ChartID(),CHART_EVENT_OBJECT_CREATE,true);
The euro slumped on Tuesday after a number of explosions in Brussels at the airport and on the metro system, with some media informing of multiple deaths and injuries. The cause of the explosions are still to be determined. The pair traded 0.38% lower at $1.1195 after the explosions, with news still...
Hi guys, I wonder that MQL4 provides any functions, API for create a demo account on MT4 or we have to do it manually. Do you have any idea for it? Thanks for your reading.
Hi Guys, Please help, my funds are locked in freelance due to an ongoing project , however, the freelancer did not do the job and was not responding to my messages anymore. I need help to cancel the project so that I can unlock the funds. Thanks
A real basic one, but I cant figure it out. How do I go about removing the small arrows from the charts that show my past trades
  BASICS  (2)
Hi guys, just started with mql4 and have completely no programming experience. Do you please know about something which is for absolute mql virgin and prick-proof? I tried this in mql4 but there is more errors than words 8=( void OnTick() { //--- if (double iMA (0, 0, 5, 5, MODE_SMA...
What happened with with the downloads? MT5 and MT4 downloads doesn'work. Downloading a zip works fine, but ther is none. Please help
I have written a code in c and I want this code to be able to communicate with MetaTrade 5? How can I do this? should I do this through API and the broker website, or is the anyway to send and receive information to and from metatrader? I don't want to, neither have the patience to change the code...
  Private Message  (1)
Team, Please, how do I get to my Private Message (PM) area on this site. Regards
Please see the attached. My ID is nanozexx. However I cannot get access to MQL5 community from my MT4 Why?? Please help. Masakazu Suganami
  if in if  (9)
Hi! I need someone with a bigger and smarter brain. How can i do something like this: Add conditions in an "if" only if another condition is true. //------------------------------------------------------------------------------ if (condition1 && condition2 && if...
  Questions  (9)
Comments that do not relate to the "List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds", have been moved into this topic.
Hello mates I can't find an article that I read one day about GARCH in binary options, I think was a MQL5 Cookbook but I'm not sure or maybe was from mt4. I will be appreciate any help. PD: the search engine of articles is a little rubish but I tried.
It's Monday so that means it's trade of the week day! Morgan Stanley are out with their latest and they say sell cable because of the political news and if commodities and equities move lower. They say sell it for a profit target of 1.3900 and stop of 1.4580 There's no entry level price on the note...
https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/287 I followed the article above step by step but when I run the back test it does not open any trades. Does someone have any experience with this ?
Hello Because the government prohibits transfer of foreign exchange, can someone else fund my mql5 account? I mean does mql accept third party payment?
The Fed didn’t say much in its statement, so investors were left to zero in on the dot plots. And with the median going down from four hikes in 2016 to only two, markets decided that the Fed isn’t confident in its just started hiking cycle. Having systematically failed to deliver on past projections...
The euro profit against the dollar last week like the World-Signals.com prediction from March 14th 2016. The Fed disappointment the investors and they prefer to sell dollars. The effect was very strong in a short time and may continue with a slow speed this week. This week the focus in the...
Dear Every One I am using the function "iCustom" to got data from zigzag . code like this tempDoule=iCustom(sym,period,"ZigZag",12,5,3,0,index); in order to get more data I input some data to history data. while I increase the int index to 30000 the script stopped with out error alert like...
The euro remains in a bullish trend and might continue higher in the coming days, despite not much EU data being on the agenda, but on the other hand, US figures might undermine the greenback further and send the pair to new cycle highs. On Monday, the euro zone's current account for January will be...
Hi, Any smart guy here, I want to write a script that can download the history data of a currency pair in different time frames, so I can do analysis on it outside metatrader 5 software. How can I do this? and how reliable is the data that I download?
One of the more surprising market developments of 2016 has been the violent obliteration of those who had taken part in the biggest consensus trade of 2015, namely long the USD. As the Fed finally admitted earlier this week, the US economy is sputtering and is woefully incapable of handling 4 rate...
  Bobs Magic Boxes  (2)
G'day all First post so I hope I have got something to share. Firstly I trade tick charts and dabble in amateurish programming. Don't expect anyone to trade like me, then again I 'm not interested in trading like anyone else. So I work with box patterns and PA. And have made a couple of indicators...
The dovish outcome of the March Fed meeting dealt a blow to the FX divergence trade and it has sent the USD tumbling of late. We doubt that this is the end of the multi-year USD bull-run, however, and see the current levels as an opportunity to establish fresh USD-longs. In particular, we expect...
Hello. When I try to install the programm MT4-Terminal, I get the offer to use the proxy server for that. But, I've before never used the proxy server for the installation of MT4-Terminal. What should i do to resolve this problem? Thank you.
  Recoding  (1)
Hi is here any mt4 programmer or coder who can help me re coding a n indicator? It's a great indicator as I back-tested enough.I would be very grateful if anyone could re code it as it freezes my mt4 when I put it on my chart.Also it only works for 30m time frame,and I want it for all time frame.
  EA needs fixing  (8)
I found this ea and at the strategy tester shows big profits especially in H4 time frame. I run it on demo money but didn't open a trade. I suppose i upload right the kettle channels indicator in Indicators folder. I suppose the ea needs this indicator to run. Does anybody knows why? Does anybody...