Looking for Russian Programmer

Hi, 

I am looking for a Russian programmer that is familiar with fourier and has degree in calculus. 

I have a new model and approach for fourier that I would like to be programmed for non stationary analysis. 

You opened same thread in rus part of the forum so it is the rely from that thread:

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Поиск русского программиста, имеющего степень в исчислении

Vladimir Karputov, 2017.07.28 05:12

You have two ways to do it:

• For money: Freelance (https://www.mql5.com/en/job)
  • For free Free (on the forum): publish the trading system description with the charts on the thread (you wrote - "I have a new model and approach for fourier ...") and publication and code which was programmed by the coder.

-----

JohnPForex:

Hi, 

I am looking for a Russian programmer that is familiar with fourier and has degree in calculus. 

I have a new model and approach for fourier that I would like to be programmed for non stationary analysis. 

LOOOL why a Russian ?

May be, Russians are more advanced in FFT ?

Alain Verleyen:
LOOOL why a Russian ?

The science for the present can't give the answer to this phenomenon :)

Alain Verleyen:
LOOOL why a Russian ?

Not exactly sure why this is something to "LOOOL" at. 

The programmer does not have to be Russian. This was simply my preference as I have found from previous experience that Russians involved in trading are generally very talented programmers and with that knowledgeable in calculus. 

I myself have 7 year degree in mathematics specifically with focus in stochastic calculus/differential equations and was looking to work with someone that was at the same level of mathematics as myself but/and understood how to program.

"The science for the present can't give answer to this phenomenon" - Again, what is to be made a joke of simply having a preference due to past good experiences of working with Russian programmers? 

I came to this forum not to have silly conversations like this, but to find a programmer. 

Commenting on such a trivial aspect of what I asked for creating this thread is really quite pointless and a complete waste of time. 

JohnPForex:

Not exactly sure why this is something to "LOOOL" at. 

The programmer does not have to be Russian. This was simply my preference as I have found from previous experience that Russians involved in trading are generally very talented programmers and with that knowledgeable in calculus. 

I myself have 7 year degree in mathematics specifically with focus in stochastic calculus/differential equations and was looking to work with someone that was at the same level of mathematics as myself but/and understood how to program.

"The science for the present can't give answer to this phenomenon" - Again, what is to be made a joke of simply having a preference due to past good experiences of working with Russian programmers? 

I came to this forum not to have silly conversations like this, but to find a programmer. 

Yes it's funny, we had no idea why you were asking for a Russian specifically, when the nationality is by no way a guarantee of quality.

It's seems your 7 year-degree doesn't learn you how to communicate with people. There is really no need to be so harsh.

We have a Freelance section with plenty of Russian programmers, and others all around the world.

Alain Verleyen:

Yes it's funny, we had no idea why you were asking for a Russian specifically, when the nationality is by no way a guarantee of quality.

It's seems your 7 year-degree doesn't learn you how to communicate with people. There is really no need to be so harsh.

We have a Freelance section with plenty of Russian programmers, and others all around the world.

Harsh = cruel or severe. 

None of what I said was either of those things by definition. Perhaps there is a language barrier - "It seems your 7 year degree doesn't teach you how to communicate with people".  

JohnPForex:

Harsh = cruel or severe. 

None of what I said was either of those things by definition. Perhaps there is a language barrier - "It seems your 7 year degree doesn't teach you how to communicate with people".  

What I mean is your first answer was unpleasant.

Thanks for English lesson. Always happy to learn and improve.

Reason: