INPUT PARAMETER: https://yadi.sk/i/vq5OOBVzttihug
1. Fixed a bug with closing all orders at the time the option Close All after
2. Added the Use Settings on the Chart parameter. If Use Settings on the Chart=False, the EA will use parameters from the standard settings window. However, the ability to change parameters directly on the chart will remain.
3. Changed address to receive news on. Change in the terminal settings, in tab "expert Advisors" address "http://forexfactory.com" address "http://cdn-nfs.faireconomy.media"
4. A second strategy has been added to the EA that will allow you to close orders in parts, and in the case of drawdowns will build a grid and bury orders in pairs, the largest and smallest in volume. In order to enable the second strategy, you need to set the Close Grid Parts=True parameter and configure the values you need in the Grid step and Minimal profit for close grid parameters
2. Added "Invert BUY with SELL" parameter which allows to open SELL orders instead of BUY orders and vice versa.
3. By popular demand, some parameters from the "CONFIGURE INDICATORS" section are placed on the "MAIN SETTINGS" panel on the chart.
1. Added the option Use BE on Friday - to use or not to use the close to breakeven on Fridays. Disabled by default.
2. Added automatic detection of deviation from GMT of your broker. The current Greenwich mean time is displayed on the chart and GMT of the broker is automatically set to the Time Zone, GMT (for news) parameter.
Attention! TO DETERMINE THE CORRECT GMT BROKER, YOU NEED TO INSTALL THE EA ON THE CHART ONLY WHEN THE MARKET IS OPEN! OTHERWISE, SET THIS PARAMETER YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY.
3. The principle of operation with the input parameters of the EA has been changed. Now any parameters can be changed both in the normal parameters window (hotkey F7) and on the chart in the MAIN SETTINGS and NEWS SETTINGS Windows without restarting the EA.
4. Some input parameters of the EA have been changed.
5. Added check for correctness of the entered values in the MAIN SETTINGS window on the chart
1. The algorithm of closing orders on Fridays has been changed, due to the fact that some brokers closed orders earlier than it was set in the at BE on Friday after parameter.
For those who will be updated from version 6.0:
1. Attention! BEFORE THE UPGRADE ADVISOR WILL SAVE YOUR SETTINGS IN THE SET FILE.
2. Attention! AFTER the UPGRADE ADVISER,you WILL NEED to DELETE the FILE "AH_Settings_EURUSD.cfg "from FOLDER"...\MQL4\Files\" of YOUR TERMINAL, AND THEN LOAD IN the EA SAVED SETH.
2. ATTENTION! AFTER the UPGRADE ADVISER,you WILL NEED to DELETE THE FILE "AH_Settings_EURUSD.cfg" FROM FOLDER"...\MQL4\Files\" OF YOUR TERMINAL, AND THEN LOAD IN THE EA THE SAVED SET FILE.
1. The Stop Out Level parameter is placed on the MAIN SETTINGS panel on the chart
2. Setting Time Zone, GMT (for news) submitted for panel NEWS SETTINGS on the chart
3. Added check of At BE on Friday after parameter for correctness of the value. If the parameter is written incorrectly by the user, an alert with the instruction will be issued.
4. Fixed some minor bugs in the EA code for optimization purposes.
2. Added the Stop Out Level % parameter (0.00 - not use) - If the value is greater than zero, the EA will close all positions when the percentage of free funds that the EA uses in trading becomes less than this value. For example: on a Deposit of$ 1000, in reserve left 75%. So the EA has$250 left to trade. If you specify Stop Out Level % (0.00 - not use) = 5.0 in the parameter, the EA will close all positions (5*250/100 = 12.50) when$ 250 is left. That is, in fact, orders will be closed when the amount on the account reaches 750+12.50 = 762.50$. This will not increase the drawdown and protect the Deposit from a complete drain.
3. Added the use Order Comment parameter. If this parameter is set to False, the EA will open orders without comments. This will allow you to hide them from the broker.
4. Fixed some minor bugs in the design and optimized the EA code.
- Use Order Comment=TRUE-Comments to orders will be used
- Use Order Comments=FALSE-Comments to orders will not be used
2. Added various checks on the ban or permission, such as trading on the symbol, opening BUY or SELL, etc.
3. The EA code is slightly optimized.
It simply, in terminal preferences, under the tab "Expert Advisors" in the section "WebRequest", change your address https://www.forexfactory.com/ to http://www.forexfactory.com/
2. Attention! The address of the site from which the news for the news filter will be loaded has been changed.
For those who did not see the change in the address: changed the Protocol from http to https
1. For the strategy tester, the parameters now change as usual in the EA settings window. To test the EA in visual mode, the parameters can also be changed directly during the testing in the "MAIN SETTINGS" panel on the chart. At the end of testing, the service file with settings is deleted automatically.
2. If you disable the "Show Info Table" parameter, only the "MAIN SETTINGS" panel will remain on the chart, other information panels will not be displayed.
3. Optimized the EA code to speed up testing in non-visual mode.
4. The default settings for GMT+1 loaded settings from the previously proposed set file.