- レビュー (6)
- コメント (39)
100% No repaint Indicator to help Manual Traders and EA Traders
Instructions for how to use it : here
Inrex Indicator is our first Indicator which calculated by many unique data , as Inrex EA do not believe all the common indicators like RSI MACD . Those are replant indicator may cause a misconception to traders .
Inrex Indicators helps all Manual Traders and EA Traders about daily Range and which pairs to trade with all the Ea in the industry .
For EA Traders
- Multi-Currency Dashboard shows what type of EA should use on those pairs. No matter which EA you are using , You also know which pairs should be put on by your EA . Or Only choose one direction to trade with your EA .
- Also can match with my EA product to control which direction to trade -- > https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/64763
For Manual Traders
Indicaotors should a Daily Range predicted . So Users will be alerted when the price reaches the sensitive zone (Upper or Bottom) , So users can make a decisions to manage your account .
- 1. Price reaches or get close to upper sensitive zone - Consider to open with sell orders and set a stoploss user can be endure .
- 2. Price reaches or get close to bottom sensitive zone - Consider to open with buy orders and set a stoploss user can be endure .
- 3. Users could use their only trading skills when the price between the range , so when price when sensitive zone , indicator will alert your / push notifications to your mobile . So make decisions . (As many manual traders do not set a stoploss or tp to hide // Like my StoneBreaker EA all hidden TP or SL )
- Users should put on Live Servers to get a correct data (Since Wrong Trading operation , Lack of Bars , Account Information are given by Demo Servers)
- ECN accounts with Swap are preferred
- For the best using experience , Users almost no need to set parameters , but suffix and prefix can be set if need by a special symbols from brokers
- UseDashboard to show Multi-Currency dashboard
- add Daily Open level , Daily Open arrow arrow sign .
- Last trading high and low
- Bar countdown
-Daily MA labels .
- Last daily High Low