LevelUP is a fully automated Expert Advisor trading robot. It applies cutting edge "Key level Break Out" strategy.
Slippage and trade execution delay can’t be avoided for breakout trading system. However, LevelUP applies pending orders instead of market orders to improve those issues. Also, LevelUP implements algorithms for limiting its trading hours and you may specify the most effective trading hours based on your optimization. And there is trailing stop system to secure accumulated profits. With our most advanced algorithms and optimized indicators, it reduces CPU loading and provides fast & easy optimization.
Risk Control / Money Management / Spreads Filter
LevelUP does NOT use hedging, martingale, grid strategies, arbitration, etc. All trades are protected by stop loss and user may apply money management by setting trading percentage.
LevelUP implements virtual stop loss and it will enlarge stop loss distance, at the same time, real stop loss still takes place. This will prevent trigger stop loss due to high spreads.
LevelUP applies spreads filter to avoid trading at high spreads period. All pending orders will be removed if spreads are higher than normal range.
- The EA has been optimized for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and XAUUSD (ALL TF=M15).
- ECN account with low spreads broker are REQUIRED.
- Use ONLY five-digit accounts.
- Fast and reliable VPS are REQUIRED.
- It is important to backtest LevelUP with the simulation coefficient of not less then 90%.
Please, do backtest with your broker's quotes before using the EA on a real account.
- dayAnalyze - Analyze number of the past days to find key level.
- levelDistance - Minimum valid level distance.
- max_price_move - Maximum allowed price movement in point within single bar. (0 to disable.)
- entryPip - Offset pip for calculated level.
- stopLoss - Stop loss pip.
- takeProfit - Take profit pip.
- retry_bars - Bars counts to attempt trading on the last level.
- enable_second_level - Enable second level distance while there are no levels found.
- second_level_dist - Second level distance.
- tradePercentage - Use percentage of account balance for a single trade.
- lotSize - Fixed lot size, only valid when tradePercentage is zero.
- enable_market_entry - Enable/disable market entry mechanism.
- market_entry_bar - The bars count for running market entry after a valid level trading.
- market_entry_dist_limit - The distance limit of market entry testing.
- market_entry_regress_dist - The regression distance from a valid level.
- trailActive - Trailing is activated after specified pip.
- trailDist - Trailing distance pip after trailing is activated.
- trailStep - Points for the next trailing stop.
- bar_break - Bars for checking level breaking.
- valid_level_multiplier - Multiplier of valid level.
- hr_trade_start - Hours to start trade (terminal time).
- hr_trade_stop - Hours to end trade (included).
- exclude_hrs - Specify excluded hours. The EA will be suspend in excluded hours.
- use_averaging_order - Enable/disable averaging order mechanism.
- averaging_trail_in_total - Enable/disable counts profit points in total calculation of all orders.
- averaging_order_dist - The distance from the last opened price.
- averaging_order_percent - Specify averaging order's risk percentage compared to the first order.
- averaging_checking_min - The minutes interval to checking averaging order.
- delete_order_spreads - Delete all pending orders if the spreads go above the value.
- useDynamicTrailActive - Enable/Disable dynamic trail active.
- atr_threshold - ATR threshold value for activate dynamic trail active.
- increase_trail_active - Point for trailActive summation.
- magic - Magic number.
- comment - EA comment.
Added trail step setting to specify the step of trailing stop.
Added options to enable/disable averaging order mechanism.
Added options to specify exclude hours for more flexible trading session setup.
Improved trailing algorithm.
Add new parameter retry_bars to configure the recent bar counts which will attempt to trade the last level.
Add new parameter enable_second_level to allow second level distance while there are no levels found.
Add new parameter second_level_dist to configure the second level distance.
Add new parameter open_order_if_closed to open new pending orders immediately while opened order is closed.
Dynamic adjust the trail start points depends on the slippage occurs while order opened.
Improve performance of optimization and testing.
Bug fixed in trading time determination while start hour is greater than stop hour.
Bug fixed in order modification while price gap occurs after order opened.