Vino EA is a grid expert advisor using mainly customized oscillators to analyze the market prices and volatility in order to identify trend reversals. It uses a grid of orders which increases the lot size only after the stop loss is reached. Grid size can be limited for more safety.
It includes an automatic stop loss which computes the stop loss value based on the volatility of prices.
- Default parameters has been optimized for EURUSD with timeframe M15
- Minimum recommended deposit is $1000 for initial lot set to 0.1
- Initial Lot - initial lot;
- Lot Factor - lot factor for the second and subsequent orders;
- Take Profit - take profit;
- Stop Loss - stop loss in account currency;
- Grid Stop Loss - size of stop loss;
- Max Grid Size - maximum number of orders to open at the same time;
- Auto Trail - true if you want to activate the automatic mechanism of trailing stop. Otherwise false;
- Trail Distance - trailing stop distance (only for non automatic trailing stop);
- Max Lot - maximum lot for the EA operation;
- Max Spread - maximum spread allowed before a pending order triggers;
- Magic Number - magic number to distinguish orders from others EA;
- Start Trading Hour (broker time) - Broker hour where trading operation starts;
- StopTrading Hour (broker time) - Broker hour where trading operation ends.
I have worked hard to ensure that everything I do puts my users interests first. Asking for feedback and ratings should especially be a net positive user experience. It will help me to improve my trading strategy.
- Update output messages
- Time Filters
- Fix a bug showing multiple times same output message
- Fix a bug which close trades before TP is reached
- Add Stop Loss parameter
- Added the "Max Grid Size" parameter to limit the grid size
- Display SL (stop loss) line on chart
- Added security filter to prevent unexpected trend reversals due to a new release
- Bug fix on output message
- Improvements on sell and buy signals
- Display TP line on chart
- Default parameter updated