A way to ride the long trend in the market

Hello,

I am Blazer.

I would like to share a system with You traders.

It trades on SR's.

Find the most recent SR.

Draw the EXACT line on that Support or Resistance.

Example :

Price is on the exact level of Resistance is 1.9500

Buy on the level 1.9502, with the stop-loss at 1.9499.

Sell on the level 1.9498, with the stop-loss at 1.9501.

Keep doing this, for example, we bought at 1.9502, the got stopped at 1.9499(3 pips stop-loss). Then, the price went to 1.9498, and we sold, and got stopped out again at 1.9501(3 pips stop-loss).Then, the price went to 1.9502, and we bought, and then we got stopped out again....we keep on losing small trades, and then, when the price breaks somewhere, we will make MONEY!!!

Every 2 times You lose, add 1 lot to Your trade.

So,

1 lot - loss

1 lot - loss

2 lot - loss

2 lot - loss

3 lot - loss

3 lot - loss

4 lot - loss

5 lot - loss

5 lot - win (+75 pips) Limit is 75 pips on all trades.....

So, You keep on selling and buying each time the price goes within the S or R, 2 pips up or down, You enter...with a stop-loss of 3 pips, and a limit of 75 pips.........if the market went 50 pips in Your favor(hasn't reached the limit YET), and went back to the S or R, the You keep on doing the (2pip above/under trades)....

I would really like an EA for this, beacuse it is VERY hard for me to do it manually...You'll see how the EA will grow money.....

Might as well, change You audio to saying " You've got money "

Blazer.

isn't anyone going to write???

with a stop-loss of 3 pips

GBP/USD - spread 3 pips for most brokers.

How are you going to trade if you get stoploss as soon as you open an order???!

That's not effective friend, and it's very tiring.

Prof

Keep doing this, for example, we bought at 1.9502, the got stopped at 1.9499(3 pips stop-loss). Then, the price went to 1.9498, and we sold, and got stopped out again at 1.9501(3 pips stop-loss).Then, the price went to 1.9502, and we bought, and then we got stopped out again....we keep on losing small trades, and then, when the price breaks somewhere, we will make MONEY!!!

Hi Philt

I have heard of cutting losses and letting profits run, in fact most of us that trade manually practice this to the best of our ability, but this example of yours is a little extreme to say the least!

Please tell me how long you have been trading this system, what pairs, which broker and what time frames?

Do you have any results to share?

Without this information, you do not have a hope in hell of finding a coder that will even look at this.

3 pips, is just not viable?

Cheers

Wayne

Hello,

I am Blazer.

I would like to share a system with You traders.

It trades on SR's.

Find the most recent SR.

Draw the EXACT line on that Support or Resistance.

Example :

Price is on the exact level of Resistance is 1.9500

Buy on the level 1.9502, with the stop-loss at 1.9499.

Sell on the level 1.9498, with the stop-loss at 1.9501.

Every 2 times You lose, add 1 lot to Your trade.

So,

1 lot - loss

1 lot - loss

2 lot - loss

2 lot - loss

3 lot - loss

3 lot - loss

4 lot - loss

5 lot - loss

5 lot - win (+75 pips) Limit is 75 pips on all trades.....

So, You keep on selling and buying each time the price goes within the S or R, 2 pips up or down, You enter...with a stop-loss of 3 pips, and a limit of 75 pips.........if the market went 50 pips in Your favor(hasn't reached the limit YET), and went back to the S or R, the You keep on doing the (2pip above/under trades)....

I would really like an EA for this, beacuse it is VERY hard for me to do it manually...You'll see how the EA will grow money.....

Might as well, change You audio to saying " You've got money "

Philt says...

Are you out of your mind.....

No manners.

Is it really necessary to call people names?

KaMpeR:
Hi Philt

I have heard of cutting losses and letting profits run, in fact most of us that trade manually practice this to the best of our ability, but this example of yours is a little extreme to say the least!

Please tell me how long you have been trading this system, what pairs, which broker and what time frames?

Do you have any results to share?

Without this information, you do not have a hope in hell of finding a coder that will even look at this.

3 pips, is just not viable?

Cheers

Wayne

Its blazers quote, ..not mine...