Littleboyjpkp's holy grail let all of us be winners

for me holy grail dont mean 100% successfull trading its target to achieve 100% sure return on u r investment

if u find any draw back in this settings please notify me r if u find any filters (if possible) for this u r welcome

To get this settings it took 5 months for me

1.entry point

all in green enter r all in red see picture carefully

2. exit

if any one goes red r support and resistance use 1 hrs chart to draw it

3.use it when market volumes is more may be after an hour later after newyork opens for usd pairs similarly for other market for the pairs u choose

4.daily average range indicator is only for reference for range calculation

5.sl is must r its u r risk

6.i feel fundamendals(news) is the only enemy for my system

7.i dont need any thanks from u i want only u r good comments that makes this system more advanced

NEVER EVER IMPLEMENT BEFORE TESTING

Files:
484.gif  25 kb
template.rar  3 kb
indi.rar  7 kb

Instead of flipping to one hour chart to draw the S/R, why not have dynamic pivots of 1 hour drawn on the 5 MIN chart?

How would you handle when the pair is range bound?

ya we can use pivot points to set tp but we need to know all the possible tp for our entry i feel we can do it manually to learn the market better even i made it easy u know that whn u use the template i have provided

the entry n exit i have showed in the picture is one of the best entry signal still there r more good entries in it u will come to know it only whn u use it atleast 4 a week

got it wat u want ?

i will also check with pivote settings wat u have mentioned

cooool...............................

rar files

Still very new at this but do i need some kind of software to load the .rar files

ericoco:
Still very new at this but do i need some kind of software to load the .rar files

It should be here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173085

Hi littleboyjpkp,

Thanks for the setup. Did you trade this system manually?

yeah i trade manually can u code experadviser based on this r any info where to creat it

littleboyjpkp:
yeah i trade manually can u code experadviser based on this r any info where to creat it

Usually coders on our forum are coding for free if:

- it is interesting for them;

or

- it is interesting for the many members of the forum.

But you just provided setup of indicators only for M5 timeframe.

No statements for at least one week, no any rules detalized ...

It will be good if you trade your setup for at least one week posting the live trades on demo with the charts. It is not a difficult for M5 timeframe. And after that people will look at this thread. Because no one coder wants to code bad EA.

Coders are coding the trading systems. Is it trading system which you posted or it is just setup which you created during the weekend for the close market? If it is the trading system so you have a statement if you traded and you may explain even single trade not on the historical chart but in the moment of the placing the order.

Because posting good setup during the weekend when market is closed so ... I may create one good setup per 5 minutes and it may be 20 or 50 systems in a day And many people may do the same. But to trade this setup posting the trades to be sure that everything is working fine and nothing is re-painting ... I am always trading on demo just to be sure that coders will code the good system.

There is some steps of the development:

- trading system by itself: traded, proved, evaluated, rules explained and detalized. Statements posted of course.

- coding the EA or impriovement of the indicators/system.

newdigital:
Usually coders on our forum are coding for free if:

- it is interesting for them;

or

- it is interesting for the many members of the forum.

But you just provided setup of indicators only for M5 timeframe.

No statements for at least one week, no any rules detalized ...

It will be good if you trade your setup for at least one week posting the live trades on demo with the charts. It is not a difficult for M5 timeframe. And after that people will look at this thread. Because no one coder wants to code bad EA.

Coders are coding the trading systems. Is it trading system which you posted or it is just setup which you created during the weekend for the close market? If it is the trading system so you have a statement if you traded and you may explain even single trade not on the historical chart but in the moment of the placing the order.

Because posting good setup during the weekend when market is closed so ... I may create one good setup per 5 minutes and it may be 20 or 50 systems in a day And many people may do the same. But to trade this setup posting the trades to be sure that everything is working fine and nothing is re-painting ... I am always trading on demo just to be sure that coders will code the good system.

There is some steps of the development:

- trading system by itself: traded, proved, evaluated, rules explained and detalized. Statements posted of course.

- coding the EA or impriovement of the indicators/system.

thanks 4 u r opinion i was trading with this set up 4 past one month but i use metatrader only 4 chart analysis so that i cannot provide statement of my trading. please do not creat u r own imaginaton that i have created weekend set up

want to say something wrong wit my settings say it after using it (first in DEMO)

one more thing the one i have showed in 5 mins is only to explain where to enter where to exit

i have given indi+template

"TEMPLATE is 4 u to check with it other time frame "

i can post wit 1 hrs 30 mins also but it makes this thread untidy

see the 1 hrs usd/jpy with u r eyes open the date

its not the old one its previous weeks graph

one more thing it is easy for experienced person in forex to differenciate good settings from bad one

look at the each indicator i have provided u will see nothing would stand ideal which most of the newbies do (filling indicators in the chart)

i may be a new junior member to this forum but i hope(which is forex basic) i have some stuff in forex

thanks

Files:

Littleboy,

Looks very interesting.

But; don't the HMA's repaint??

Otherwise.....I like the settings you have used here.

Can all the indicators used be posted in .mq4???

Littleboy, Nice set-up

I like the use of Heikin Ashi. It has become my favorite indicator.

What is the indicator at the bottom of the page with the data. It was not in the RAR file of template?

Additionally, what is the significance of the vertical lines labeld LC and LO?

Again, very nice set-up! I will be incorporating some of this in my trading.

Reason: