Pro Scalping, by Tommy Charles - page 8

zuijlen:
And your point is?

you.......

The pocket, which shows closed trades since 5 PM

Here it is:

Files:

quietmoney:
cyclesurf, if I were you I'd close this thread now.

The method works.

Don't get 100,000 people using the exploit and coach the slow ones through it as well. It's so simple, and so easily applicable just close it down man.

Yep, the simplicity is what makes it work..even if it is deceptive simplicity.

very interesting thread

but surfer i am very interested how much leverage do you use??

HellGungrave_777:
very interesting thread

but surfer i am very interested how much leverage do you use??

Right now I am trading this mostly on a mini account, with leverage 200:1. $50 per 10k

On the large account I use 100:1, $1000 per 100k

These are the defaults for FXCM. Actually I haven't considered the pros or cons about increasing the leverage. Just remember that it's a double edged sword. Greater leverage increases both profits AND losses.

quietmoney:
you.......

I see. I'm puzzled, as I'm not in the habit of losing... Enough of this already; time to ignore...

Cyclesurfer, thank you for the interesting thread. It's always refreshing to see somebody contributing new ideas, or for that matter, contributing at all.

zuijlen:
I see. I'm puzzled, as I'm not in the habit of losing... Enough of this already; time to ignore... Cyclesurfer, thank you for the interesting thread. It's always refreshing to see somebody contributing new ideas, or for that matter, contributing at all.

My pleasure.

Enjoy the thread while it's here

zuijlen:
I see. I'm puzzled, as I'm not in the habit of losing... Enough of this already; time to ignore... Cyclesurfer, thank you for the interesting thread. It's always refreshing to see somebody contributing new ideas, or for that matter, contributing at all.

My pleasure.

Reason: