H4 or D1 Strategy.

I am looking for an H4 or D1 strategy, either manual or in an indicator/EA format is also fine, but I would prefer a manual strategy if possible please.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne

I always use TF daily, Bolinger Band and Stochastic (14,5,3). That's all my system . Signal : when the price touches the band.

Nic

Hi Nic

Thanks for that, can I ssume that you leave Bollinger at default which means that you'd be using the closing price for ll the Bollinger calculations?

Period = 20 and Deviations = 2

No funnies on the Stoch either, do you use Exponential for MA method or simple?

Thanks Wayne

hi

hey guys i like trading on H4 and D1 ,i started making a system for H4 and im still developing as you know Bollinger-Bands are moving avrages and my system have no indicator i made 7 indicators which explains the MAs on histogram with colors by combining JMAs instead of MAs from diferend timeframes and long and short 2 and 3 signal and divergence so i started getting good resault you maybe check your self let me know if anything.

here BTrend H4.rar

Hey Baba

That is very kind of you, I will download it and have a look.

Thanks

Wayne

KaMpeR:
I am looking for an H4 or D1 strategy, either manual or in an indicator/EA format is also fine, but I would prefer a manual strategy if possible please.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne

Have you tried Breakout system?

It called " BUY HIGH SELL LOW"

Using H4 candlesticks only no Indis or EA at all.

Rule :

1. Put BUY STOP Order 3 pips above high previous candle if you got bullish candle and SELL Stop Order below Current Candle , a few minutes ( 2-3 min) after new candle open. TP 15-20 pips.

Vice Versa,

Take a look pics below for example

Files:
eu1.gif  12 kb
eu12.gif  40 kb
eu_1.gif  12 kb

May God bless you and yours also, thank you.

Surely a system like this, which seems so simple has been madi into an EA by now? Do you know if this has in fact been done and if so where would one find it?

Thanks

Wayne

i use Mouteki trading system GBPUSD 4H....

it is great,

ps: Mouteki good at fxdd, maybe it because their server time

Steven, could you post a description of this system or a link where I may read up on it?

Thanks

the original idea :

http://forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=7883

my modification at TP and SL

http://forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=10081

remember, use fxdd platform to draw mouteki line... ( i think mouteki use fxdd as his broker)

this is for example

Files:
Reason: