TrendMeLeaveMe - Trendline trader EA - page 3

Very smart EA. I trade trend lines a lot so it will be very useful - thank you!

Hopefully Metatrader 5 would have a built in expert to trade using trendlines or support or resistent, both breakout and reversal??

That would be a reason to start using MT5

But dont count on it..

The progress:

I have finished my TrendmeLeaveMe Ea Project. I am using it live everyday and I am having great success.

Files:
success_7.jpg  71 kb

4xleader82:
The progress:I have finished my TrendmeLeaveMe Ea Project. I am using it live everyday and I am having great success.

hey 4xleader82, did you still need help coding anything? I'm also converting from indies to s/r and fibonacci and feel it is the most reliable and would love to learn how you set up your trades.

Did you incorporate the demark lines into your EA?

Hi 4X

Have you positive live results on your system? I am trying the DeMark lines indicator but not with much success! Am going back to drawing lines manually.

GAC

4xleader82:
The progress: I have finished my TrendmeLeaveMe Ea Project. I am using it live everyday and I am having great success.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

First time posting.... The EA, "TrendmeLeaveMe Ea" is one of the best EA assist I ever found. I do however think it could be greatly improved if a coder would add these additional things to it.

1. A break-even +1 stoploss option (adjustable manually)

2. Trailing-stop-loss option (adjustable manually)

I use this EA everyday and none does better for me. I manually trade and this TrendmeLeaveMe EA is a great assist. I believe it is really good only because it requires the trader to draw the trendline. I've never seen an EA yet that ever placed good trendlines. If a coder would perform this task I would be deeply thankful.

And speaking of the other EA, "DEMARK". It is a good way to lose your entire account margin. Manual trading is simply the best way to trade bar none.

As far as iam cocerned the ea is good,adding another indicator may deraid the corncept of the crator.i therefore salute the creators effort and the spirit of sharing it.

Bossxero,you've done agood job there on the ea it workes.i appreciate the spirit of sharig in u .

4xleader82:
I have moved away from indicators a few months back and started trading using Trendlines, S/R and fibonacci levels with great success. I've searched for forums on the trendline strategy, which were all very OLD and non were active. I guess the trend became a fad. Toobad As I found an indicator that drew trend lines for me, I started to search for an EA that traded off of trendlines. From Forexfactory to Here. A friend sent me here. I have found the holy Grail. LOL,. no seriously...this is it... I will try to keep this forum going by posting my results with this EA and posting screenshots of my findings. Thanks for reading, and I hope you join this forum. PLEASE add your input.

Please where is your trenline indicator.

Please post.

Thanks

GAColeman:
Hi 4XHave you positive live results on your system? I am trying the DeMark lines indicator but not with much success! Am going back to drawing lines manually.GAC

I am still using this Live and I will start posting in this thread with my setups.

I am also scalping Support and resistance (which is my first choice)

level Trading- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/198050

but the TMLM is used for Swings mostly.

Reason: