TrendMeLeaveMe - Trendline trader EA - page 12

4xleader82:
this is from the creator: TrendMeLeaveMe - MQL4 Code Base Now we have more information on the matter.

hi there i just wanted some help with this.

is there any way that i can have a trend line that when crossed close a trade for me ie act as a stop loss (a trend line stop loss that can be drawn on the chart diagonally)? if someone could incorporate it into the trendmeleaveme ea i would really be greatful

do you mind share where to find your auto trendline draw? and what is your trendline strategy ??

thank you

4xleader82:
I have moved away from indicators a few months back and started trading using Trendlines, S/R and fibonacci levels with great success. I've searched for forums on the trendline strategy, which were all very OLD and non were active. I guess the trend became a fad. ToobadAs I found an indicator that drew trend lines for me, I started to search for an EA that traded off of trendlines. From Forexfactory to Here. A friend sent me here. I have found the holy Grail. LOL,. no seriously...this is it... I will try to keep this forum going by posting my results with this EA and posting screenshots of my findings. Thanks for reading, and I hope you join this forum. PLEASE add your input.

I found AI draw(see youtube) it's a copy of this EA and now good selling in some part of world! what a foolish people!!

I'd like to suggest you use all Waddah' EA+ indi too,,I use weekly,monthly pivot' and++ all give clear signal for retracement and pinpoint buy sell spot and lots more useful tips..his EA's excellent!! based on chart simple rule but profitable!...if you want just let me know here....

kenny11

please post the waddah indicators/ea that you are talking about.

Regards

is there any way to test the iDRAW EA or TrendMeLeaveMe EA using the MT4's Strategy Tester?

Yes,

Use Any TimeFrame, Use Any Model Quality, MUST USE VISUAL MODE, Use any DATE, and hit the start buttun,

slow down the actual bars, or stop them completely, to draw your trendlines on the chart, then speed up the Bars to entry your orders,

When using iDRAW increase MAX Lines to 1000, therefore you can continue to use New lines, while the bars are built.

This is a Manual way to strategy test iDRAW EA>

NOTE: please checkbox the " PopUp Box after Object create" to make your life easier to replace the Object Line Name to buystop1, sellstop1,selllimit1,buylimit1

thanks for reading.

We have added RiskPerTrade in the Latest iDRAW release.

Trend Line EA | Pipinvestment

Could someone post iDraw EA? All links in this thread are dead.

Reason: