H4 or D1 Strategy. - page 4

I cannot find this indicator here anywhere: FX Sniper's Ergodic_CCI_Trigger. Does anyone know where it can be found?

ssotiro:
This is what I could find. I hope it'sOK for me posting this here.

In addition, I have seen a variation where the cross of 5EMA and 9SMA is used for further conformation.

The indicators needed are all here at tsd-forum.

here it is

Thank you very much. Do you know if this indicator repaints the past? I'm reading the "Tatlomi Method" which seems wonderful, but not if the indicator repaints.

mikejody:
Thank you very much. Do you know if this indicator repaints the past? I'm reading the "Tatlomi Method" which seems wonderful, but not if the indicator repaints.

that indi do not repaint the past

at tlatomi methode, the dot indy is repaint the past

stevenali:
that indi do not repaint the past at tlatomi methode, the dot indy is repaint the past

Thanks stevenali, but if in the Tlatomi method the dot repaints the past, how can we exit properly? He says to exit when the dot appears.

FXBabe:
Didn't you have a macd 4 hour method thread some time ago, it was very popular, what happened?

Hi FXBabe, I did have a thread, but it was H1 based and MACD was purely a signal in the strategy, not actaully part of the entry or exit method.

Reason: