**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here

Hello traders!

I was recentlly informed by the administrator here that I can post a link to Forex Factory where I started my threads as a moderator in their sub-forum for systems they feel worthy. I am excited to sher this with you here since I was informed the most brilliant minds reside at this forum!

I have already received my alert in a matter of minutes from CJA that was kind enough to program one for us. I invite everyone to take a look at the multiple thread of at FF to get ramped up on how my methods operate. There are several ideas but I will condense them don to only two shortly.

Rest assured I am going to make this site my home. You guys are second to none! Here is the link to my sub-forum:

REMOVED

I believe in sharing ideas. Anyway my method is called "Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed". I did not program this indicator but developed a working strategy by combing some excellent HAS setting values with a custom MTF indicator called the 4TF HAS BAR.

There is no repainting going on with either the HAS or MTF indicators (check the code). I presently have my own dedicated sub forum and I invite you all to take a look. I am here for the main purpose to have somebody program a simple alert.

An EA would be nice after an alert is built. The alert I am seeking is to identify when the last closed bar on the HAS indicator has changed color. Red and blue are the only colors. There is a special change in momentum bar that has a wick one color and the body another. Please include that in the programming. The wick color determines the actual bar color.

I have included the most recent indicators and templates as of 4/25/2007

Edit: For immediate use of the latest EA please visit me at this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Edit: removed link to FF

steinitz:
Hello traders!

I am jumping over here to turn you on to my method that is producing fantastic results. My threads can be read at Forex Factory. I hope I am not violating any rules by posting this here. If there is an administrator who feels this is unethical please delete the name of the other site and the link I am posting.

I just believe in sharing ideas. Anyway my method is called "Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed". I did not program this indicator but developed a working strategy by combing some excellent HAS setting values with a custom MTF indicator called the 4TF HAS BAR.

There is no repainting going on with either the HAS or MTF indicators (check the code). I presently have my own dedicated sub forum and I invite you all to take a look. I am here for the main purpose to have somebody program a simple alert.

I don't need an EA at this point. The alert I am seeking is to identify when the last closed bar on the HAS indicator has changed color. Red and blue are the only colors. There is a special change in momentum bar that has a wick one color and the body another. Please include that in the programming. The wick color determines the actual bar color.

I will include the three indicators here along with my template. I will also post a trading summary of just one week of trades. I foresee a lot of questions and I hope you read my three separate trading methods which you can find with my link.

http://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=94

TIA

Welcome to the forum, Steinitz. I've been following your method (quietly) over at the Factory and it's indeed powerful. I think it deserves a nice EA. What do you think?

nice method

nice system ...

maybe we can put some chart to make it clear

and easy to understand

good luck

Hi steinitz,

Welcome to the forum.

Just one thing: don't open many same threads on our forum (i just deleted about 7 your threads which were absolutely the same one). Don't make me busy in the morning

newdigital:
Hi steinitz,

Welcome to the forum.

Just one thing: don't open many same threads on our forum (i just deleted about 7 your threads which were absolutely the same one). Don't make me busy in the morning

No problem......

I just wanted the method to show up under two threads.

1. EA for Metatrader 4 and

2. Suggestions for trading systems

I am looking to share this method with other traders and at the same time develop an alert and possibly an EA.

Also, I emailed webmaster asking if I can post a link to another forum where my threads on this system appear. I am told this forum has more traders with programming experience.

So two questions:

1. Can I post this under two threads?

2. Can I post a link to another forum?

TIA

Closed bar

steinitz:
Hello traders!

I believe in sharing ideas. Anyway my method is called "Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed". I did not program this indicator but developed a working strategy by combing some excellent HAS setting values with a custom MTF indicator called the 4TF HAS BAR.

An EA would be nice after an alert is built. The alert I am seeking is to identify when the last closed bar on the HAS indicator has changed color. Red and blue are the only colors. There is a special change in momentum bar that has a wick one color and the body another. Please include that in the programming. The wick color determines the actual bar color.

I will include the three indicators here along with my template. I will also post a trading summary of just one week of trades. I foresee a lot of questions and I hope you read my word document.

TIA

What do you mean by the last closed bar, do you mean the indicator on the chart or the bars below, please explain a little clearer. I have just finished putting an alert on the Heiken Ashi Smoothed on another thread here which signals on the change of color of the wick.

cja

emas:
nice system ...

maybe we can put some chart to make it clear

and easy to understand

good luck

I expected questions like yours to see some examples. I am awaiting an answer from the administrator if I can past a link to another forum with hundreds of examples. I also would like to become a moderator here as I have experience in being one already.

This forum appeals to me better then the other because of the volume of programmers here.

cja:
What do you mean by the last closed bar, do you mean the indicator on the chart or the bars below, please explain a little clearer. I have just finished putting an alert on the Heiken Ashi Smoothed on another thread here which signals on the change of color of the wick. cja

Damn that was quick. I have asked for an alert for months at another forum with no success yet.

I am looking for an alert based off of the HAS indicator only. The MTF indicator (4TF HAS BAR) just mimicks the HAS but shows it with MTF's. Therefore, an alert to tell me when the last bar has changed color on the close is what is needed.

Keep in mind that the HAS indicator will display a third candle e.g. wick/body being two colors. If the topwick is blue and the body is red then it is considered to be a blue candle and visa versa.

Would love to have an alert. Then after I get you guys up to speed on my three methods with possibly one more technique soon we can develop an EA.

TIA

steinitz:
No problem......

I just wanted the method to show up under two threads.

1. EA for Metatrader 4 and

2. Suggestions for trading systems

I am looking to share this method with other traders and at the same time develop an alert and possibly an EA.

Also, I emailed webmaster asking if I can post a link to another forum where my threads on this system appear. I am told this forum has more traders with programming experience.

So two questions:

TIA

Just one small suggestion:

You have the possibility to edit the first post of the thread anytime....could you put all the relevant file for your strategy on the 1st post? it would be easier for everyone .

I think There is a limitation of how many files you could attached in one single post. Maybe you could zip them by theme. for examle: 1 zip file for indicators and EA...1 zip file for illustration and DOC file etc,,,

Sada

steinitz:

So two questions:

TIA

It is no problem with link if it is not "selling" link.

You may have two threads on the same system if the threads will have different content.

Nice Method

Hello Steinitz,

Seems like a nice method and very easy to understand. Looking at the indicators loaded up on a G/U 1H chart, I'm thinking a sell in the 9670 area. What do you think? Would you take that trade?

Thanks.

Files:
has.gif  12 kb
Reason: