TrendMeLeaveMe - Trendline trader EA - page 11

151 pips last night.

Our biggest day since June 2nd, 2011 when we captured over 200 pips on our live account at VantageFX.

Trend Line Trading

iDRAW 1.4 Now Available

Straddle News with iDRAW

4xleader82:
1.) please visit PipInvestment 2.) become a member3.) Log in_ New pages will unlock once your logged in4.) click on iDRAW page5.) Instructions to download iDRAW1.1 on the bottom of the page!if you have any questions or issues, please leave your comments on the blog, or report back here. Thank you,WillEnjoy

I see no download button i see just i have to pay when i want this ea

Anyone know of a link to download 'Candlestick Recognition Indicator'

4xleader82:
Please don't use the Waddah TrendMeLeaveME version as its not stable for live accounts. Please download the Free Version of iDRAW here. https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.screencast.com/t/IZIiSvztc5p Password: trader2011 This is the free version which includes the use of 2 BUY and 2 SELL lines Per CHART. A third Line will not be activated. [ATTACH]9187[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9188[/ATTACH] Did you download the free version? iDRAW 1.4 Features Not Included in iDRAW_FV - Built In Trailing Stop - Smart Trailing Stop that uses Average True Range - Stoploss By Trendline – Your Trade will close on a Trendlin - ScalpMode allows Market Orders for the best possible Entry on the Smallest Time Frames - TimeFilter - Opens and closes orders when a defined trading zone Live Account Here Questions, Concerns, Comments, and Suggestions - Please email us at iDRAW@pipinvestment.com or comment on our blog at PipInvestment

Sissi:
I see no download button i see just i have to pay when i want this ea

iDraw 1.4 is the complete version for sale, while you can download the free version iDRAW_FV in the links above.

Thanks for your help.

Any time =)

IDraw

I've finally added One Cancels the Other.

Please download the free version for testing today.

Enjoy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 - iDRAW EA | Pipinvestment

Reason: