How to be a trader for a company?

hi..

Well I cant see it happening without experience....lets face it, you would be trading company or other peoples money so you will either need the experience or be educated to that level..

If your just like anyone here on the forum...the way to get noticed is become very profitable with your own trading..whether your using a small account or not...being profitable is the trick...And I have known of another that was offered a job because of his visible trades in a forum chat.

And without sounding rude....if you cant trade your own account in a profitable way...do you think others should give you there money to trade.

Perhaps I can add some my own experience here.

I maintain my own automated trading system - this has been my full time occupation the last 7 years or so and, for the last 4 years, I have made reasonable profits.

Last year I showed someone else what I do (for the first time...) - the result was a huge business account to trade.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to do this - even in automated fashion - successfully. Although I did not take dragdowns, I made most no profits neither.

This was because, suddenly I was so worried that I'd try get out of the trade at the slighest sign of the trade going wrong - even after "trusting" my own systems/software for years...

Worst was - the same thing happened with my own accounts as well. (Because, I run a centralized server machine - from here, all the accounts that I do trade is affected - 4 of my own currently.)

Reason is because (I think) I find it much more acceptable (for myself) to take risks with my own capital - I find it impossible to take risks with someone else's capital.

As such I think - if you are able to trade (your own capital) then keep quiet, trade and just wait for a few years. If not you may need more time/study for yourself, eventually success will come...

(Perhaps the first thing the market teach... patience...)

Just my thoughts...

Reason: