Need ea for System I am have developed - page 6

See post #38

yousky:
Hi everyone,

Very interesting strategy, is it possible to members who have backtest this strategy to post for each pair the trade history, this will help to compare our trade and see missunderstand or not

Thanks

See post #38. I've listed my totals (using North Finance)by month and by the pairs I'm demo trading. Your results may be similar.

BTW, stopped out on the EUR/JPY for +30 pips.

Glen

wpaten:
I have not tested this on anything but the Daily. The Daily timeframe is the only one that I fully trust using this strategy. The point behind this strategy was the fact that I didn't want to have to stare at charts all day long looking for a setup. I wanted to look and see within 10 seconds if it meets my criteria. If I start looking at lower timeframes, then I end up giving that freedom away.

This one looks good on hourly strategy

Just by catching this latest down move

regards

El

Need help

Hi,

Im planning to start forward test of the wpatenv2 and require some assistance.

1) What are the optimal settings for this EA right now ? Default ?

2) Which currency pairs do you recommend me to attach this EA to ?

3) Which timeframe would be recommended ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

yusof786:
Hi,

Im planning to start forward test of the wpatenv2 and require some assistance.

1) What are the optimal settings for this EA right now ? Default ?

2) Which currency pairs do you recommend me to attach this EA to ?

3) Which timeframe would be recommended ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

The answers to your questions are all in the first post.

1) I use the default settings because I know they work. You can optimize them if you like, but I know the original settings work for me just fine.

2) GBY/USD, GBP/JPY, USD/CHF, CAD/JPY

3) Daily

Ea Made for this sysytem

Hi there people's great work im new to this forum great stratergy i tried the ea and im not getting the results that are showing up on peoples backtesting im tring the ea on a broker called alpari does this make a difference

Cheers Im a newbie

forexking:
Hi there people's great work im new to this forum great stratergy i tried the ea and im not getting the results that are showing up on peoples backtesting im tring the ea on a broker called alpari does this make a difference Cheers Im a newbie

Each broker will have different results. One trade may be a winner for you but might be a loser for me. It all depends. I use FXDD so the trades I have taken are based on that broker.

Great system cant wait for the profits to start rolling in

wpaten:
Each broker will have different results. One trade may be a winner for you but might be a loser for me. It all depends. I use FXDD so the trades I have taken are based on that broker.

Great system and i will try this on the broker you said

Can anyone make an ea that will trade with a indicator as i have a great indictor that has made me money and it would be great if an ea was in in place

Cheers Mark

Hi everyone, I spend 20 minutes of my time and voila! The EA is done.

But I found out that you already have an EA, you don't need mine.

Besides mine has a bug with stoploss that I am about to fix, but meantime I'd like you to see this:

What happens if we only buy from 2004.

See attached picture!

Does that remind you of Steinitz system? Only 3 SLs out of 300+ trades! GBP/USD H1 (trading D1 bars from H1 bars).

PS: profit-loss is in pips*0,7 - Alpari backtester without updated data - they now have 0.01 lots and all currencies have new standard margin - 100 000 units base currency. GBP had 70 000 and this backtest too has 70 000. I am about to fix SL.

PSS: I fixed SL and results are horrible - just as usual.

Files:
holy....gif  12 kb

Oh and I made an edition to the original EA. It now has an option to use iATR for stoploss. You can set period and if you want to use this alternative.

It seems to produce better results (4k pips, a little bit higher drawdown).

Use at your own risk!

Oh! And I finally fixed stoploss. See attached picture.

You'll never guess how I got those results

No bugs used. Hint! I changed parameters.

PS: the EA attached and picture attached have nothing in common. The pic is from my own EA.

gnllr:
I haven't done any optimization on other pairs but I did my own backtest for 2007 (using original rules). I'm using North Finance which is GMT+2. While certainly profitable, my results weren't nearly as good as previously posted. Also, I tested EURJPY instead of CADJPY becuase NF doesn't have it on my demo account. EURJPY had no losses for year to date.

2007 Results YTD (including spread):

GBPUSD: 19 trades, 442 pips, 3 losses, 100 pip PT reached 4 times

GBPJPY: 17 trades, 301 pips, 3 losses, 100 pip PT reached 5 times

USDCHF: 19 trades, 252 pips, 4 losses, 100 PT reached 3 times

EURJPY: 18 trades, 760 pips, 0 losses, 100 PT reached 4 times

Totals (all 4 pairs):

Jan: 345 pips, 11 trades

Feb: 402 pips, 13 trades

Mar: 41 pips, 8 trades

Apr: 485 pips, 9 trades

May: -275 pips, 11 trades

Jun: 813 pips, 14 trades

Jul: -56 pips, 7 trades so far

SUM: 1410 Total Pip profit, 73 Total Trades (16 at the 100 TP)

AVG: 235 pips/month, 10.4 trades/month

235 pips/month is a decent return.

How did you get these results as i have tried the backtest with the default settings and its not nothing like these can you help me please im also using same broker North finance

Cheers Mark

Reason: