TrendMeLeaveMe - Trendline trader EA - page 4

wg427:
---------------------------------------------------------------------- First time posting.... The EA, "TrendmeLeaveMe Ea" is one of the best EA assist I ever found. I do however think it could be greatly improved if a coder would add these additional things to it. 1. A break-even +1 stoploss option (adjustable manually) 2. Trailing-stop-loss option (adjustable manually) I use this EA everyday and none does better for me. I manually trade and this TrendmeLeaveMe EA is a great assist. I believe it is really good only because it requires the trader to draw the trendline. I've never seen an EA yet that ever placed good trendlines. If a coder would perform this task I would be deeply thankful. And speaking of the other EA, "DEMARK". It is a good way to lose your entire account margin. Manual trading is simply the best way to trade bar none.

Demark uses Fractals to draw its trendlines and there are more than 1 way to draw a successul Support level with a trendline. But Yes I agree about what you have mentioned.

However, with the Demark EA I have backtested it and the results are a positive equity curve. However, like any EA you can not run it 24/7 on every month! if you get the drift!

favoured111:
Please where is your trenline indicator. Please post. Thanks

This is not an indicator, this is a tool to drastically improving trading efficiency. but is entirely dependent on the users technical analysis ability.

Sorry Traders, but I am not handing this Tool out. You can easily have someone code this while implementing all my ideas. I do not take credit for this Tool. It was TRENDMELEAVEME who had this brilliant idea, I only improved it!. All the ideas are in the Forum. And yes, its a great tool and Yes it makes me money and Yes I Love TMLE.

We need a donation button for the Original creator. Step forward and collect your prize money!.

[ATTACH]6136[/ATTACH]London Session

Files:
idraw_6_16.gif  31 kb

[ATTACH]6144[/ATTACH] Asian Session

Files:
idraw_6_16a.gif  27 kb

US session in 5 hours

[ATTACH]6163[/ATTACH]

Here we go. Off to Bed

Files:
idraw_6_17.gif  21 kb

Hello,

at first i hope we have a goog communiction here in this forum. Thank you for your ea, i will test it an post the resultat later here.

Greets

Patric

I had plans to catch the selloff of GU and EU with the TMLE, but I never did. Now I am kicking myself because that was a Nice Trendline break on both EU and GU. Wait for consolidation and look for the next setup before Lond Open!

Cleaning off the desktop. Lets see what else I have[ATTACH]6294[/ATTACH]

Timeframe: M5 Short

ShortTerm; 20TP

Files:
june_22_gu.gif  16 kb
Reason: