General - page 881

Indicators  (3)
I have been sent a zip file with indicators to attach to my MT4 platform, and have no idea how to do this, can anyone help, thanks.
MetaTrader 5 x64 Build 1755 does not currently run on upcoming Windows 10 Spring Creators Update (version 1803 Build 10.0.17133.1) The terminal just launch the process and then crashes/gets suspended and killed without any warning. Same thing goes for MetaEditor and MetaTester. Who can one contact...
  Non Repaint Entry Signals  (25   1 2 3)
Hello community. I'm a big fan of options trading, so I'm always looking on ways to improve my strategies. Therefore entry is essential, but unfortunately majority of indicators that plot arrows or dots repaint. Even if it's supposedly non-repaint some of the signals repaint if you change timeframes...
Hi I have a VPS and tried to install MT4 from 2 different brokers but I get a pop up: Unsupported operating system. Please upgrade to Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or later. I have a plan from  Any ideas? Thanks
Hi I wanted to give the VPS provided by this web site a try, but since I am using MacBook, I am not able to open the mt5setup.exe file downloaded after clicking the try button.  Any ideas? Thanks
Hi Few times now on my VPS when I click the Trade tab, the terminal window resizes and all the tabs disappear. I can still see the info in the Trade tab though. Any idea how to make the Terminal window show other tabs? Thanks
  EA not working  (1)
What is the policy when a EA is not working? I tried it  with a demo account. It worked. Bu when I bought it, and traded with a real account, nothing happened. Not a single trade. I have sent a comment on his website. Just bought it yesterday.
Greetings members, I want to use a hosting service for my meta4 account. I have a trading robot and my laptop will not be running 24/7. So I need a hosting provider. However, the hosting provider on my meta4 account appears to be running meta5 only. I want to register but it seems I can only do so...
Hi, Can someone please clarify the following. I have developed an EA that runs on the 1 Hour chart.  The EA has 5 components that it analysis's on the hour before making a trade decision. 4 of these components are based on the 1 hour time frame and 1 of these components is based on the 4 hour time...
I'm looking for more SWEDISH members in this forum and if you are one you are welcome to comment this topic and let me and others know that you excists and maybe establish friendship! I did get the permission before to start a topic similar to this but all in SWEDISH language a couple days ago...
Hi I got a VPS and need to run a EA and a Signal Copy. I have 2 different accounts with my broker. Do I need to install a new MT4 instance for each account trading, one for the EA and another for the Signal copy(ing)? Thanks
Hi When I go to the Purchases tab, I can see the EA which I rented for one month, But do not see the download button. How can I use it? Please see image. Thanks
Dear Admin, If this post is in the wrong section, then please move. When a trader offers his / her services, you state it takes up to 10 business days to be approved, well sadly I have not found this to be the case. I fully understand you must have to attend to many people requests, but then why not...
  Copying a signal  (4)
Hi My understanding for signal copying is that the master trader uses a signal copy software to copy the master trades to child account. So I guess all what is needed from my when I buy a signal copy is to provide my trading account login. Is that correct? if so, whey do I need to download an mt4...
I am trying to predict the fractal values before they appear on the chart so that I can apply other algorithms. I have tried the following but is of no use as it is giving the false positive to me.: int fractalStore; int OnInit () { fractalStore = iFractals ( _Symbol , _Period );
when i scroll back into the chart everytime the data updates it goes back to the last bar, 
I listened to one successful Trader. He said it is a member of certain twitter group and the group is helping him to get the news ahead of its release If you know any of such group, forum or ... Please Share. I love fundamental
Hi.  i am a beginner and was practicing some basic codes but i faced 14-15 errors. i made them all ok but whatever i do the open parenthesis error wont go away. could you please see where the problem is? and there is another error, 'else' - illegal 'else' without matching 'if' please help me with...
Hello. Can I somehow get the Net Liquidation Value from MT4? Even Equity data for every day will be fine. Can I get a history of Equity daily number somewhere for my account?
I am currently using MetaEditor on Wine for Mac. Just wondering about any future release. Thanks, L.
I am trying to get the up and down buy/sell arrows on the graph but not able to place it at every tick. Here is the code for my logic: bool ArrowSellCreate(const long            chart_ID=0,        // chart's ID                      const string          name="ArrowSell",  // sign name...
Hi I wonder when i must release Indicator and when not? i have a custom RSI so sometimes the EA load "myRSI" and sometime he removing the indicator. No i am worrying if i do this maybe 200 times that there  will be buffers every time and i may run in memory troubles. OR is MetaTrader clever and...
  Expert Advisor Help  (14   1 2)
Hi, I have an expert advisor that I made that is traded on the H4 timeframe. It has a TP of 5 pips with a SL of 50 pips, but it wins pretty consistently added with those few huge loses. I wanted to know if anyone wants to help me eliminate those loses in return for my expert advisor! Maybe help...
  Shortcut key  (3)
Is there a short cut key to move from one chart to the next?
  Cripto Signal  (7)
Etherium BUY signal
Sales difficult when the competition is too high I'm done business models on the social networking site and online sales pages, of course when new start all the hard and difficult is nowadays a lot of people are selling on the net. When that too many people so then your sales on the...
Hi bro,  After buy a bot or downloaded bot demo from mql5 market, I want to get bot file .ex4 or .ex5 to deploy by manual instead of auto import to my meta trader. Any one can help?
Hello everyone, I am relatively new to automated trading . I started a few months ago on other platforms trading only cryptocurrencies but ran into many limitations/issues/bugs on those platforms. Does anyone know if it is possible to use metatrader to automate trades on exchanges like Binance or
Hello,  This is my first post here, although I have been scouring these forums, to the point where I can see the usual suspects and their valuable contribution. To these senior posters, I wanted to take a quick second to say thank you, for your valuable advice and input My problem is:  I have a...