General - page 887

Hi, Can anyone tell me if it is possible to move the location of an MQL purchased indicator into the indicators file of MT4 so that an EA can reference the output data?
Hello.. I have got a signal provider.... but the date of opened trades are not the same with my trades... I see the execution of trades just when I see my computer running MT4.... In my phone I dont see when the signal provider enters... Do you know how to really get synchronization? I have tried
The well-known formula for the RSI is after some preparation:    if(negative==0.0) RSIBuffer[i]=0.0;   else RSIBuffer[i]=100.0-100.0/(1+positive/negative); But I get the same results with this: RSIBuffer[i] = 100.0 * positive /(positive+negative); No danger of division by zero as positive and...
The history of trade is (HT) 1 year; average monthly profit (AMP) 5%; the maximum drawdown (MD) is 35%; cost of subscription (CS) 80 $; number of subscribers (NS) 6, (HT) 3 months; (AMP) 32%; (MD) 39%; (CS) 30 $; (NS)90, (HT) 3 years; (AMP) 3%; (MD) 65%; (CS) 120 $; (NS) 0, (HT) 6 months; (AMP)...
Is there a list of brokers anywhere that allow the use of the web terminal?  My current one does not.
Hello, my friend has created a signal on MQL5 and he told me to leave my computer on 24/24 unless you pay a fps. I asked him if we leave the phone on if it works and he did not know the answer. Will the signals go back into my trading account if my computer is closed and my Samsung S8 + phone is...
  2008 ATC  (1)
Hi, I participated in ATC 2008 when it was mql4. http://championship.mql4.com/2008/users/kausti/reports Now the link is not working at all. I know it's been a while. I never really graduated to mql5 after some false starts back in the day. Some oldies might remember that shit? Anyhow, I would still...
I am a Chinese programmer. Do you have any foreign friends to make friends with?Chinese culture, Chinese language, Chinese life
The upgrade to the new platform is coinciding with the 10th Anniversary of RiddiSiddhi Bullions Limited's RSBL Spot system. RSBL is India's leading bullion company, with a turnover of over $1.5 billion. Its RSBL Spot is one of the few platforms supporting physical gold and silver dealings and...
Good morning Community! I am struggling to calculate the loss/win of a trade for the SP500 when account currency is in EUR. DAX example: Buy in: 12000, Buy out: 12050 -> 50 Points; My Broker sets 1 Point equal to 25 EUR. Having a lot size of 0.1 the win is: 50 * 25 * 0.1 = 125 EUR The same way, I...
LOOKING FOR AN A EA THAT MANAGES ALL POSITION TRADES TRAILING STOP TO BREAK EVEN ONLY THEN DOES NOT TRAIL ANY FURTHER. SOUND SIMPLE BUT I HAVEN'T FOUND AN EA TO SUCH YET!
Hi There; Can anyone assist me to show how you can download Indicators from MQL5 using a Mac. Every time I press download it defaults to ( have you download MT4 & is it open) I click yes it just disappear and when I go back to MT 4 download its not there so where is it downloaded too . It may be...
Hey all, it is possible to load new created files to a running instance. Like if i have a EA which runs for a long time, and the state of the variables is "ideal" and which i don't want to interrupt. Now, for example i create a new indicator. Is it possible to use the include command to load the...
Hey all, i have a understanding question. When i create a struct which has a object and a loaded indicator in it, like this: // define structstruct foobar {        MyClass obj; int maHandleID;}// create variablefoobar foo;// assign objectMyClass *foo.obj = new MyClass();// assign...
How is the first order made by an expert advisor called? Order1, Trade1, or maybe OrderTrade1,OrderCount1, i don't know, maybe you?.. Ed
can anyone help with an indicator file or a script that i can attach to my EA that in a way will control it
Boa tarde pessoal! Sou iniciante e estou com uma dúvida, após eu ter baixado esse código, o que eu devo fazer para que o EA por exemplo seja instalado no MT5?
If an agency or a shop online order EA from freelance and after resell EA is possible ?  usually developer/programmer is paied for work but copyright/idea  is  who orders the job. what is the right / legal way for to do this ? if the  developer take money for this work and after make a similar EA...
hello everybody I have written an indicator code but when I drag it on charts nothing would be shown on chart! Since I am a novice coder I can't find the problem, I have reviewed it more than 50 times :(((( It's an indicator to show different markets in one chart simultaneously in points not their...
  Access Violation  (7)
What kind of code could cause this? (backtest) I tried to run it in the debug mode (ctrl+F5) to nail down the exactly line that generates this, but when it happens the debbuger also stops.
Is there any EA that can manage pending orders so they are not triggered if there is another order running in the other direction? So, if I have an open BUY on the EUR/USD and another EA on my account is placing a pending SELL on the same pair I would like that one to be deleted so it won't place...
I am not using a VPS. My computer is always on, Metatrader 4 is always runnig. How can I disable copy trade signal in MetaTrader 4 without un-subscribing ?
  forex error  (5)
market is closed in my forex demo account why?
Every time, every signal, after fill password, it's same fail.  I guarantee that every time the password is correct. Could you please give any idea? 
Here is the code and the output of the Strategy Tester:   void OnInit(){double K[],D[];int s  = iStochastic(_Symbol,PERIOD_M1,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH);ArraySetAsSeries(K,true);CopyBuffer(s,0,0,15,K); for (int i=0; i< ArraySize(K); i++) {PrintFormat("K%d:  %f",i,K[i]);}} The output is here: 2018...
i have this indicator for meta trader 5 but i have no idea how to use it, the file opens  in meta trader 5 but nothing happends
Hi, Suppose my account is 1100 USD 1:500 and copying a signal provided with 1000 USD 1:500, so we are 1 to 1 now (considering i have the percentage set @ 95%). Now let's assume he has one running trade with 0.02 lots, which my account copied with same size. During its running, let's say i either
Anyone using Metatrader on a 2-in-1 device with a pen stylus? Any difficulty without mouse?
Hello! is there a quick and nice way to get the index of the last element in an array or the index of the first empty value? One way of course would be the use of an index variable but maybe there is a better way. I also tried ArraySize but I initialize my Arrays at the beginning with a size of i.e
Good morning, I've a strange behaviour using CopyRates function in MQL5. I try to load some Rates using CopyRates function for a specific Symbol. The requested data are on a PERIOD_M1 and represent two months of rates starting from the SERIES_TERMINAL_FIRSTDATE of the Symbol. The first time I run...