General - page 879

Hello, I can not visualize correctly the bars / candles in certain temporalities, for example in temporality of 1 hour a correct image comes out but in a temporality of 4 hours the candles become so small that you can only see a straight line. Thank Maritza
New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 1640: Creating and testing custom symbols MetaTrader 5 platform update is to be released on July 21, 2017. The update will feature the following changes: Terminal: Now it is possible to create custom financial instruments in the terminal. Using the new option, you...
Hw do I view the moving averages on the demo account on Meta Trader Halifax 4
[Deleted]
  cancel account  (1)
I want to cancel my account, how can I do that? I am going to make a new one for my business.
Hey guys so I just set up my virtual server yesterday. I migrated three charts and one EA applied to each chart. Everyone now and then I will login to my MT4 Account and I look at the Journal for the virtual server and I constantly see this message coming up on my log.   2018.04.11 18:39:17...
Hi all. Made a $20 withdrawal from here this morning to an ePayments card to try it out. The card is activated and has 20 quid on it. That was before lunch. After lunch I went to a Fix-Price shop and picked up more than 800 rubles worth of goods. At the checkout what happened: 1) The mass-pay (or
Hello Just a quick request. Does anyone know of a Stoch EA that can have an MA filter attached to it i.e. only goes long when price is above 200SMA for example etc? Thanks a lot.
[Deleted]
  Pattern  (4)
Dear coder? Does anyone know an indicator which draws  Gartley, Crab, Cypher, Batt.... patterns?
  EA using ZIGZAG  (4)
HI There, Anybody have developed an EA based on last ZIGZAG indicator value? Can someone help developing an EA for me? Will be great help. Thanks and Regards, Deepak
  Chart Mark ups  (1)
How do you keep your trendlines that you have drawn on a certain pair only on that pair and not to appear on another pair?? Example bellow
Hi,  Thanks for reading. what I need are two different indicators, as described below. Let me knowif you chave one or can design one for me, 1) A candlestick can either be OHLC or it can be OLHC.  I need an Indicator to tell me which all candlesticks on my chart are OLHC's.  2) I need an Indicator...
Hi to everyone, I am trying making an EA and I want to use an indicator which displays arrows on the chart. But as one arrow appear, it Opens too may trades. I want it Open only one trade. What code I make so that it will open a single trade every arrow appears? God Bless us all.
Hello, Is there an article that explains how to analyze the result of a Strategy tester with MetaTrader 5? Thanks, Pierre8r
Hi I am looking for a session indicator which I can attach to the mt4 chart. Any suggestions? An indicator which paints a rectangle box for each trading session (London, NY, Sydney, Tokyo). I wish there is an intelligent filter in the CodeBase instead of reading through hundreds of names and
How do I go about getting a Volume Weighted Moving Average for an MT5 platform? I would be grateful for any suggestions
Is there a integration API for mql5.com  website or only used my meta-trade APP
Hi everyone....I recently started using MT5 and am trying to adapt myself to the MACD of average, but with the original configuration he is showing the entry points late of the graphic original configuration: Fast period- 12 / Slow - 26 / signal - 9 and average - 2 . Would someone have a better
The price you see on the signals you can purchase here (in the marketplace) are for what time period? Sorry for the newbie question, but I have never bought signals here :) Thanks!
Bạn có phần mềm Mt6?
Hello All, Can someone suggest a no loss EA?  Even if it makes only small profits... Thanks!
  Email alerts  (2)
Hello all! My first post. :) Does anyone know how I can solve an gmail issue I'm having? I've just purchased an alert system for MT4 and whilst the audible alerts are working, I can't seem to receive the email notification.I've tried the 'Tools', 'Options', 'Email' 'Test' thing but still no joy. Any...
I'm beginner of OOP and MQL5, So what I'm saying can be wrong. wrong : //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Reading object parameters from file                              |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+bool CChartObject:...
Hello, Is that possible to customize the Market Watch in Metatrader 5? Example: 1) add a new column for asset variation (%) 2) change row background color according to the asset variation (red to negative and green to positive)  Regards, Leo
Hello, Where can I see the developers profiles like before in freelance section?
Hi everyone, I created an Expert Advisor very efficient that I want to sell... but there is a problem because I'm not able to obscure the source code; in fact if the code is free it could be easy for everyone to copy my hard work and even sell it so i'm searching the code to put on my Expert Advisor...
I had to cancel my vps subscription as since migrating to vps, my EA was removed and should I re-attache the EA, I kept on getting the same error message "Your VPS is not supported, Kindly update VPS!!!" Now, even though i have canceled my subscription, my mt4 keeps removing my EA. Please advice
Hi, I would like to copy trades from one account to another by setting the 1st account up as a signal and copying the trades to another account. The accounts are setup with the exact same balances and leverages and settings using the same broker. However I find that the account copying the signals...
Hi, am trying to buy / demo some indicators, but when I select them it prompts me with a box asking if MT5 is open.  I have MT5 open but am running it through Wine on my Mac. It doesn't respond when i click on "MT5 is open" ....  Is there a way to get around this so I can buy things in the Market?...
  hi everyone  (5)
I'm sharing my investor password online for my account which trading using expert . how can I prevent other from copying my trades  using trade copier experts .. any one can help if there is a code i'm a beginner in coding..
Hi, I have an EA that uses lot sizes based on the account balance. During back testing I set an initial deposit of $1000 and it calculated the correct lot size(.16 lots) based off that value, but as the backtesting went on, the lot sizes never changed. During back testing the account balance would...