How to input lot in EA

To add comments, please log in or register
cleanmy house
cleanmy house  
Hello everyone. I bought a new EA which is based on martingale strategy ( so its increasing on lot sizes) and i contacted author of EA because i want to have trades only for 0.01 or 0.02 not more. So i asked him if its possible to change that and he texted me that it is and i have to input lot. I really dont know what does this mean and how can i do that. Im having a poor conversation with author he's not responding and if he is then its only in 2 words, so im looking for somebody who maybe know how to do it. Thank you
Catalin Zachiu
Catalin Zachiu  
cleanmy house:
Hello everyone. I bought a new EA which is based on martingale strategy ( so its increasing on lot sizes) and i contacted author of EA because i want to have trades only for 0.01 or 0.02 not more. So i asked him if its possible to change that and he texted me that it is and i have to input lot. I really dont know what does this mean and how can i do that. Im having a poor conversation with author he's not responding and if he is then its only in 2 words, so im looking for somebody who maybe know how to do it. Thank you

If the strategy is based on martingale and you don't have enough funds to go with it , the best thing you can do is not to use that strategy .You can't use a martingale strategy if you don't have enough funds for it.

Tan Phan Ngoc
Tan Phan Ngoc  
Don't follow martigale strategy except you have so much money.
William Roeder
To add comments, please log in or register