General - page 877

Please help me to know how to create a free signal ??
Hi Chaps and Chapettes I have searched the forum with the title above but it gave no results so apologies if this has already been covered. I am having a problem with windows 10 update restarting my PC and closing my trading terminal when EA's are running. I have tried everything including altering...
I have a specific pin bar indicator and a BB indicator. I want to combine them and then use a simple buy, sell, hold strat. Please can someone help and advise how to.. Thanks
I found a very interesting indicator: high level trend. When the price is falling, the index has been reversed in advance I have not yet observed where this indicator is on the website. Can you create one
[Deleted]
so all my available bal is 28usd or 30usd ?? i would like to post a job,  and i saw my bal is bonus 2.00 so i just deposited 28usd. so right now is it 30usd or 28usd available to use ??
Dear traders,  Are there any research journal for forex market? How do I find new observation and research paper of journal. Journal should be has impact factor.
Hi there, can someone help me. I am a signal provider , I just completely my signal, but now I cant find it in the search results anywhere, can someone explain this to me? thanks
I would like to share and know some of the reasons , traders fail to succeed.
  Frozen Charts  (3)
My charts are all frozen.I've deleted the programme,opened a new account and still none of the charts show any information past 11 April even if I refresh them
Hello, I am testing an EA that I bought so I dont have the ability to code it to only run at certain hours. However, I want to test only running the EA at certain hours. The problem is that MT4's backtester allows you to run the EA within a date range, but you can't select an hour range. And looking...
earlier mql5 allows all kind of account for signal providing as well as demo acc. by the time the have upgrade some condition which improve the quality of signals. still there are some signal providers( i suspect those are working on broker or their close buddys) those are manipulating the signal
  OOP vs procedural programming  (478   1 2 3 4 5 ... 47 48)
Comments not related to the " EA project " have been moved to this topic
i have purchase the indi don't get any email why indicator but when i enter the log in and email 
Hi all, My tes EA looks as follow. I just want to trade in the defined time interval since in different interval the spead is different. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                            TradingTimeFilter.mq4...
  ADX-System  (52   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Dear fellow traders, is there an ADX Indicator, where I can use different settings for the DX periods, as well as the ADX smoothing periods? The built-in one doesn't have this feature. (Or is someone able to program this?) Thanks alot, Machiavelli
  why can't login  (1)
dear sir why cant i deposit my money to the account.
Hello. Can the a mean price to be obtained by a function, when I open more positions (without closing previous ones)? Example: I Make 1 BUY position. Then I have the green position line in the graph in the points location that the operation took place. Now I make another 3 BUY positions. I have an...
Good evening everyone, I am a student who is actually studying finance at university. I am a beginner in mql5 programming and I was wondering if it was possible to connect the MetaTrader platform to a Twitter account for data analysis. The aim of my project would be to analyse datas from a twitter...
Hello, I just buyed indicator from Market, but I don't see indicator, there isn't in list indicator. I have Demo account. Someone can hel me? Thanks Regards
I was forced into programming because none of the freelancers, even the top ones, could do what I wanted and how I wanted (I worked with more than 70 programmers as a customer). There were many attempts, but either it didn't work correctly, or it worked correctly, but terribly slowly, or the
Hello folks! I'm just getting used to an MT4 Demo account and as such, I decided to experiment with templates. So I right-clicked on a chart and saw 'Common' listed - and clicked it. Immediately I had three smaller line graphs (can't remember what they were)  show up on the bottom part of my main...
Hello, do any of you have experience in the field? I am interested in what is available for renting. What are the most important factors in compensation? Number of processor, CPU performance, RAM, time availability? I would be interested to know if this is worth it or if I have to provide the PC for
Please why does my terminal close automatically once I click market tab. Help please. I am unable to download any indictor to my mt4. once I click market tab, platform closes automatically. what am I supposed to do to stop this Kindly help out thanks favoured
hi guys. is it possible to have time frames like H16 or D2 in mt5 in live charts? thanks for helping
Hello everyone, I want to know if I can run scripts on MQL5 web terminal? I am currently working on a project that would require a web server login to an account and collect the history on each account. My idea is to have the web portal login to each account using the mql5 web terminal, and once...
I gathered indicators in a forum of our country to see how he filters. Mladen  I feel like you have ever published such an index before. And its indicators have been profitable.
Have had numerous trades activate / or get collected out of range 1/ 2 to 4 pips  due to slippage ! demo R account. many losing trades because of this, not winning trades however! Hmmmm. Are the " Gremlins" watching me?
Unapproved, Start: 2018.04.15 19:15, #2006460 i downloaded the meta tester 5 agents manager for selling my computing resources....24 hours passed and i see that there are some problems: 1) although agente appear as connected and running, i have never had any passes. my PR in all 4 agents are over...
I am playing Forex Demo with 10$ leverage is 1000 in MT4. It always can't place an order (0.01) when the account is 1$, sometimes it also ok. But today, my account is stilled have more than 3$ but it can't make an order but the BTC ( i tried all the currencies with the spread low also).