General - page 875

Well, I've subscribed to my first signal with real money and it seems to be doing ok after 3 weeks, meeting my twin criteria of stability and a reasonable monthly return. There is some slippage, but I understand that can happen as my broker is different from the providers. The question is, what...
I developed an EA to manage the SL of my manual orders, I have had no problems since today, everything seems to work just fine but yesterday I traded on a pair that I haven't opened any positions using the EA that earned a quick 40 pips, I woke up today but the SL was not moved, I double checked on...
Question#1: Can someone explain why two values are not able to add? iATR     +   iMA     =  9.881312916824931e-32 5.9125  +  2691.3  =  9.881312916824931e-32 I have attached code for review.  Great Thanks!
Goodmorning everyone,what indicators are used for Gann's analgesics?
Hello, I have started Forex Trading again after an absence of around 10 years. I have downloaded MetaTrader 5 and when using the cross hair tool to draw a line over several bars, the following is shown: 1.22222: 8 bars, 531 points Does 'points' refer to 'pips'? It seems strange that in MetaTrader 4...
  MT4 platform without Sunday  (33   1 2 3 4)
I am not sure if this has something to do with the settings on my system... I use the same EA on two different demo platforms (MIG and FXDD) however I am seeing different buy/sell signals. After looking at the history data I realise that it is because one of the platform (MIG) includes ticks on...
  input variables and comments  (15   1 2)
Hi you all, There's any way to define the display text for an input variable other than a comment after the variable definition? Thanks. 
Hello, I want to declare static arrays to be used in different classes, so they should be initialized only once. I also want to directly assign values to the arrays. Putting these arrays into the public part of the class, I get an '=' - illegal assignment use error. Putting them into the...
Hi all,     I want to find my signal in the MT4 terminal in order to show some details? But i don't know how to do it,can somebody help me? Best regards, Pan
how can i see my profits that i have made as a copy trader in mql5 ? can anyone help please thanks
I have downloaded several EAs from different people and not even a single one has gotten to open any trades. I don't know what is happening nor I'm liking it. It's honestly been horrible I've tried everything I can think off! When I compile the EAs I only get ordersend function warnings. Not a...
Hello, somebody can help me because in the compartment "Services" my agents are 0 passes while Cloud is connected and the etat is running. I don't understand where is the problem.
Here is the code that I have tried for Simple Moving Average . const string cl_src = "__kernel void CalculateSimpleMA( \r\n" "int rates_total, \r\n" "int prev_calculated
Hello, Newly started using OANDA trading platform and I noticed that the Daily chart shows Sunday thru Friday, a 6 day chart. Is there a setting I can change to make the Sunday bars blend into Monday, so I'm truly following New York close
I've tried every trick I know including going through all my Windows 10 display options and so far....nothing. Maybe someone out there can assist....check out my screen image in the AUDCADProM15.png file below All the EA info boxes are squished together.
Dear programmer,  Kindly, I'm looking for an EA with the following Idea & example  Example: I open a position  at FXDD broker  for EURUSD - without stop loss  and I open a position for USDJPY at XM  broker without stop loss so if margin call happens at FXDD,, the expert advisor must close the other...
  Password  (2)
Hello, I have forgotten my password I set when I opened the mql5 thing. I can see a purchase I have made but I cant install it as it asks for password and when I input what I thought was my password nothing happens? I am currently logged in but when I go to password to change it it says incorrect...
unguento i. Per qualche motivo ignoto mi è sparito dalla MT4 l'indicatore a pagamento suddetto. Come posso reinstallarlo? 
Hi everyone am looking for a Penny stock broker that allows for foreigners. Thank you
I downloaded this data set: I opened it with Excel, which shows: <CLOSE><TICKVOL><VOL><SPREAD> are concatenated without a separator. (I used "." to parse the other fields). Is there a method that tells MT5 to insert a separator among these fields? Thanks for your help
  help  (5)
hi, Someone from my friends can help me find these indicators and strategies.thanks
  APP  (3)
Hi, can anyone tell me how much would be the cost to create simple aplication to Android and iPhone. The aplication will be BO signal service. Will take trades from MT4 indicator and publish them. Need alarm, paid subsciption, past and current history. It will display some of free signals. I will...
Hi everybody, can I use currency indexes in MT5 like standard currency pair?
Well, many traders will go for stocks. Then we have Penny Stocks. We have Options. And now we have Forex. What do you think: Where are most of the traders? And do you know any numbers about it? I know that the forex Market is the biggest market!
I need help. I'm trying to purchase indicator from here. I clicked on Visa/MasterCard option, it saids that NO PAYMENT DATA Please help.
Hi, i need help to code this, can someone help me to do it? double r;void OnTick()                                     {if (test()==10)change r value///QUESTION, how can i change return value of test function (r) to another value, if that condition happens?...
Hello, Can somebody help my with the Ordersend for Binary Options in MQL5. I constantly got error:#4756 with all kinds of combinations of variables and values. Below my last atempt: #define OP_BUY 0             #define OP_SELL 1   int OnInit()   { //---       MqlTick last_tick;...
Hi, I made the unfortunate choice to move to an apple system... i am currently running mt4 through the "wine" emulator and "play on mac". My trading strategy does not involve the use of any indicator, but my money managment rules plans to not risk more than 2% per trade, so I need a lot...
Hi, could you help me?I need to insert a deadline within an indicator, the expiration has the function of no longer functioning the indicator beyond that date / time.I was suggested to insert the lines, like the ones below, then to compile and send only the .ex4 file.I do not have technical skills,...
The essence of the matter is that when I declare in a near-programmer environment that I write MQL4 and MQL5 trading robots (I often have to explain what they are.) I'm getting angry at them and they don't even look at me. The essence of the matter: when in a near-programmer environment I declare