General - page 1484

Hi there, I was wondering why is there such a gap in values of ADX indicator on 2 different broker companies. For the same ADX indicator period 8, chart H4: Metaquote: 26.5 Alpari: 16.17 See the attachments. Any ideas ? Thanks. Patrick
My EURUSD is wierd in that on my 5 min graph the candles go back to 15-12-2010 with 5 min candles. Then from there I get day (24hr) candles. Does anybody know where the EURUSD data is stored in Metatrader so that I can re-download it. My indicator won't work until I fix this
  Ras id: 32650 forex oracle  (32   1 2 3 4)
MM: One micro lot per $500 (.10/pip), so use buyer lots multiplier set to one. I only trade the GBP/USD during calm Asian hours so there is low drawdown. I always have two pending orders open, and usually the max trading positions I will have open at one time is 5-6, again with low drawdown. PLEASE...
  Instruments  (6)
Hello, What is the deference between this instruments: Stocks Forex Options Futures Indices Commodities Energies Shares Bonds ETFs Spread betting That will be a great help for us to understand more.
Understand the version upgrade is automatic, can we have a menu item to invoke it to start the upgrade? i ran my system and waited for 2hours, it still didnt start the update. In this case, can i download the new version and install over the old
Dear all, please check out the new signals on RAS: ForexGainsAllWin | Rent a Signal Signal ID Name: ForexGainsAllWin So far the December performance up to date is already at 18%. The signals resemble my diversified Forex Portfolio or a Forex Fund, you can call it that. A large variety of Currency...
  How to start forex trading?  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi to all I am newbie here and have a question.I have dealt in stocks but with little success. Forex trading looks lucrative and I have been thinking of starting it but not sure how to go about it. Any suggestions/guidance? Any help/guidance will be appreciated
RAS ID: 32822 Daily Profiteer system page is located here. Daily Profiteer is based on technical analysis: chart patterns, price action patterns and Support / Resistance / Pivot zone breakouts. All the analysis is done on the 4h and Daily charts. Being predominantly swing trading, positions are held...
Please i have been looking for EMA that shows arrows and gives alert bofore a candle formation-as soon as the ema crosses each other. i have a MACD that does that.it gives a signal as soon as the cross takes place. The EMA i have actually delays till after one to two candle. Can you help me out
When will MT5 allow us to import custom historical data like in MT4's History Center? Also, MT4 could run the Strategy Tester in Visual Mode. Will this feature be implemented in MT5? These are the two main missing features that are preventing me from migrating from MT4 to MT5.
In MT4, I can show VLine when doing the strategy test. Now with MT5, seem the ChartWindow does not exist when doing the strategy test, so the VLine cannot be displayed. ObjectCreate(0, s, OBJ_VLINE, 0, t, 0); ObjectSetInteger(0,s, OBJPROP_COLOR, vcolor); This does not work during strategy...
the result column in tester as showed what it's mean? i only choose deposit $5000 in tester is it a bug of mt5 build 370 ? thanks
Hi! The following code always prints 0.0000 Is there something I don't know about? Seemed to work before! So my question is: Is tick.last working as intended? MqlTick tick;//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert initialization function...
How to include the optimization criterion in the configuration file [tester]
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "The 10th Week of the Championship: A Give-Away Game". Only two weeks, i.e. ten trading says are left till the end of the Championship. Very soon we will know the names of the winners of the ATC 2010. During the...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published Interview with Tomasz Tauzowski (ttauzo). Tomasz Tauzowski (ttauzo) is a long-standing member of the top ten on the Automated Trading Championship 2010. For the seventh week his Expert Advisor is between the fifth and the...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "MIG BANK's Special Prize". As announced earlier, in addition to the three cash prizes for the winners of the Automated Trading Championship, MIG BANK offers an additional prize. The best EA developer will get a...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "The 8th Week of the Championship: Intrigue Suddenly Resolved". The main intrigue of the last weeks of the Championship was the fight for the first place between bobsley and Anufrenko321. However, last week the...
Hi all, I am glad to present to you this system I developed. It is based on different moving averages + customized MA indicators. You can download the backtest report from this link: BTB_StrategyTester_EURUSD.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Forward test reports on Rent...
Hello freinds, I have a MQL4 indicator that I "translated" it to MQL5. I still have one small problem, that I do not know what to do with it. It's called: IndicatorCounted() - a known function in MQL4 but not within MQL5.  According to the artical, dealing with transformation between MQL4 to MQL5,...
Hi there I'm doing mass testing with resulting massive size files. I have a small pc hard disk. I'm desperately trying to handle these files on my external terabytehardrive, but I can't find no way to specify in MQL5 a path outside theterminal. Is there any way to do this?
Hi, I am looking for ANY MT5 broker that would provide demo account with Order Book enabled (DepthOfMarket). Thanks for the clues cheerz
I'm new to MQL , and was wondering why I'm not able to print any information on the chart. Also I'm curious to know what the purpose of " :: " serve and how it is related to constructors. Any helpful links to other resources would be greatly appreciated since the Documentation isn't as...
After visiting a couple "About Forex" websites saw hundreds of Brokers ads. Then there was a question in my mind, who has the biggest piece of the Forex pie? Who are the main trader-holder? Third and second positions are also point of interest.
Fibo M5 by by calcman. Trade M5 timeframe with Fibo lines paint on H4. EURCHF and EURGBP.
Hello, Does anybody know if it is possible to compute the Black Scholes model of option pricing ( binary ) in Metatrader 5 , or any option pricing model for that matter ? cheers, -J
Work on EURUSD The strategy: First wait a price's volatility for measuring and use the momentum of the trend. http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/32882
Hi, is there a command or script available in MT4 to reverse trade when it reaches a certain price level? For example, let's say I have this position opened: EUR/USD, long (buy). Current price is 1.3100. When it reaches 1.3000, I want to close long (buy) position and reverse trade to short (sell) at...
  ATC 2010 Fan Art  (4)
Having some spare time our designers decided to show how they see the overall picture of the Championship. An element of entertainment has been added to the serious subject using some stereotypes of our mass culture. Watch and enjoy!