General - page 885

Hello  Just want to know if its possible  1 Mt4 platform for broker A  Another one for broker B So 2 mt4 platform launch without conflit? Sorry for my english i hope you can understand what i want to do  Thanks in advance 
Hi all, I'm developing a trading system, but don't know how to separate MT4 account and MT5 account. Any suggestion? Thanks! 
I usually trade at home and work, using two different computers. I just got VPS, and synced my MT4 installed on my laptop. However, when I go to my desktop, I don't see an option to synchronize. Is it possible to control VPS from two different MT4 installations? Thanks
Need backdata for metatrader CFD pairs. I know strategy quant has this for currencies but not for specific stocks like google for example.
Hi there guys, If anyone could help to understand how the signals process works, i will deeply appreciate it. So i'm new to this trading industry and i have always had an interest on understanding how it all works. So i made an account and everything, got a broker and have also selected the signals....
Hi On pages for a Signal > Account tab, where the Growth curve being show, under the chart one can see the monthly % return then the YTD total "see image attached". going through many of those Signals, I notice the YTD is higher than the monthly all added together. Further more then Total return is...
  Copying a signal  (1)
I am trying to copy a signal. When I click Copy the signal, a mt5setup.exe gets downloaded. Why is that? I have my XM.COM-AU-MT5 running on my Mac, do I need to install another MT5? Where can I see the list of the signals I am copying? Are these information available on the mql5 web site? or I have...
I bought a monthly signals subscription and wanted to auto copy the signal providers trades. When i subscribed i expected to be setting the parameters ? No parameter setting came up it just completed the payment then went blank. The subscriptions been purchased, and it says the signals active, now
Hi I asked on the chat of XM.com-AU-MT5 and was told that Signal tab does not show up on Mac "bottom of the screen, Toolbar window" Any idea how to get the signal tab so that I can buy a signal from the MT5 signals, I prefer not to do it other wise because I have to reveal my log in credentials of...
Hi, A new tools that it works like this snapshot: or I would like to know your idea about this as an expert and who has seen like these charts of other expert persons. Bests;
Hi everyone, I subscribed to a signal. In Trading history I see column "Type". "Type" column has value "Balance", what does it mean?
Hi, Why RangeBars and RenkoBars are not native charts of MT5? Many people that used these plug-ins to attach EA's to these kind of charts are having problems. At MT4 we had off line charts then everything was OK. But at MT5 it is complicated now!!!! I would like to convert my EA to MT5 but I can't...
Hi, I seek an expert advisor built starting from the system of trading of the turtles or an expert approaching some. Does that exist? My research remained unfruitful... Thank you Maxime
Hi, in MQL5, how can you calculate the difference in ticks between 2 prices? Both for crosses of 5 and 3 decimals. For example: 1,17028 -> 1,17046 84,040 -> 84,067 Thank you
Greetings traders, i am unable to install MT4 on my HP ProBook laptop that runs on Windows 10. Every time i try am told something went wrong and the installation stops. What do i do? Please help me.
Hi guys, I recently bought an EA for the first time on this platform and was using PayPal to pay for it. When I start the MT4 and log in to the MQL5 community, my purchase does not show up in the Market tab. What can I do? In the Browser, I still have the "Congratulations" page opened and I am...
Does anyone know how to input a moving average into the RSI Indicator?. I actually found it on this website, good now..... :0)
hi there, i'm following a signal sub that is petty good on what he does, but recently i was watching my balance going down and opening some very horrible positions, so i went to investigate and see if the positions opened were the same the trader was opening and with my big surprise they were not
I'm planning on renting a VPS , but before I do, I'm trying to find out recommended specs. I'm planning to run 4-6 terminals, with 1 chart on each, running an EA that receives data from 28 pairs. I'm looking at instances that have 1 or 2 vCores @ 2.4GHz, and 2, 4 or 8GB RAM. Will one of these
Hi, I recently tried to start a thread about EA testing. When it disappeared I thought it might have been my browser. I posted again, but it got deleted again. Really confused. I'm not aware of violating any rules. Am I being moderated?
Hi Is there a way to easily find the reference to any function i.e. CopyBuffer? In MetaEditor build 1755, hover the mouse over does pop up any window, F1 key for the help, then search does not give any results. I am using MacBook Pro. Thanks
Hello Folks, I am pretty new to MT4 EA programming so I would liek to ask you some little support. My attempt is to can select the already opened orders in MT4, by symbol, and then by direction (buy/long/flat). May you show me please an example of structuring the code, in order that it may return...
[Deleted]
  Martingale  (13   1 2)
Does Martingale strategy work?
Hello Everyone.... did anybody can convert my Box indicator to mt5... Tq
Hello, when you create an indicator and attach it to a chart, a buffer of bars is fed to the indicator. Is there a way to tell that these are history bars and not the realtime stream in the indicator? I tried a "newBar" function, but this works on history too, simply getting a new bar in the past...
hi guys, is there any way to follow a signal provider that has 'Current drawdown is dangerous for subscribers. Subscription will be allowed once drawdown improves.'? its a new account but i want to get in early as i have been following him for a while and although it does have high drawdown, he has
Hello traders, kindly assist me with the following code. Am trying to open a trade based on a decision read from a csv. I want to do this on every bar change but the code doesnt seem to be changing with bar changes very well. Kindly help. //--- parameters for data reading input string...
Hello out ther in the big MQ5 world If i see a Chart https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/8422795/gbpjpy-d1-oanda-division1 that i think "Oooh i would to get that Indicator, that looks really good, i know i'll send the Memeber a message and ask Him/Her where they got it from (Brought it from ?)" So how...
MQL5: Market - Can you sell an expert advisor that uses custom indicator? I want to sell an expert advisor but can't really understand how it will work/upload if its uses or calls a custom indicator.
I have tried the following code logic. But I guess it is not the right one. double UP[],DOWN[]; double fractal_output = iFractals ( _Symbol , _Period ); ArraySetAsSeries (UP, true ); ArraySetAsSeries (DOWN, true ); CopyBuffer (fractal_output, 0 , 0 , 5 ,UP); CopyBuffer (fractal_output, 1