demo signal provider

hi,

does someone provide signal in a demo account in order to test my signal subscribtion and my virtual server because i subscribed to a $59 monthly signal but i miss all the signals despite of the mql5 instructions of settings

Ibrahim Genel:

hi,

does someone provide signal in a demo account in order to test my signal subscribtion and my virtual server because i subscribed to a $59 monthly signal but i miss all the signals despite of the mql5 instructions of settings

Make sure you've followed these instructions: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

If the problem persists, contact the signal provider.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Make sure you've followed these instructions: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

If the problem persists, contact the signal provider.

Hello, thank you for your answer i allready did fallowed up this tuto and i just checked the mt4 tuto on YouTube, the settings are ok the messages in my journal are also good, so it's technically ok i just wanted to be sure at 100% 🙂 sorry for being Silly i'm new, good profit

Ibrahim Genel:
Hello, thank you for your answer i allready did fallowed up this tuto and i just checked the mt4 tuto on YouTube, the settings are ok the messages in my journal are also good, so it's technically ok i just wanted to be sure at 100% 🙂 sorry for being Silly i'm new, good profit

Attach a MQL5 VPS journal screenshot to check or contact the signal provider.

Eleni Anna Branou:

here is the screen =) i recongnized that if a set up the virtual server the signal settings are cancelled it's maybe the reason why i missed a trade today

Files:
donnv.PNG  113 kb

Eleni Anna Branou:

Files:
123.PNG  109 kb

Eleni Anna Branou:

Files:
donnb.PNG  113 kb

Eleni Anna Branou:

Files:
823.PNG  94 kb

Ibrahim Genel:

here is the screen =) i recongnized that if a set up the virtual server the signal settings are cancelled it's maybe the reason why i missed a trade today

it is ok for you ?

Ibrahim Genel:

it is ok for you ?

Your broker doesn't offer XAUUSD symbol, that's your problem.

Gold is a tricky symbol to trade, you must find a broker that offers it, coctact the signal provider for advice.

Hi admin, I would like to remove my current Signal service (the Signal has no subscription on it at the moment) so I can add another one.
How do I go about this?
Reason: