General - page 888

abandonment of mt4  (82   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Hi all! is it realistic for brokers to abandon mt4 and switch to mt5 accordingly.and how long will support mt4
Hi, I'm not sure I'm able to explain: I'm trying to do some tests and I need to choose beetween && and || operator fore some conditions. For example: which do give best result beetwen: - if ( (condition1)&&(condition2) ) {  ordersend...} - if ( (condition 1) || (condition2) ) {  ordersend... } Is...
i can t trader???? why
Dear Experts! I have created object line to show me the highest price line. But I wanted to put some test label on the line which would move together with the line up or down but not getting idea how to do it. below is my object line code. Any guidance will be highly appreciated! void...
  Account  (1)
Is your user name your account name? 
Hello community! I think I have found a bug. As can bee seen in the image below, one is able to "switch off" the bid and aks price lines by selecting "None" as the color. In MQL5, you can address These option using the following Code: ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_COLOR_ASK,4294967295); // the last...
Hello, I have a function that opena a trade on signal idicators, but after it closes out of the trade it opens another one up again. I'm wondering how to write a function that would would wait a half hour before it can open another one. Code is  if (!ExistPositions()){       if ((Buy1=Buy2)){...
I'm told that my EA uses a virtual stop loss, but IG Index won't accept that.  What is a virtual stop loss?
Anyone know more specifically how "control points" mode in the strategy tester is calculated? I see that its "based on the nearest less timeframe", but I'm interested in understanding that a little deeper.  Thanks!
I have tried to install the Agents manage on several of our servers in work, it has connected 2 servers into my account which was using 24 and 4 processors, but the other server are never connected. my account is saying 28 agents, and there should be at least 32
Hi Guys, My problem is that I would like to start a paid signal in my terminal. Selecting paid signal within the MT4 application is not possible so I have to start it from the website(https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4). The problem is that I am running 4 different terminal windows and when I click
hello  i need expert to design expert on <> platform or <> platform  who can do that 
Hello, I would like to ask your permission to post my forex scalping you tube video journals in EURUSD. The posts will be like : "Today we had a ranging day.Lost 20 pips in Frankfurt and some more in London, breakeven in the next two trades. Finally around the end of New York session came the good...
Hi, I am wondering if any one have developed MT5 indicator that would take screenshot of entire workspace of mt5 chart and send by email on every specified time interval. indicator should be able to take screenshot of multiple charts only current chat. appreciated for guidance 
MetaTrader 5 Platform Beta Build 1625: Custom financial instruments The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on Friday, June 30th 2017, in beta mode. We will update our public MetaQuotes-Demo server located at access.metatrader5.com:443. We invite all traders to join testing...
Hi, I am new to Forex trading and I would like to know your thoughts and opinions about the attached file. It showcased resistance and support lines that I drew 
  mt5  (6)
if i want output of expert advisor to go to experts tab or to journal tab...which command do i have to use ?
Hello everyone, I am new here. I was going through the market place of Metatrader so that anything satisfies my requirement. But I guess I need to code it myself. But a tiny problem. I am using Metatrdader 5, where there is no option for the importing of CSV or linking the API of CEX.io, so that I
[Deleted]
I see a subforum of MQL4 programming but where is the MQL5 forum? It seems THERE ISNT. Wow guys you impress me very much... I made this code in MQL5: int handle=FileOpen("test.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE);FileClose(handle); This create test.csv in File folder but for my surprise it comes with 1KB and...
Hi All, Could you please, inform me what is the the 'Deposit load %' graphic shows in the windows of RISKS? Are the floating? Here a screenshot: https://gyazo.com/b3faeecb39e666c25aa4e9b4f036304d  Thanks in advance
I rented an indicator Market: You have rented and successfully activated the product, 7 of 8 activations left. (See Rules, IV.10 and IV.11) But said Indicator is not showing on my charts  Please advise 
[Deleted]
  Password for EA  (4)
Hello Developers! Do you know how to set password for the EAs?
Hi All, It seems no one who benchmarks computer hardware components is interested in anything other than playing games. This is not useful to us here. Since I have identified a gap in the 'benchmarking practise' I have decided to define a Standard Benchmark Test that we, the Trading Community, will...
HI,  I am a new trader, I have been trying to find the option for the trailing SL but I can't find it. I right click which I see modify order etc, but no trailing SL option. Can I get some help, please? 
[Deleted]
  VPS  (8)
Hello friends! Can any one suggest should we use VPS or Vitual Hosting? Which VPS do you recommend?
.. i bought this indicator and still can't find it how can i find it and install it to MT4? thanks ofir
The Pakistan Mercantile Exchange (PMEX) has decided to offer MetaTrader 5 to all its market participants. This means that 333 PMEX members will be able to operate their business on MetaTrader 5 and to offer advanced trading and investment facilities to their clients. The cutting-edge functionality...
  Newbee question  (4)
Hi, I'm new to MT4. Could someone help me please how I can activate the trade in automatend trading immediately when the trigger occurs, and not next bar open? For example, if I want to open a position if a bar has a higher high than the previous one, when this happens I want the position to be
  Array of Array  (2)
Is it possible to create an array that contains other arrays of different types? For example, an array that contains matrices of double type and others of type float or int? The idea is to be able to manipulate (add, remove, sort, etc.) columns of data of different types in an array. It would be...
[Deleted]
  Backtest Data  (3)
Can any one tell me where can I buy data to back test with 99.9% quality? I need to test some EAs before purchasing. Thank you.