Signal stats - page 2

Maybe the history tab could take a while to update? Has been about 6hrs though.

waearth:

Sorry latest trade just updated. Now shows 25min ago

I doubt that something is wrong with MQL5.com signal monitoring system.

Keep a close eye to the trading history and if in a couple of days, everything is not visible as it should, then contact the Service Desk.

Thanks everyone. Just updated now, 2 days later.

je me semble que le rejet d'un acte superficiel et ouvert un reccurence et qui a conduits a la transaction final .seulement l'acte conduits ne prescrit de trader sans information concrète .cela dit la juste valeur des chose compte bien ce reproduire si le cas es, ne rester pas devant votre PC ou smartphone. Cela pourrez palier les manque d'intérêt du script qui a lui ne differncirez plus le sens habituelle du sens enigmatisue.

benbella:
I feel that the rejection of a superficial act and opened a reccurence and which led to the final transaction. Only the act conducted does not prescribe to trade without concrete information. That says the fair value of the thing counts well that reproduce if the case es, do not stay in front of your PC or smartphone. This can overcome the lack of interest of the script which has him differncirez more the usual sense of meaning enigmatisue.

This is an English language forum.

Please only post in English.

Use the translation tool if necessary.

Reason: