Como salvar uma array para um arquivo externo .CSV?

Estou desenvolvendo uma Rede Neural e gostaria de saber como exportar/salvar para um novo arquivo .CSV (Ou outro tipo como, excel (.xls), ou .xml, ou até .txt) da minha array pesos[], seria melhor ainda se tivesse como exportar também outras variáveis com o .CSV, como: Número_de_Nodos[6].

NMarlon:
I'm developing a Neural Network and would like to know how to export / save to a new .CSV file (or other such as, excel (.xls), or .xml, or even .txt) from my array [], it would be even better if you could also export other variables with the .CSV, such as: Number_Nodes [6].
  1. Please post only in English on this forum. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation.

2. Perhaps you should read the manual. You can write whatever you want to a CSV (which is a TXT.) Then just import it into Excel.

File Functions

This is a group of functions for working with files.

File Functions - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

William Roeder :
  1. Please post only in English on this forum. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation .

2. Perhaps you should read the manual. You can write whatever you want to a CSV (which is a TXT.) Then just import it into Excel.

Sorry, now that I saw what I posted on the forum in English. Thanks for the answer! That's what I needed

Reason: