General - page 874

Hi, I am probably missing something very simple. But after I purchased an indicator,  I did not click the link to download it there and then. And now I cannot find out how I can download it now. Many Thanks
Hi, Sometimes I like to think in daily returns for a security (!) So for instance, I'd like to know the volatility (standard deviation) of the last year of daily returns of EURUSD. Unfortunately I cannot find a quick way to get this in MQL5. iSTD will give me the standard deviation of the PRICE of...
I discovered the hard way that reversion to mean trading is not simply about how far price has traveled from the mean. Selling an OB oscillator or thinking, “it can’t go any further” is a recipe for pain. Lots of it. I found it was critical to understand the interplay of several non-correlated
Hello all, who haven't seen today. The question is as follows: how do I limit the setting of the stoploss to the maximum value? I.e. which function is responsible for setting the maximum possible stoploss or takeprofit? here is an example: opening price 14,690 stoploss at 3900000000014,xxx - does
I just wonder if any scripts or even brokers demo accounts that shows weekends, holidays gaps on the chart.. so the time axis will show every hour 24/7 even when broker is closed. I need it for my analysis. If is not the question is it something that can be coded as script or EA? It will make...
Hi everyone, Older version of MetaTrader 4 worked fine with Wine under Ubuntu. However since my broker update to build 840 I can not install it. I tried couple different brokers and get same error. Here are software versions I am using: - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit - Wine 1.7.44 When I try to install it I
Hello, I want to create an Input box in the chart. For example I need a Label called Lot size and an Input Box wherein I key in the Lot size. Also I should be able to retrieve this Lot size Value and use this in Placing an order. Now I need a input box in the chart to define my Lot size. Could...
For two days I have attempted to download and install meta trader four to my android phone. Each time It do it tells me that I cannot open the file. What am I doing wrong???
Please share your shortcuts .... Thanks     printf("the result = %.5f",result)
Hello, Does anybody have access to a Mass Index Indicator, with Alert/s for MT4? Ideally, I'm looking for one that works on one currency pair, but works with all currency pairs without having to have all the windows open.
i need a Persian mql4 programmer to make my EA and after confirmation we can move to freelance section
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                     test_RGB.mq5 |//|                        Copyright 2018, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                             https://www.mql5.com...
Hello, Mr. Sergey When I browse the thread, I find an index and some threads. I want to test and use this index and EA, but now the platform is 5 digits. Which one should I choose? My native language is not English, and my reading ability is limited. I have another question. Is this EA traded on the...
Purchased an indicator off MQL5 website but can not get it across to my MT4 platform: Please help? It shows up in my purchases and i click on the "Install on to the terminal" but nothing comes across? Within MT4 under options in community tab I have logged in with my details but still no joy?? Any...
Hi All, Mind to share your experience here, what the difference between Live and Demo account others that Live account we are trading using real money to place a trade where demo account we are using "fake". What i am tring to ask,is there any disadvantages when testing a EA using Demo account?...
In MetaTrader 5 we provide the possibility to createcalculation frameworks for a tester to quicker calculate tradingstrategies. They are designed for conducting mass optimizingcalculations, when you can start across hundreds of tasks on remotecomputers. Besides, several agents can be installed on...
Hello all, Am trying to put an edit into the standard zig zag indicator. I want to change the depth calculation from bar based to percentage based. That is new highs or lows won't be drawn until price has moved a certain percentage from the last high or low. If I failed to make anything clear just
Hi i wonder who is the owner of this website? Is it MetaQuotes Software Corp? And where are thay based?
  order flows  (3)
Is there a website where I can watch all order flows concerning forex without paying platforms? Or do there exist free piaffas that give this service?
Is there any good forex manual trader who has good risk management and good profit every month? If you are a good forex trader, I am glad to cooperate with you.
Hi there, I need someone to create an EA using a combination of support and resistance and an ADX (dashboard) indicator to use with , about 3 indicators, and these already have inputs...but i do not know how to code as yet, still teaching myself. Please advise if it would be possible to code those 3...
I have a problem with setting input values for the AlgLib operation of RMatrixSolve. Aspecially, I don't know how to fill Input matrix (type CMatrixDouble) with my values. Hears a part of the code. Globals: double Res_1[4]; CMatrixDouble Mas_1(4,4); const int N=3; int info_LA;...
Expert advisors, Indicators, Manual systems
Hi, I have over 18 months trade history (daily statements and linking account to myfxbook). Now the broker decides to move my account to a new MT4 server and I will lose all my old history on the new server. How can I still combine or append new trade history to my old daily statements? Appreciate...
before i paid for one product and now i checked it not available in the market and the author cancelled it...... i can return my money
Hi! How can I change the time settings? I need to change it to GMT+2.THANKS
Hi, Someone could point me a MT5 Indicator (with sources) that draw various timeframes like this ? I need a sample sources to modify it and put another indicators inside. tks
Hi, I've a general question about the ChartSetSymbolPeriod &&  iCustom functions for a multi-currency & multi-timeframe system. Considering the followings points :   - the time calculation of my custom indicator for each candle is : 1 ms.   - a candle calculation use previous candle results --> so...
Hi all. I would like to make a question about the optimal design and performance of an indicator. Let's say we want to design a complex indicator which it is required to draw many arrows and lines, for example the total amount is 30.  Is it a good practice to create all theses different symbols with...