General - page 878

Bạn có phần mềm Mt6?
Hello All, Can someone suggest a no loss EA?  Even if it makes only small profits... Thanks!
  Email alerts  (2)
Hello all! My first post. :) Does anyone know how I can solve an gmail issue I'm having? I've just purchased an alert system for MT4 and whilst the audible alerts are working, I can't seem to receive the email notification.I've tried the 'Tools', 'Options', 'Email' 'Test' thing but still no joy. Any...
I'm beginner of OOP and MQL5, So what I'm saying can be wrong. wrong : //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Reading object parameters from file                              |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+bool CChartObject:...
Hello, Is that possible to customize the Market Watch in Metatrader 5? Example: 1) add a new column for asset variation (%) 2) change row background color according to the asset variation (red to negative and green to positive)  Regards, Leo
Hello, Where can I see the developers profiles like before in freelance section?
Hi everyone, I created an Expert Advisor very efficient that I want to sell... but there is a problem because I'm not able to obscure the source code; in fact if the code is free it could be easy for everyone to copy my hard work and even sell it so i'm searching the code to put on my Expert Advisor...
I had to cancel my vps subscription as since migrating to vps, my EA was removed and should I re-attache the EA, I kept on getting the same error message "Your VPS is not supported, Kindly update VPS!!!" Now, even though i have canceled my subscription, my mt4 keeps removing my EA. Please advice
Hi, I would like to copy trades from one account to another by setting the 1st account up as a signal and copying the trades to another account. The accounts are setup with the exact same balances and leverages and settings using the same broker. However I find that the account copying the signals...
Hi, am trying to buy / demo some indicators, but when I select them it prompts me with a box asking if MT5 is open.  I have MT5 open but am running it through Wine on my Mac. It doesn't respond when i click on "MT5 is open" ....  Is there a way to get around this so I can buy things in the Market?...
  hi everyone  (5)
I'm sharing my investor password online for my account which trading using expert . how can I prevent other from copying my trades  using trade copier experts .. any one can help if there is a code i'm a beginner in coding..
Hi, I have an EA that uses lot sizes based on the account balance. During back testing I set an initial deposit of $1000 and it calculated the correct lot size(.16 lots) based off that value, but as the backtesting went on, the lot sizes never changed. During back testing the account balance would...
Hi, I'm wonder what is the difference between iCustom and IndicatorCreate functions which give a handle of home made indicator both. In which condition shall I use one or other ? Thanks ! Erwann.
I start to learn mql5 today. It is a difficult for me . so I decided to write mql4 in mt5. and I start this project. #property library#property copyright "Copyright 2018, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"#property version   "1.00"//#include <Indicators\indicator...
New to MT4, please advise on how to preset the trading order SP & TP levels (in pips), much appreciated.
  Closing trades  (7)
Is there a program that can catch up a trade and overlook the trade. When it goes in plus but TL is not reached then it must close the trade.
  Why MT5 ?  (9)
Why switch to MT5 if MT4 is more detailed?
Hi I do not remember a "swap" fee  when I traded forex 10 years ago, can someone please update. I traded with Oanda and it was 24 hours, open and close any forex position at will 24 hours but not in week end when global markets are closed. open/close any forex pair during any time  as long as any...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                          WPR.mq5 |//|                   Copyright 2009-2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                              http://www.mql5.com...
Hello, I would like to know if some developers are paying taxes in their country (I'm in France), or when you make money with EA trading do you need to declare it ??
Hi, I have an expert advisor that I wanted to see how it performs under auto lot size management. I wanna know if someone could help code into the expert advisor to calculate lot size based off of: ((( my account balance * .05) / 30 ) / 10)  [.05 being my risk percentage, 30 being my SL, and...
The world's best trader lives in Ufa. Finally, the organisers of the Cup released an interview with Artur Teregulov, the winner of the Robbins Cup - an annual futures trading competition. Arthur showed a net profit of 914.8% - the second highest profit after Larry Williams almost 30 years ago
I need a stochastic base indicator with alarm
What is the best way to make PakTest?
  messages missing help !  (24   1 2 3)
messagesI can't access my messages help
When you build a house you use a bottom-top way of thinking, when you follow orders from a boss, you are in a top-bottom way of thinking. In books this topic is never well explained, the design itself, if you have a large program, you have problems doing the design, so my question is: what is the...
  Indicators  (3)
I have been sent a zip file with indicators to attach to my MT4 platform, and have no idea how to do this, can anyone help, thanks.
MetaTrader 5 x64 Build 1755 does not currently run on upcoming Windows 10 Spring Creators Update (version 1803 Build 10.0.17133.1) The terminal just launch the process and then crashes/gets suspended and killed without any warning. Same thing goes for MetaEditor and MetaTester. Who can one contact...
  Non Repaint Entry Signals  (25   1 2 3)
Hello community. I'm a big fan of options trading, so I'm always looking on ways to improve my strategies. Therefore entry is essential, but unfortunately majority of indicators that plot arrows or dots repaint. Even if it's supposedly non-repaint some of the signals repaint if you change timeframes...