General - page 873

Hello, I would like to know how do "EA activations" work. 1) If I have an MT4 (demo) running on a VPS and I activate an EA on that demo account, and then I want to run the same EA on the same VPS but on another MT4 (live), do I need to use a second activation? 2) Once I have activated an EA on a...
Hi, everybody I wrote an EA, in the OnDeinit function I called ExpertRemove function,  when I use the key F7 to change the EA parametres,  the EA didn't reinitialize,it warned me "7 leaked string left", I couldn't find out where  the reason is, I need your help, waiting for your answer, thank you.
Hi  Is there anyone who using -------fx? I need help...
Hi guy .. I need a little help please . I wrote this code and it dose execute the 1st order but the code after that didn't execute . can anyone help.. void OnTick()  { if(ordestotal1_2(OP_BUY)>=1){    if(ordestotal1_3(OP_BUY)==0){  bool m=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot1,Ask,3,Bid-StopLoss*pt...
Hello everyone ! i have been trading manually since 2016 now, but the success could be better. Now i want to start with automated trading , but from what i have heard websites like <somebroker> .com cant really be trusted, so im looking for a good alternative website to get into it. Do you have any
Hi Service Desk, Critical problem with the MT5 platform not starting up after installing the Windows 10 Spring Creators Update. I tried starting the MT5 platform using Windows 8 compatibility, but still nothing happens. I can't even see the Metatrader program running in the Task Manager. This is a...
I have just commissioned two Ea from teh same developer. During the development, I noticed that ach time he becomes anxious for the project to close, he starts making errors as in the EA becomes erratic. but not enough to reach out for arbitration. After delivering one EA and close to the delivering
[Deleted]
Can somebody help me with my account in MQL5. Since I deposited an account I can no longer log in to my real trading account its always back to demo account.
Hi i have a problem with my MT5 after windows 10 get updated to 1803 version the mt5 wont open no error msg nothing show i reinstall it more than 3 time without any result 
[Deleted]
Can you tell me how to calculate the distance between two parallel lines including the scale of the graph (so that the scale is not affected)? Here is an example: The red line is the distance between two parallel lines - how can you calculate
  ATR alert  (5)
Is there a way of setting an alert that gets triggered once the ATR goes over a certain level? or any other indicator?
Hello. I create my signals on MQL5 and a friend of mine is registered. The problem is that when I bet and bet, it only takes 0.01 and he want more. I look in the settings and I have not figured out how to bet anymore. How to do ?
Hi  Is it possible to rename the MQL data folder to use normal broker names? (Windows 10) These names (2 different brokers) are very confusing. The old system in Windows 7 is more practical were the MQL4/5 is stored in the "c: program files" directory.
Hi, I like to know if there is a EA or a software that would set a Stop loss nearer to TP. Let's say I do instant execute buy trade @ 150 and after a while the price went up to 170 and my TP is 200 and I decided to have a SL for 160 which is higher than what I originally bought. Is there any free EA...
I have installed indicators before with no problem. Have 2 instances of mt4 running and tried to install a couple free indicators and they are not installing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?
Dear Everyone,  I setup a new signal a few month ago on the MT4 platform with a particular name for the signal. This is the name that appears in the search page when other users search for available signals.  After setting up the signal, I realized the name of the signal is no longer adequate, and...
Please update the limit  to 256bit. I'd like to test with a whole lot of settings at once. Regards
my aim is to find or write an algorithm that triggers a call to a script that closes all profitable trades. I want it to be triggered by entering a pending order.  the call to trigger will be in an EA.  I have searched all over the internet and the MQL and cannot find specifically for this...
[Deleted]
if your broker offering different types of instruments (bonds, indices, shares etc.), it seems hard to get accurate symbol name. What am i missing? string symbolName= SymbolName(0,false);//looking at the first instrument --into "all symbols"//sometimes symbolName returns EurUSD//sometimes symbolName...
Communication Between Differet EA Through a file ↑ Is this possible ? How can I make sure that when writing at the half, the other EA do not come and ready the data.. Or when an EA is reading..the other EA do not come to rewrite and change the data ? Many Thanks if this problem could be solved.
I have seen various MT4 multi terminals available from different brokers, but none of them allow you to connect to a different broker's server like regular MT4 does. I am very happy with my current broker and would like to stay with them, I just wondered if there's any way or any place that will...
Hi all, I do the optimization first and get the optimized parameter sets as follow: 69      260.06  6       11.79   43.34   191.98  14.30%  0.00000000      iLongTrend=280  iMiddleTrend=67         iShortTrend=11  SL_prozent=0.9  UseTradingHours=1       OpenHour=10...
  OBJ Chart  (3)
Hi, Is the object OBJ_Chart can support objects inside ? like somes lines or rectangles ? Thanks ! Erwann.
GBP/CHF Price 1.6097 Trend : Up @Buy At : 1.6097 stop loss : -35 Pips Target : +45 Pips @Buy Limit : 1.5890 stop loss : -35 Pips Target : +35 Pips @Sell Limit : 1.6200 stop loss : -35 Pips Target : +45 Pips EUR/JPY Price 108.64 Trend : Up @Buy At : 108.64 stop loss : -35 Pips Target : +45 Pips...
  need help in EA  (1)
Please i am using  X3MA  Expert adviser it is providing good signal. just one thing is happening. even i desactivate risk and monney management and i desactivate stop loss,  its kipping closing orders with losses with 3 to 4 pips. please help  HREE MOVING AVERAGE EA (X3MA EA) - expert for MetaTrader...
Is there a indicator that places the name of the template you are using on the chart somewhere. I need more stuff on my charts!
When the DLLSampleTester.mq4 is run, it gets "Cannot load 'DLLSample.dll' [126]". Why? How to fix this? It is NOT good when the samples will not run.
Hi all, This is a nice MT4 indicator, on 1M, 5M, 15M and 30M charts the levels will be every 10 pips in gray, the main 100 pips price levels will be in blue. on 1H and 4H charts the levels will be every 20 pips in gray the main 100 pips price levels will be in blue. on 1D, 1W and 1M the levels will...
Some people say that the markets are a game, but thinking like that is exactly what the communists did, and they are proven wrong, so i'll make a comparison, to prove that the markets are NOT a game...