General - page 436

EA licensing  (1)
I'm looking for a system when someone makes a successful purchase of the EA on my website, the system will automatically email the download link of the product and a unique license keys which will be used to activate the EA. I already have a word press site setup and I can provide you with the login
Hi, in the symbol specification I find variable swap values slightly changing from time to time. E.g. for the symbol DE30 (Germany 30 Index) at broker xy I found the following swap values for January, February and March 2021: January February March Swap long -0.74 -0.73 -0.75 Swap short -1.19
Hello folks, I am having an issue with my EA. I have tried to research some answers, but alas, nothing really matches my circumstance. My EA creates an order with BOTH Take Profit and a Stop Loss. So, the only way i can see my order being closed is only through those 2 paths. Is this a correct
I'm using EAs with some interactive chart features as well as the ability to modify inputs as the EA is running. I believed previously that the Metatrader VPS would provide a complete Metatrader environment in which to interact, however, I now see that what Metaquotes is providing is a Metatrader
Can anyone share a code to show the information on a simple dashboard? Daily Profit: $4,90 (1,5%) Weekly Profit $6,60 (1,8%) Monthly Profit $40,90 (5,5%) All time Profit $134,90 (10,4%) Daily Transactions: 10 Weekly Transactions: 30 Monthly Transactions: 70 All time Transactions: 190 Daily Pips: 10
Notification was working well for me, and every trade open .... notification sent ,.... But one time, the notification stood up .... Did anyone have an idea
Hello, My EA only seems to run when my terminal is open on my computer. It does not seem to run on VPS even though Auto Trading on, Smily face in corner, and all settings show correct. The journal says: Virtual Hosting started Automated Trading Enabled then once I close the application and leave it
This is probably a bit off but maybe someone can point me towarda the right address for this question. I tried to contact Meta Quotes Ltd. directly but they do not respond. I'd like to use "MetaTrader™" as part of the name for a youtube and telegram channel that presents EAs and indicators for
With a growing popularity of multi asset / products that clients wish to trade and brokers needing to provide services for , that coupled with traders that have written their systems and EA's in mq language . the question comes is how easy is it to convert or use the codes to write to other
Whenever i try to subscribe for a signal i get an error message saying "subscription failed". Help pls
Hi all, after running several optimization rounds on different EAs I havn't found a way to copy and use the settings of the best results. I use genetic algorithm with complex criteria max. The results are just fine, but I have two problems: 1) The number of input parameters are truncated, so I can
How can I remove the little arrow that display the "One Click Trading" on the left-top corner : We can't disable it in the settings even if we disable the one click trading, so is it a code or something that can hide it
I was in a positive position and I was try to close but it won't close out. I try and try now I am in the hold. Boontak
I bought a robot for mt5, however it is not working at all. Apparently it's trying to place an order for $1, and i can only place orders for $0.01, although i have $100 credited in my account. The costumer service from the robot's company says if error " No money. Lot size is too high, please
Hi Guys, I want to setup 5 different trading accounts, with 5 terminals and I want to use 5 different signals for each of those accounts. So there is 1 signal per account. Do i need 5 different MQL5 accounts? Or i can use 1 MQL5 account and link them to 5 different terminals? thanks
Hello, I am trying on install some additional indicators I want from the Codebase section, if i try to install an indicator via the MT5 application using the codebase tab in the toolbox window, the whole MT5 application freezes and becomes unresponsive as soon as I click download, consequently I
I am interested in opening a VPS server through MQL5. From my understanding from what I read it will keep my install on my PC insync with the VPS. That is a benefit. However I do have another trading application I want to monitor as well. Do the VPS solutions offered here allow the installation of
......to download on MT4 under the purchased tab please advise Best M
Does anyone know how to fix this? On older displays it looks fine but on a newer display the radio button group looks terrible as in the attached image . Generated from MT5's sample code. Even if I make the radio group larger the items in it are still squashed and there doesn't seem to be any way of
HI everybody. i am a trader from IRAN and i was a seller client before. I do not know what is wrong now that i can not publish my signals and in seller section , i am rejected . could you please help me to sell my product again? Sincerely AMIN
  Best VPS service  (3)
HI TRADERS, am doing robotic trading nd i need a reliable vps service to run 24/5 in order to remain active all the time. is there any vps service which is free i can start with? is there a user guide to free vps? i tried web trading but it cannot load my E.A
I’m following a signal and something very strange happened already 3 times to my account: trades that are still open in the signal account got closed partially on my account. I mean that, for example, if on my account a trade is 0.60 lot, I get a closure for 0.09lot and the trade remains open with
Hello, I know that high frequency notifications will fill and crash queue. My use case is that I have 16 charts running on 1 minute chart and signals sometimes happen from multiple charts at once. I know there is some limit on sending per second or minute, but it seems that the platform is not...
i bought vps 15$ at mt4. but the trailing stop is not working as well- when im shut up the computer the trailing stop not working. how acn i do syronize for traling stop order
  no signal  (2)
Even though I did everything that has been suggested yesterday, I still don't have signal. It's my fourth day. Maybe the best thing is to cancel the subscription because there seems to be no solution. The journal still says "disabled signal"
[Deleted]
Hi, is there any indicator that can accurately predict big moves? so i dont get trapped trading jn range moves
I tried dividing numbers (doubles/floats) but my indicator stop moving in strategy tester . double FirstNumber = NumberArray[ 0 ]; double SecondNumber = NumberArray[ 10 ]; Comment ( "First : " +FirstNumber+ "\n Second : " +SecondNumber); //This comment part above works just fine double Divided =
  topic deposit  (1)
good afternoon I put my number phone in my profil, I checked my phone number with a code but I don' have the topic to deposit in my account. How long time to make it appear please? Thank you
I'm being stupid and can't work out how to do this on MT5 :-) Can anybody offer any advice? Thank you