General - page 1482

hi, is there available any website on the internet for MT5 in MQL5 language that has this indicator? or a direct rebuild/conversion of period converter optimized indicator as exists for MT4? Can someone either show me the place, convert this indicator into MT5 from MT4 or rebuild it completely...
from /articles/83 by Alexey compiling with 375, i get these warnings: ArrayResize(arrTime,countVal-1); : cannot be used for static allocated array (345,4) ArrayResize(bars_tf,countVal-1); : cannot be used for static allocated array (346,4) for(int i=0;i<period;i++) result+=price[position+i]; :...
compiling with 375 get this warning on (124;20) so value is wrong
compiling with 375, i get: double R=ExtTRBuffer[i]-0.5*ER+0.25*SH; : uninitialized "ER" variable (101,35)
  Eur/USD signals  (5)
The ECB interest rate decision pegged at 1% should more possibly remain so. If we see an increase in the rate (1.25 and beyond) enter a long on the spike for at least 50 pips. If any lesser interest rate number then join the selling frenzy. In the unlikely event of any change in numbers a sell @ 1...
  11 Trader's sins!  (23   1 2 3)
Among the list, what do you think is the biggest mistake a trader can do. 1. Not Having a Trade Plan... 2. Not Having Money Management... 3. Not Using Protective Stop Loss Orders... 4. Taking Small Profits and Letting Your Losses Run... 5. Overstaying Your Position... 6. Averaging a Loss... 7....
Dear Traders I hope all of you are fine and keeping good health. I have created a short video on how to do the following 1/- Download MT4 2/- Install MT4 (MT4 = Meta Trader 4) https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxhEAHi1iE4 I hope this post will help traders. Kind regards,...
  2D dynamic array  (1)
Hi I need to make an array in a procedure whose size is given by input arguments void foo(int x, int y) { int A[x][y]; //Make a x-by-y array } Doing it as shown gives an error. It looks like you can only resize one dimension of a dynamic array with ArrayResize() ? Help!
Before I spend they time coding this to see how well if it is successful, I wanted to know if there is something like it already. EA based on the current Acceleration of the Moving Average. Then applying the value of the acceleration to the opening value of the next candle to determine take profit...
Hello everyone!! A bit about me Ive been Trading for 2 years and I was a loser as all newbies are,Since July I started gaining profits , and by december I was on RAS to see if my signals work,after a month I found my agressive strategy not that bad on here , I dont have stop loss for my...
Hey can anyone tell me how this EA work? Be detail please. A highly profitable Ea - MQL4 Code Base
... I decided to break off completely and not write anything about MT5 anymore. Staggering bugs unsolved... And I said... ok, let the time pass, they will solve them in the meanwhile. I returned full of hopes this year, to see that the things are exactly, shamefully, in the same place. The mechanism...
Hello all I'm new to writting in this community but reading from about 1 month ago. I hope to start participating from now on I think we can post our portfolios and comment about them. I'm not expert at forex, so I don't try to adjust take profits or stop loss, just select some signals and adjust...
100% real mechanical system SET IT and FORGET IT as easy as 123 Great NET PROFIT! Many forex signals providers claim to use mechanical systems to generate trades... most of them use just a mix of indicators and emotions. Why should you follow complicated trading patterns and stress yourself with...
100% real mechanical system SET IT and FORGET IT as easy as 123 Great NET PROFIT! Many forex signals providers claim to use mechanical systems to generate trades... most of them use just a mix of indicators and emotions. Why should you follow complicated trading patterns and stress yourself with...
Smartmove is going to be a very strong high pips provider
  Chaa-Ching  (100   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Guys, there is a lot of people like me looking for a system that works to create abundance in trading. Myself, have not had or found yet a system that I created or purchased that really paid my expectations! Expectations to make money each week. This system among others was authored by me. The idea...
Hi, I'm trying to duplicate the second half of this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/44 I started a new blank project in VC++ 2010. I added mclmcr.h, NEOSMA.h, sSMA.cpp, nSMA.def, libmx.lib, mclmcr.lib, and NEOSMA.lib to it. The problem I'm having is that VC isn't recognizing any of the
We all know that the Datetime type is actually storing the integernumber of seconds elapsed since January 01 1970, but it seems there is nofunction to get access to this particular value, or to get a Datetime valuegiven the number of seconds elapsed since January 01 1970. Do you know any good way...
I have 2 systems that work on the 4hr time frame that I want to turn into EA's. I already have EA's that are some what similar to what I want made and it might be easier just to modify those but I'm not sure since I have no programming knowledge. The first EA is trading fractal breakouts. So all...
Recently the contest for the title of the best graphic control panel in MQL5 was held. Its main purpose was to demonstrate the opportunities of the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal and the MQL5 programming language. The most important result of the contest was the emergence of graphical tools that...
  Hello!  (4)
Hi, guys. I'm from Germany and pretty good in trading. Usually have some profite every month, but sometimes have loses as well. Life is so that sometimes you lose but that should not be always.
Hi folks, Is there a way to set a default takeprofit and stoploss in metatrader, so I just click new order, buy or sell, and I dont need to calculate the tp and sl. So I just spot a signal and the trade is going with nice tp and sl (just like with an ea) in 5 seconds. I want to scalp on m1, and i...
In our network 33 agents MetaTester. Video of high quality of 5 Mb Join!!! 1. Install Comodo EasyVPN 2. Join a network of agents: Networks -> Join a network -> Network name: Metatester_agents, Password: 1234567890 3. Help agents metatester Eng
Ok, so we all know the Sidus system, or other EMA cross/rsi systems. There always seems to be discussions about repainting, and the code I've looked at always seems to try and look forward. This does not need to be the case: we can cure this. I would love an indicator coded. that does the following...
  Gmi  (74   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Dear Friends, I'm opening this thread for you to discuss our signal, GMI. Please feel free to post or PM me any questions. Best Regards GMI ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Performance History (2011)...
Hey Everyone, I was wondering if someone can help me with my issue. I use Alpari and have recently opened a VPS account. I use the server to trade live, but want to backtest on it also. I open MT4 and click download in the history center, and the data is actually downloaded to the root folder....
For the swing or position traders, the difference in each country's interest rates can be of significance. This short pdf article also notes that the "carry trade" is often executed to take advantage of the arbitrage play. Thanks to fxstreet for link.
since there isn't history center in MT5 how one could export historical data to CSV format