General - page 150

I only completed 99 jobs but the 100 trade red bag appeared beside my profile picture. Am I wrong counting jobs
#property indicator_chart_window extern int BrickSize = 10 ; // Brick size in pips int OnCalculate ( const int rates_total, const int prev_calculated, const datetime &time[], const double &open[], const double &high[], const double &low[], const double &close[], const
I need to calculate tick value for currecy pair that does not include account currency, but getting different from defult SymbolInfoDouble(symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE ) result. Can someone please point me on what I'm doing wrong here? void OnStart() { const string symbol = "EURGBP"; //-symbol of
today when the market opened I found that the EA , opened 100 trades instead of only 1 , unfortunately 22 lots instead of 0.22 , it was very dangerous and caused me high loss closing the trades (unfortunately I kept 3 not closed and they closed with TP :( , I have no problems with the setting , do
Hello, first of all I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place. In my expert, I prepare a code like this to find the last 2 highs and lows of the zigzag indicator. When I check it as script, the code works fine and gives correct peaks and troughs. but when i run experti in strategy tester i
On MT5: Is there a way to save the settings (ie Priority, Currency, Country) of the Calendar? When I reopen MT5 it goes back to the default, and saving Profiles does not work... Not possible on MT5? Possible development request
[Deleted]
Dear devel. Hope you doing well. I have tried to find something in the documentation/forum, but without success. I am trying to send an order via ctrade class, like a buy with only tp defined, with sl as 0, because my sl will always be a market order when a condition is not satisfied. But I am
  Common Folder  (7)
I'm a bit confused about the Common Folder. Can you store EAs, Scripts, Indicators in there and have it appear in all the Terminals? Or is it just for a second "Files" folder that you can access from the Terminal? I assume you need to specifically tell the MQL code to use it instead of the
  Ban till next month (Spam)!  (11   1 2)
Hello every body, I am tired with "this Ban till next month (Spam)", I just tried advertise my products in my profile. I re-publish them every 1 or 2 hours. anybody knows details of Ban for Spam rules ?! I am a seller and I need to contact my clients immediately. My profile is <deleted> I added a
Hello moderators, can anyone explain and solve this problem, please see the attached picture below: Thanks in advance. Best Regards
Hi ,, I appreciate your help for the below function that search in a range to extract the most number of bullish candles and return the first candle in the trend with an exception of maximum 2 bearish candles , in other words , if there were 7 candles in uptrend and there were 2 maximum bearish
Hi How do I change my subscription fee for subscribers as a signal provider ? Thanks
Hi! I am slightly new in MetaTrader5, and I wanted to know if it is possible to download market data using an API. I am currently doing it manually using the desktop app, but I wanted to know if it can be done through a script or something. More specifically I am interested in downloading the bars
Hey guys, As the title say- I need help on how can I prevent MetaTrader 5 from updating? I am running MetaTrader 5 terminal from a VPS running ubuntu, using WINE, and, currently, the latest version is known to crash on startup on setups such as mine. I've blocked both
Hi I have browsing the mt5 market web page for useful products. https://www.mql5.com/en/market/mt5 And when i select to download a product , it asks if i have mt5 , i click yes. !!!! And then it does the alarming thing !!!!, it opens up any of my 8 mt5 terminals and installs the new untested product
Hi All So I am trying to code an EA using and indicator called "FL11" but I seem to be getting about 7 errors. What I want is for the indicator to show then buy or sell, maybe I'm missing some code as well. Code attached #property copyright "Copyright 2022, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link
Hi Could someone please help me, I bought a trade Copier App and i used Paypal to purchase it, I got charged for buying the app, but it did not install on my MT5 Platform Where can i see the app download or see a prof which app did i download, the only thing i have is paypal notifitcation and my
  Help setting up  (2)
Hi new to MQL5 and need help to setup
Hi, I've found that CopyTo method has a mistake Original code is : template<typename T> int CQueue::CopyTo(T &dst_array[],const int dst_start=0) { //--- resize array if((dst_start+m_size)>ArraySize(dst_array)) if(ArrayResize(dst_array,dst_start+m_size)<0) return(0); //--- copy queue
Hello. I want to use a indicator with 2 periods so in the ea code it works fine. Only on the tester and here at the charts i have the problem, that i see the two tabs "EURUSD, M1" and "EURUSD, M5". Only in the first is content avivable. If i click on the second tab, nothing changes - did i have to
Here is my thesis on why you should allow social media inside products mq (and not in the about tab as links also called the tAbyss because nobody sees it) Let's call accounts and channels and groups and chats that focus on trading or selling courses or selling utilities social media entities . Not
  Using named pipes  (14   1 2)
Hi, I'm trying to use this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/115 to create a named pipe, but it is not working. Actually the problem happens when I try to create it. Here's the simplified code: cnamedpipes_simple.mqh: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Optimization with Genetic algorithm gives new results every time when I press start again and again. So is there any way to automate this process continuosly? I know one way which is done with auto clicker software. But I am sure there is another optimal way out there :)
Hello, I have to open as many MT5 terminals as possible but for some reason when I tried to open the 23-rd MT5 terminal it just can't - There is no error or something like that. The window just refreshes himself and nothing is happening. At some point - sometimes the windows is becoming
If I upload tick data into MT5 and say 15m bars, is it still possible to test on 1m OHLC in Strategy Tester? Is MT5 able to synchronise the 15m bars with the ticks and generate 1m bars? Or would I need to specifically import 1m bar data as well to be able to test in this way
i have a txt file written code but don't know how to make ex4 or mql4
I need someone to help me. Does this indicator work or not? I opened in BTC. No deal has been opened. please answer
Hello, folks. I'm kind of a newbie about Metatrader. I've attached copyspread indicator from mql5 references( https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/series/copyspread ) and got some result. But my question is what does spread[x] = y actually mean? (Of course I know that spread = ask - bid). As long as I know
hi guys in new here, how to fix it? i see one msg in chatroom, but when i try to open this messge come and i can do anything? please help
Hy. Please can someone help me to find the voice go to date in the menù on the graph i open by clicking right button of the mouse. In my mt5 platform actually doesn't exist