General - page 1089

How is this possible!  (12   1 2)
It seems this guy lost USD 72m because of a position size of 0.4 lots!!
Strong recovery to pre-crisis growth rates, return to yuan's appreciation Continued decline of economic growth rate, currency weakening Crisis stagnation with sideways market in USD/CNY Other (Please specify in comments.)
I have been using the market only for free products I tried to sell, but so far no remarkable success (< $100) I made really nice money from it (100-1k) I am on my way to become a pro (1k-5k) The market has became very important source for me (5k-15k) Selling in the market is my job (>15k)
Hi guys. I have some 100 machines (the most varied setups you can think) under my control which I run BOINC for quite some time, so distributed computing isn't a news to me at all. When I started to work with MT5 I saw I could sell my resources on the cloud, so I started, from the 30+ machines...
$10 $15 $20 $25 $30 more than $50 more than $100 more than $200 more than $500 more than $1000 more than $2000 more than $5000
CRUDE OIL: With downside pressure extended on Wednesday, CRUDE OIL faces continued downside pressure. On the downside, support resides at the 28.00 level where a break will expose the 27.00 level. A cut through here will set the stage for a run at the 26.00 level. Further down, support resides at...
The European Central Bank is likely to keep interest rates on hold when its policymakers meet on Thursday, even as a market crash, tumbling bank stocks and ebbing inflation set the stage for action later in the year. The meeting of the Governing Council comes shortly after it cut the deposit rate in...
Hi... I want to share my view for EU
What kind of platforms that we can use for Copy Trade from United State? Please give suggestion?  Thanks Amanda
I can't rent strategies in IG Meta Trader 4: - I go to https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4 - I choose a strategy - I click "Copy trades" - I click "Start copying in Meta Trader", the pc's screen automatically go to IG Meta Trader 4 but nothing happens Please could someone help me? Many...
GBPJPY: Having extended its broader medium term downtrend on Wednesday, GBPJPY eyes more medium term downside weakness. On the downside, support comes in at the 164.00 level where a violation will aim at the 163.00 level. A break below here will target the 162.00 level followed by the 161.00 level....
Hi everyone!   This is a message to say how much I pissed about mql activation system. I bought 2 indicators with 5 activations each. In my mind I bought applications not activations but let's pass on that. So far I have use: - 1 for my VPS - 1 for my computer - 1 more for windows 10 update (WTF!??)...
I am attempting to request a specific developer to modify/add to code that he already changed previously. In filling out the form it asks me for my Metaquotes ID but then tells me its in use by someone else. Mine is correct and checked on my phone. Frustrated... Thanks in advance
  Why do many traders lose?  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Why do many traders lose? In my opinion, reasons are: - Not manage risk - Not pay attention to important news - Not follow the market
Hi, I want to see the dow jones in an logarithmic chart in the metatrader. I know, there is no simple solution for that. But how can I program this point
The euro has held a steady bid since US traders arrived and it's extended 1.0922 from a low of 1.0860 early in US trading. The market knows the ECB is dovish but there is easing in the pipeline and Draghi has remained cautious about deploying more until they get a chance to see how the latest round...
EURUSD: Having remained weak and vulnerable to the downside, EURUSD faces more downside pressure below key resistance. Support lies at the 1.0800 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.0750 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0700 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.0650 level. Its...
  I need a programmer  (14   1 2)
I need somebody who has mt4 programming skills to show arrows at the below synchronization. Any ideas how to improve the below synchronization are welcomed. For Sell Arrow: xb4d(12) is also the bull-bear indicator without histogram: Below zero Pj-overRsi:Red SniperTrend :Red FSP_Direction(3):Red...
EUR/USD to rise on less dovish ECB Currency investors should consider buying EUR/USD this week, advises Morgan Stanley in its weekly FX pick to clients. The following is MS' rationale behind this call along with the details of the entry, stop, and target for this tactical long EUR/USD trade. "With...
As newbies we might feel lost and confused, not even knowing where and how to start. To many they don't even understand what forex is all about, I know many of us can relate to that, I did at a time. Especially when we know that forex is the largest financial market in the world and we just might...
used CryptEncode Base64 can be decode in JAVA. but i used AES128 encode the string "1234", key is "1234567812345678". then to hex, the result is: N0tfT8tiE0k+KDDzEOoRxA== but this result can not be decrypt in java. please help me~! the code is: string text="1234"; string
HIIII I FOUND THIS INDICATOR HERE IN THIS BIG FOURM I SEE IT IS VERYGOOD INDICATOR , I ASK IF ANY ONE COULD MAKE IT TO MEASURE CURRENCY STRENGTH BY IT PUT THIS INDICATOR WITH EUR CURRENCY THEN PUT IT WITH USD CURRENCY THEN WITH NZD CURRENCY THEN WITH AUD THEN WITH JPY THEN WITH CAD THEN WITH CHF...
CAD has been battered by news flow and the stream of negative developments is likely to extend in the week ahead. The main event risk is the BoC meeting, from which Citi expects a cut. Investors have rapidly moved to price in greater risk, with interest rate expectations falling about 10 bps over...
Hello, Wonder if you could help me. I need a lot size calculator in MT4. I've found this link (http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=424695) that explains how to calculate the lot size manually but I don't know how to do it in MQL. Could someone help me please? Thanks in advance.
Foreign Central Banks Furiously Dump US Treasuries: Record $47 Billion Sold In First Two Weeks Of 2016 It's not just stocks have a terrible start to the year, in fact the worststart in history: so is the amount of US Treasuries held in custody at the Fed, a direct proxy for the holdings of foreign...
With months of patience attentiveness towards understanding forex, I have come to known some lessons in forex that can be applied to real life.Patience,knowing that you can not get what you always wish or want, hard work and over all be attentive.Share your real life lessons you have learnt in forex...
Hello, i have 2 real accounts with same broker. To run both accounts simultaneously, i installed 2 MT5 clients and start them with flag /portable. So far so good. My problem: Only 1 of those 2 MT clients is getting live update the other not. Does anyone know the reason for that ? Can you...
GBPUSD: Having continued maintain its long term bearishness, GBPUSD targets further downside pressure. Support lies at the 1.4200 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4150 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.4100 level. Below here will set the stage for more weakness towards the 1...
Does anybody knows the Buy sell conditions of this indicator? Is called anchorfxsignals as you can see on image.