General - page 155

[Deleted]
  VPS Service  (2)
Good day, I have been using VPS service to use signals for copy trading. I just purchased an EA, do I need to rent VPS again or no. Are there something about VPS I need to change or it works the same as using signals for copy trading
I am using one EA for XAUUSD in input setting there is step grid option I dosent understand what is the meaning of step grid and how its work... If anyone know about then please let me know. Thanks
While putting together my mql5 signals portfolio I was thinking about what options I have regarding more advanced trade notifications than just the standard alerts. My idea was to use a telegram EA to send all trading activity directly to a closed, personal channel so that I have a clean
Hi Anyone who can assist me with this Fibocalc v3.1 or 3.4? Thanks
video in the product overview since there appears to be no video in the showcase of the market from inside mt4 or mt5 ? (or can you add a button to go to the video next to the "download demo" button , inside mt4 or mt5) thanks ☕️
Hi I have trying to close my EA for all open positions as soons as profit reaches to lets say $30. I created input variable and function but it actually not working. Can someone guide what's missing there. input double StopProfit = 30.0 ; void OnTick () { double profit = AccountInfoDouble (
i woukd ike to study gold layering {scalping} statergy. somebody help me to trade like the way money management / IB traders doing
https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/python_metatrader5/mt5symbolinfo_py Where can I find the margin for the symbol
Is it correct to presume that the checkbox for enabling opencl for the cloud network does not actually do anything yet? also forgive me if this has been answered but even using the site: search function in google didn't help me find this specific information
How do you convert lots to nominal value
Does anyone knows how to calculate XAU index formula
Hello, When I access the freelance tab and try to open a job I get this message. The possibilities of your account are limited You cannot add any posts and edit your personal information. Can anyone tell what it is? and how can I reopen new jobs?
Does anyone know if it's possible to plot the graph from a class inside a .mqh file
pls why cant i get access to my metaeditor 5.... it does not open up
Hello I want to get a job as a freelancer but when I enter the job page I can't see the Execute tab and I can not send request for getting a job
Hello I would like to learn forex, where do I have to start? Thank you in advance
We have recently released a DMG package for easy MetaTrader 5 installation on macOS computers. With this package, the platform can be installed similarly to any other application: simply drag the platform icon to Applications and wait for the installation to complete. The package includes the 64-bit
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ALGO INTRADAY.mq5 | //| Copyright 2023, harish.trader99@gmail.com | //| harish.trader99@gmail.com | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+
Hi, can anyone advise me on how to create a robot with multiple entry conditions and all of them can only have a single trade. For example, I have 2 strategies: 1. RSI strategy 2. MA crossover strategy If RSI < 30 I'll enter a trade and when 20MA cross above or below 50MA I'll also enter another
https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5 Where is the python Metatrader 5 integration documents
I find MT5 now support onnx, and the document is " The format is supported by many platforms, including Chainer , Caffee2 and PyTorch ." Does someone has tried the onnx of MT5 to support TensorFlow, keras, sklearn
  If a seller dies...  (26   1 2 3)
Hello. If a seller dies will the account be suspended? Or the selling continues? And what happens to money
The automatic validation for the market of a new version of a EA is not working. It shows after some seconds: test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found There's no big diference to the version before and even if I try a before validated version it shows the same error
Dear guys, Please share your BTCUSD spread in your broker (if available).. I am looking for better and more competitive spread in crypto products, especially Bitcoin (BTC/USD). Thank you very much
Hello friends, I mentioned earlier that I am working on a strategy that opens a buy trade on every drop. I supported Thank you to everyone who helped. The system works smoothly in strategy mode, but does not open trading on demo and real account. Can experts examine the codes and tell where the
Hi everyone. Does anyone know what happened to the documentation for the "MetaTrader Module for Integration with Python" I still managed to pip install the MetaTrader5 library in my Python environment but I wanted to find out if this library is safe to use as the documentation just went missing
The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on Thursday, June 13, 2019. The new version contains the following changes: Terminal: Added new API which enables request of MetaTrader 5 terminal data through applications using Python language. Python is a modern high-level
You have a wild youtube video button in the product description editor mertaquotes
Hi. Please, any ideas on how can I detect a huge price change on one tick (attached image with price change)? How can I close a position before this price change? Thanks
Hello, in MT5, is there a way to stop optimization at predefined number of iterations without manually seeing the number and pressing the Stop button