General - page 153

Based on my investigations of the MetaTrader 5 Python API , the interprocess communications seem to be via a named pipe “\\.\pipe\MT5.Terminal.“. It is a pity, however, that the protocol used over this pipe is not publicly documented. It would make it possible to develop APIs for other systems or
Not new to trading..just new to Meta5 :) I can find LOTS OF INFO on pips n points..but not details on POINTS to DOLLARS and What I do find is conflicting.. *** I have a hard stop in place..I simply want to change it to a $1 TRAILING stop.. (My guess is $1 equals 100 points....??) Please advise
Good afternoon! I uninstalled the platform several times and it's not working. I would like to know if they can delete the platform accounts and I start the initial setup
Hi there, All of a sudden when I open market in MT5 it says 'no data'. When I open signals, there are items there. It wont let me log out of my account either so I can try and re-sign in to get markets to work. I can log in on web browser easily. Have shut down and re-booted but still wont let me
Hello. What is your automated solution to avoid overnight widened spread
[Deleted]
Dear all... Searching for a way to get different market data from the same Metatrader installation simultaneously, I have found this (https://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/news/5224). There is a Market Data Subscription service. I have tried to find more about it, without any success. Metaquotes
[Deleted]
Is there version MT4 or MT5 terminal to be run in ARM Ubuntu
Hello Everyone, I have a semiautomated M1 stradegy that I use an EA for. I am looking for a way to automatically toggle off the autotrading function preferably after the close of each trade or at specific time intervals. The reason for this is im using a VPS for server speed, and in the event that I
hey guys 1) I downloaded the Dukascopy prices from Tickstory (O,H,L,C,Median,Typical, Weighted) and imported them into custom symbol M1 in MT5 2) I call any standard indicator and hook its expert advisor handle, for example Momentum ... MOMhandle = iMomentum(NULL,0,MOMperiod,MOMprice); ... 3) lanch
can anyone tell me how install an EA on VPs not purchased from MQL5
If you've already much free time due to running the forex trading business, type here! and give the reason. Good luck
Hi the OrdersTotal() function is not getting open orders on startup. I am trying to check for open orders in case of a lost internet connection or restart of the EA due to power issues. But the code below is returning 0 for open orders... int OnInit () { int totalOrders = OrdersTotal ();
I am trying to code a strategy with a custom MACD indicator, Buy Condition: where if the MACD value is above the zero (0) line the EA should open a buy position and close the existing buy position on a reverse signal. Sell Condition: if the MACD value is below the zero (0) line the EA should open a
Hi Anyone,  I am just wonder if I can run a lot of EAs for one account with two VPS feeding EA signals? Because MQL5 VPS does not allow DLL, would I be able to use MQL5 VPS and home desktop to run EAs on one account? Thanks  Thanks
All payments options produce an error message - your contact support page - takes me to a 404 error - you chat bot is automated and does nothing to help with the problem
hi all i am a professional programmer in fact i am looking for a profitable strategy to code that if you know that strategy please help me thanks to all
I have never found a EA which can work with 50% accuracy. What's your experience please share with us thanks.
Good morning , I wanted to buy the <Deleted> Indicator. I paid money to my MQL5 account. Unfortunately, I can not buy the indicator. I also tried using a visa card. I also get information about the need to contact the service. thank you for help marek
Microsoft has released a major update to the eleventh version of their operating system: Windows 11 2022 Update, version 22H2 . This update affects configurations and encryption keys, just like when installing a new operating system. In order to protect Market products, the MetaTrader platform binds
Hello! I can't log in to my account in the desktop terminal, but i can log in to the web terminal (on the same computer) and i can log in to the phone app - so the account is working. I've also tried other accounts, but i can only log in with my MetaQuotes Demo account. Has anyone had this kind of a
I use this function to calculate volume lots to be traded : double VolumeLots( double pMoney, double pSlp) { pMoney = NormalizeDouble (pMoney, 2 ); // Risked money value in account currency double tickSize = SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE ); double
  Graphics advice needed  (47   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi! Now i'm partly writing FXFisherman Client's user interface. I've been thinking from time to time of how fxfisherman's logo and user interface should look like, but I couldn't even picture the sizes and shapes of those things, since i'm not really a graphic designer. I always expect a really kewl
int eurusd; int gbpjpy; int usdcad; int usdchf; int audusd; int audcad; int gold; int ger40; int us30; int OnInit () { int eurusd= iCustom ( "EURUSD#" , PERIOD_M1 , "iSpy" ); int gbpjpy= iCustom ( "GBPJPY#" , PERIOD_M1 , "iSpy" ); int usdcad= iCustom ( "USDCAD#" , PERIOD_M1
In comparing MA, if(FastMaArray[0]>SlowMaArray[0] && FastMaArray[1]<(SlowMaArray[1]), please ,what will cause -'0 some expected operator
  Payment methods  (28   1 2 3)
My country doesn't allow international payments with a local Mastercard, how is the best way to top-up my MQL5 account in order to pay for a service? Any pointers would be highly appreciated, please
hi. i write a custom indicator . it currectly work when used. but when use in expert and use icustom function, it return 0.0. what is problem? my indicator code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Psar2T-Rsi2T.mq5
  Timer on screen  (1)
Hello. When trying to update a timer on chart screen using timer event the timer does not update exactly in conjunction with server time. Is there a solution
Hello everyone, I recently coded an expert that allows me to automatically download various files from my FTP server and also upload my trading statistics to the same server. On MetaTrader 5, Windows version, the code works perfectly! However, when I tried it on my Mac, there seems to be an issue
my problem is signal not working in my account because symbol from provider is GOLD but my account GOLDmicro not match and I try to move subscription to new account , I can not change because "subscibtion can be move no more than once a week " How can I do this? to Support team
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| RIS.mq4 | //| SUREPIPS | //| |