General - page 152

Hi all! I see some old posts regarding this but am hoping something has been updated that i just haven't found yet. I can't see anything on the mt4 platform unless I'm holding up my magnifying glass. It doesn't make sense to me the one place we need to be accurate, the font is too small to see. I
  Profile Picture  (6)
Guys, Does anyone know how to include a profile picture as a seller? Thanks, Pej
I load a set file in the optimization inputs in mt5 . Then i right click and hit "defaults" , nothing changes
  why am I getting this error?  (16   1 2)
why am I getting this error? Everything was fine until this
test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) 2019.04 . 01 11 : 30 : 17 failed modify # 2 buy 0.25 EURUSD sl: 1.12086 , tp: 1.12486 -> sl: 1.12448 , tp: 1.12486 [Modification failed due to order or position being close to market] 2019.04 . 01 11 : 30 : 17 failed modify # 2 buy 0.25 EURUSD sl: 1.12086 , tp
I have verify my email and phone number when I click seller page it shows nothing from where i can verify my account and upload my EA
I want to have 2 fillings in 1 indicator, so I use DRAW_FILLING twice to get what i want (or DRAW_HISTOGRAM2 if I can't use DRAW_FILLING). For the base example, i use the official DRAW_FILLING.mq5 from https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/customind/indicators_examples/draw_filling The only change I did to
// Input parameters input int TableWidth = 200 ; input int TableHeight = 500 ; input color TableColor = LightGray; input color HeaderColor = Gray; input color TextColor = Black; input color SelectedPairColor = Red; input color TimeframeColor = Blue; input int FontSize = 10 ; // Global variables
I declare a 2D array and I need to make each row elements being indexed like in time series . double a[ 10 ][ 10 ]; for (i= 0 ; 1 < 10 ; 1 ++) { ArraySetAsSeries (a[i][], true ); } But it didn't work. The compiler says Error: ']' - expression expected How should I make it work? Thanks in advance
Is there a way to make Global Variables of the Terminal that don't expire
I was able to login to that account listed on a POS cracked screen MT5 download and logged in. However, when I attempt to login to the MT5 on my brand new desktop it will not connect. Any ideas on what I need to fix to be able to login? If youre wondering there were no errors except network error. I
The following code in a program that enables or disables the CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE for all programs running on the same chart is really unwanted. Or is there something I may be overlooking? It is important to consider the potential consequences of such a change, as it could potentially disrupt the
  Trading fees  (2)
I have read payments, etc.....I can find no mention of fees associated with trading transactions
Hi, I have a script that downloads market data using the Bars() CopyRates() functions, the start and end time are converted from a string to datetime, so for example if I want to download market data from 2020 until 2023 I will write something like this: " 2020.01.01 00:00" "2023.01.01 00:00" and
Hello i came across this open source robot with rnn however optimizations seem like it aint working it has some nn fomulars if anyone know how to optimise such bot share info
I noticed that in some cases when an EA quits, it will remove your EA and consequently all settings associated with the EA are gone (because the EA is gone)... this is very undesirable behaviour for me. I think I noticed this when returning a failure code from OnInit() I want to write some assert
if ( OrderMagicNumber()== 2222 ) { if (Ask<=OrderOpenPrice()-. 003 && OrderOpenPrice()-. 001 <OrderStopLoss() && OrderStopLoss()>OrderOpenPrice()-. 0009 ) { bool
There is an issue with the MQL5 freelance section in that it is not possible to identify developers who have worked on similar projects , as the platform conceals their names. Additionally, it is also not possible to access user reviews for certain developers, which can make it challenging to
Hello, I recently released a new EA in the market, but it has a lowered rating due to its description. The problem is that I don't see anything in the description that could cause this lowered rating. I have already read the market rules and the following post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/375547
Can MT5 real money trade? if not when it can. 
Hello everyone, Is there any way to automatically redownload hst files on MT4. I need hst file to update continuously every 15 minutes for backtesting because my EA uses hst file. Thanks everyone
i am in China and I could in the past top up services account using UnionPay but I can not do so anymore. Before this a bank authentication applet would show up so that bank transfer from a chinese bank could take place. That feature no longer exists. What is the alternative as I am now totally
im tring to write a mql5 code based of rsi... i want the EA to only take two trades max a day even when more siginal criteria still pop up... further more, a max of one sell order and one buy order. How do i go about that... my code apparanently takes as many trades as possible as long as the
Using the same credentials as web platform, I continue to get the message incorrect username/ password I have reset the password, and still to log into MQL5 from inside the terminal isn;t working... I use the same for MT4 and am logged in without problem? Do I need a different USername for MT5? I'm
  Backup MT5  (1)
Hi, is there a way to backup a MT5 installation? I backuped - the program directory - C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5 - the profile C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\F9B7F296D568C8B2CBEEBD05008024FA so, after a test restore I can start MT5 well inkl. all EAs, indicators
One profile seems to have been totally corrupted... How can I remove this? Thank You
I just installed MT5 and registered to my Account successfully but after 5 seconds the system crashed. Every time I try to run MT5 it Closing itself after 5 seconds I did not find anything on internet to solve this issue Please help
[Deleted]
What is the maximum leverage allowed by different nation's financial regulatory bodies. I like to know which country tops the chart
My trading bot doesn't buy or sell anything when i try to use the strategy calculator, other bot's do. Heres the code! #property copyright "Copyright 2023, MetaQuotes Ltd." #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> // biblioteca trade