General - page 157

Hello, I have to open as many MT5 terminals as possible but for some reason when I tried to open the 23-rd MT5 terminal it just can't - There is no error or something like that. The window just refreshes himself and nothing is happening. At some point - sometimes the windows is becoming
If I upload tick data into MT5 and say 15m bars, is it still possible to test on 1m OHLC in Strategy Tester? Is MT5 able to synchronise the 15m bars with the ticks and generate 1m bars? Or would I need to specifically import 1m bar data as well to be able to test in this way
i have a txt file written code but don't know how to make ex4 or mql4
I need someone to help me. Does this indicator work or not? I opened in BTC. No deal has been opened. please answer
Hello, folks. I'm kind of a newbie about Metatrader. I've attached copyspread indicator from mql5 references( https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/series/copyspread ) and got some result. But my question is what does spread[x] = y actually mean? (Of course I know that spread = ask - bid). As long as I know
hi guys in new here, how to fix it? i see one msg in chatroom, but when i try to open this messge come and i can do anything? please help
Hy. Please can someone help me to find the voice go to date in the menù on the graph i open by clicking right button of the mouse. In my mt5 platform actually doesn't exist
Please I need help, i tried severally to top up my account but it denies my card
Hey, i wonder how to go about this. Let's say i would like to ALWAYS see/find the london session open (that is 08:00 am GMT london time during the whole year) with my broker's chart in MT4 provided. Do i have to look at different times during winter/summer or will the chart data presented to me with
Hello, I'm sorry but i really don't understand from where can come from this error : test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) loading of test94056 failed loading of MQL5\Experts\Deer_Ma__1.ex5 failed cannot load Experts\Deer_Ma__1.ex5 strategy tester report not found I tried to remove the input group as in this
Hello, I would like to code a money management, quite "complex", well I really can't figure out how I can do it. I explain you the principle, if someone knows how to do it ? And if it is possible ? I have my base capital, I allow myself to take 4 losses per day (not in %, just 4 sl, I'll explain
I want to automate testing a lot of expert advisers located in one folder. For that I neet to change sttings in "myconfiguration.ini" for each run. Within e.g. a Powershell script I want to start Metatrader with: .\terminal64.exe /portable /config:myconfiguration.ini ...in myconfiguration.ini I
Dear All, I am facing a problem with my MT5 terminals and I need your help solving it please. I trade usin EA's , so I have few charts open . But when I restart the PC , some or all charts disappear. I don't know why is this happening, but it is happening all the time. Any suggestions to solve the
Hi there Is it possible to manage multiple accounts based in metatrader 5? Like with a multiterminal? If not, is there a way for different accounts to 'comunicate' in metatrader 5? many thanks
I was trying the signals, I created my free signal connected to my demo account after registering as a seller but if I go to my profile in the signal section the signal I created is not displayed in the public section but only if I click on the link "all signals "can I view it and it seems to work
  help me  (1)
My signals have been trading for 3 weeks, but still not showing in the list of signals. I don't know what to do to make it show, please help me. thanks
I tried to get a product but was declined by my security on my bank card. I tried several times. Now when I go to try with another card none of the buy links are clickable to go to the order page. How do I fix this
Thank you for looking at this topic. I want to distribute a signal and created a signal, but I don't know how to publish it. When I go to "Signals" → "My Signals", the signal is not displayed in the "Public" tab, and the signal I created is not displayed unless I go to "All Signals". How can I make
hi guys i got bit weird issue with my MT4 recently, no matter what color i chose, all of my Moving averages turn Gray! wondering beside reinstalling the MT4 is there anyway to fix this or why its happened in first place
Can someone help me? I need to subscribe to signal but I could not do it through my FxPro MT4 platform. I saw the signal there and clicked on it but it was not subscribing. There is money in my mql5 account for the subscription
Would that be possible to hide an input/extern programmatically in mql4
Would this be an advisor or an indicator?! Either way, can someone share their experience with any such software? I'd love to find one that's good at it's job. Many thanks in advance! Brentley
Hi ! My navigator MT4 windows is detached in a floating alone macOs Ventura window and i cannot redimension it. Same with my MarketWatch window. How can i quit/close the floating window and put it back attached in the MetaTrader main window ? Closing window and clicking again on View>Navigator does
In general, some tips for successful forex trading include: Develop a trading strategy and stick to it. A good strategy should consider your risk tolerance, financial goals, and trading style. Manage your risk by setting stop-loss orders and limiting the amount of capital you risk on each trade
The question is straightforward, how can my indicator objects be ONLY created on the strategy tester BUT NEVER on the LIVE MT5 charts? I only have one of these indicator too. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi all, I'm using EA assistance, MT4 platform, VPS service. When positions are running and my broker application is opened, If I shut down computer or disconnect internet and reconnect and reopened broker application again, there are always 2 positions closed automatically. somebody already
I have been using trading view for the past six months and only come to find out I can't use any prop firms with trading view. So since eight cap is off trading view i have to relearn and use MT5. Any tips and tricks or YouTube training video links will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Is there a quick way to bring up the Modify or Delete order window without having to right click then choosing modify or delete on the trade in the trade window? I want to adjust stops manually. Thanks
I'm trying to download the demo of this indicator <Deleted> And getting this error 2021.01.04 16:30:52.256 MQL4 Market: failed download product ' <Deleted> ' [403] I have deleted the dat files in \\Terminal\Community, I have reinstalled MT4, I have tried two different mql5 accounts, I have tried
MT4 to MT4 MT5 to MT5 MT4 to MT5 MT5 to MT4