General - page 157

Hi friends, after sending the documents, as a seller, my documents were not approved and gave this error. ---------------------------------------------- >>>>>>>>>Unfortunately, we couldn't verify your identity ... However, machines make mistakes too. If you believe that something is wrong on our
purchased VPS but is not showing in my MT5 terminal. I want to start using the VPS but is not showing in my MT5 terminal, it's shows like I have to purchase it again. Please help
as you see here MQL wants to force me to change VPS. It's inadmissible I paid to use an EA and because of MQL, and I have to pay for another VPS it's nonsense
Hello, Is there a way to bypass the uploading time when charts are being downloading? The charts are moving from left to right and it is taking some time to upload fully. Thank you
  Unable to receive sms  (37   1 2 3 4)
Hi, I want to withdraw money from MQL5 as screenshot attached. the problem is I am not receiving any sms. and I don't know how to setup telegram message. help needed thanks.
  mql5 hosting vps  (2)
Can I use an EA on my mql5 hosted VPS that changes the chart symbol as part of it's function
Hello, If I have dedicated server, is there problem to login more different mql5 users? For example I will rent dedicated server with my friend and he has his own mt4 platform with his logged in mql5 profile(his EAs) and I have my own installed mt4 platform with my logged in mql5 profile. Everything
Hello every one. I wanted to change the color of a bitmap label inside my code, is there any way to do that? attach is a example of shape I put on the chart and I want to change its color. Thanks for you help in advance
how can you delete a business account on mql
Hello everyone! I realize they remove some of the arbitration stat periodically. Is it so? Or I am wrong? Feels like the support team is aware of the injustice in some of these stat and they remove them periodically
Hi I'm new to this Market can someone please explain, how I can delete drafts from my own codes in the CodeBase section? Thank you in advance for your reply
My goal is get the Position history of my account into excel spreadsheet automatically. No export to CSV or stuff like that. I found a lot of examples to get real time price, open and close trades, bid, ask and etc... nothing about retrieve the trading history. The same way you get the automatic
Only I don't see the user's avatar in the first news
Hello, I can't do what I want to do, despite several hours of research. I would like to get the time of the next economic announcement of the day which has a high importance (I already found the formula: ENUM_CALENDAR_EVENT_IMPORTANCE, but I don't know how to use it) to store it in a variable and
Hello. Please tell me how to install the purchased scanner program? There is no entrance on the MT 4 platform = purchase. There is a market, but = purchase = no. How will I need to install it
the message threads and their groups , channels are removed too
I want to open a MT4 demo account with the Metaquotes server. But even after scanning, I am only getting Alpari-US. Is there a way to get access to the "Metaquotes server" ? Thanks in advance! Lernen
I am having trouble logging out of the Market inside Metatrader 5 (Windows 10). When I click on the [Logout] as shown in the attachment, nothings happen
Hello everybody. I'm starting the study of creating "panels" in mql5. I made a simple label (code attached). How can I set the Background and Border color on the label? Thanks
I am using the MetaTrader 5 Web Terminal, and I am not able to find the 'Trailing Stop' command in the contextual menu of my orders. Does it mean there is NO trailing stop feature in the Web version of MT5
Hey there ,I’m having this problem it appears every couple of days  So i do my technical analysis, draw my trends and set all my indicators to trade . It all goes well for some days and then puff 💨 , everything disappears as if I opened the application for the first time which is really annoying...
Hi guys. Must copy trading use a VPS? Thanks
  Pending order  (2)
I'm trying to set a pending order, and want the order to expire at the end of the 4hr candle, however when I set everything up it flashed up with 'invalid expiration'. Not sure why this is happening
I am using MT5 and the Earn Forex Position Sizer. When taking trades the Stop Loss and Take Profit I enter on the Position Sizer are not of the same value? Random stop loses are entered and the TP is not entered at all? Anyone help with this is appreciated. See Attachments
  Wrong earning  (5)
There are people who subscribe to my signal page, but it says there is no earnings. Is there a deadline for my subscription fee to be reflected in my account
Hello, I login with my MQL5 community. tried to subscribe to a free signal (since demo to demo is possible), but once I click on the button 'Subscribe', I get the message: Subscription failed and the signal is temporarily disable for new subscriptions. That message keeps coming up to every free
Ok, my signal shows a fairly bad grwoth -56% but I've profited . I don't get it, I had some deposits and withdrawals early on when I first started trading but i've figured a lot of things out since then. Laugh if you want, I get it. Granted my early days were terrible and some signal providers here
Currently, the OnCalculate() event handling function offers two format types for MQL5—one type is for applied price data, and the other for handling time series data. They are both clunky and don't fully cater for more generalised requirements. One supplies only applied price data making it
for freelance developers , what this red circle , percentage means ? thanks
how can i automate the installation of metatrader 4 via powershell script without user intraction