General - page 146

To post a new topic, please log in or register
I found some old topic with the same problem, but it was not resolved: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/4387 It looks that this issue is pretty old. Ok, here is what to do: 1. Open position without stops, SL = 0 and TP = 0 2. Modify stops. SL => X and TP => Y 3. Close that position 4. Try to...
Hi Although i have turned of all of the required signal options, I am still receiving the free signal service orders. can anyone tell me how to stop this please. Many Thanks
Hi Experts, My signal provider utilizes 5% of his 1,000 deposit to trigger a trade of 0.05 lot. For my account deposit of 1,000 I setup to copy 95% of his trade size. Hence, I understand my size should be 95% of his trade size. But the actual trades with me are always 0.03 lot. Any explanation...
Hello, is there a way to suppress special logs in journal? I want to suppress logs from the source "Publisher" which has been done when SendFTP() is used. It spams my log. TIA! Greetings
Hi People Does anyone know how i can see the passwords that i have in my mt4 app? i have saved many passwords account, i can log in from one to another, all i can see is the passwords (black small points) but i would like to know how i can see it because i dont remember them, and my broker doesn't...
Would an EA based on tranding signals be possible? that is to say an ea that is collecting information of how to trade with my signals so that he can automatically be intelligent and can use my tendency to learn and execute his own signals and every time I can go giving him more parameters of...
Hi Experts, in web Terminal...I am looking for 1) customizing the colors of indicator lines 2) Add 2 indicators in same indicator window below mainchart. Is it possible? I have been using desktop client and it is easy to customize color OR to add 2 indicators in same window but when I try to do this...
A signal that has been connected to MQL5 signal database only for the last 15 days, has been ranked No1 of all MT4 signals in the MQL5.com website. Is this logical and right for a signal that shows a 9,56% drawdown, but this DD its only the result of these 15 days, that has been connected to MQL5 ?
  Account Check (5)
Guys, I think that I have been scammed. How do I check if the account is real or not? if so, How do I know if it is still active? Thanks in advance
(mt4)after selecting  the last closed order from he history pool. how do i gather information about the order (order lots, order type, order magic number etc ) and store that information in other variables?. secondly, how can i effectively select the n'th order (last closed sell order for example...
Hi, while trying to validate my mt5 EA for the market I get these following errors: test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) 2018.06.22 00:00:00   failed modify #62 sell 0.20 EURUSD sl: 1.16448, tp: 1.14249 -> sl: 1.16025, tp: 1.14249 [Invalid stops] 2018.06.22 00:00:08   failed modify #62 sell 0.20 EURUSD sl: 1...
I WANT TO CREATE AN ALERT SYSTEM WHEN RSI=50 JUST it without  repeating alert a lot of time. please help me //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                       ALERTE.mq5 |//|                           Copyright 2019, IB...
I have purchased VPS ($10/month). The signals were copied on the free trial for one day but not after I subscribed?? Any ideas what I need to do?
Hi, What is the best reversal indercator that does not repaint? And also just any general reversal / reversion to mean strategy advise. THanks
  MQL5 to MQL4 (1)
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                                          ROC.mq5 | //|                   Copyright 2009-2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|                                              http://www.mql5.com |...
For EA, when i should use property strict and when i should not use it? PS: What is recommended by a programmer?
Hello everyone. I've been having a problem and wanted to ask for some backup. So, I have been running the strategy tester using multiple cores in my computer, but also using other 3 computers in my network to accelerate the process. The problem is that, when using the function FileWrite(), this csv...
I finished a EA job have some minutes, must I send it on the commentaries?
Articles Strategy Tester: Modes of Modeling during Testing MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2005.09.13 13:10 Many programs of technical analysis allow to test trading strategies on history data. In the most cases, the testing is conducted on already completed data without any attempts to model the trends...
By what is caused the increase or decrease of volatility? (microscopically and macroscopically) Today, is the volatility higher or lower than in the past in the Forex market? What we could say about how the volatility will be in the future (higher or lower than today)?
Hello Dear Mql5 Community. In my account one of closed jobs still remain as in progress job.  this job has been canceled by arbitrage and customer recieved his fund but this job remained in my progress job lists and made my box busy. Any one or mql5 admin has any solution ?
It took me a while to figure out the bug in my code, but it boils down to StringToShortArray() function this is the test: void test_strings(){    ushort a[];    int alen = 0;    string s = "michael";    StringToShortArray(s, a);    printf("string '%s' has len %i    array a has len %i", s,...
If I pull up mt4 usd/jpy 1m. chart I get a different reading f4om that same chart on mt5. Why? Isnt the market being read the same? Shouldnt it be the same readings on both platforms. I have one going bullish while the other one going bearish. How is that
Hello, Is it possible to find somewhere Open Interest to download for MT4? Thank you so much in advance.
Hi Folks. What could be wrong with this code? if(Hour() > 23 && Hour() < 24) { if(Minute()>1 && Minute()<29 && pipe_red==true)     {       pipe_red=false;     }   if(Minute() > 31 && Minute()< 59 && pipe_red==false)    {      }  } The code within will not execute. Thanks yo'all for reponses.
I am seeing to many posted Signals, and to many EA for sale that has this type of evolution. With all my respect for traders, developers and buyers of any kind. Please be more realistic and stop chasing The Dream...( or Martin Gale strategies, at one point in your life, it will prove you wrong...do...
Does anyone know how I can know how many pips an operation of my mt4 carries for mobile? That is to calculate and when they occur approx. 100 pips close the operation, thank you! (if you think you have a type of indicator or that is known in the graph of the operation?)
Hello, I have on question regarding input parameters using with nquotes c#. Is it possible to set the input parameters with nquotes if i only have the .ex4 file? Thank you for your help Br Christian
Hello, I've created an EA for an indicator in the marketplace. Since the indicator needs to be loaded manually onto the strategy tester chart sub window in order to work, it won't trade if it is run alone in the tester. The validation check returns the error that no trades were made. In order to try...
Hi, If my signal account drawdown is 55.5%, still can get get subscribers to copy the signal?  Thanks.