General - page 151

i bought an Expert Adviser and synchronizing it every time with the specific setting, but unfortunately i got thos two msgs which i saw now on Expert journal: 1st one: TradeGPT (EURUSD,M1) CTrade::OrderSend: market buy 0.01 EURUSD sl: 0.99570 tp: 1.19570 [auto trading disabled by server] 2nd
Hi peeps, Since last week I'm trying to register for the MT VPS, but to no avail so far. The pop-up window for payment options keeps on spinning (screenshot). Any ideas or former experiences are welcome :) Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
I want to sort symbols by Volume but Sort by Deal Volume is just sorting symbols alphabetically so I am wondering what may cause this on custom symbol ? What info may be missing? On what basis deal volume searches to sort ? Real Volume or Tick volume. If deal volume is last highest volume then on
I opened the MT5 online terminal this morning perfectly fine, however, i tried opening it again all afternoon and this is the message i got. Anyone know the issue
hi, iam having an issue, alerts keep poping up continuously to enable algo trading, noting that it's enabled on VPS, so it should be turned off on my platform but it keeps asking me to enable it
Hi guys! Maybe someone can help me? I am having issues with my indicators that come from MQL market. Every week it crashes. Even if I attach to chart it always says cannot load. So I would always install it again from the website. Then nextweek same thing happens. Any fix to this? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, I want to permanently delete my account
Hi all, I don't know why I can not login to my account on https:// trade.mql5.com /trade?version=5 Please help
The old web terminal for both platforms at https://trade.mql5.com/trade is now available at https://metatraderweb.app/trade . As before, it can be accessed through the WebTerminal section of the current website. Please note that support for this MetaTrader 5 Web version will permanently end on
Can someone help me with that? I'm testing the same EA, on the same Account of the same Broker, on two different MT5 (same hardware), I get different amount of real ticks. I thought that the real tick depended on the broker and the server but it seems not to be so. See attached image. Thanks
I have: class C { public : static C c[]; }; C C::c = {}; // Dummy initialiser as initialising is compulsory This is not correct syntax. I want to figure out how to correct it
Why could the financial operations of my page have been blocked? I have blocked the option, for example, of sending a technical request to freelancers. Does anyone know how to fix it? I get the following message: " Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team "
How can we find Arabic-speaking friends here
i have an issue with confirm my account in mql5 , i don't receive sms confirmation , i have tried chrome browser and internet explorer browser with the same issue , even i have tried telegram confirmation by desktop but still the same problem , after 3 times the account will be blocked for 24 hours
Hello traders, I'm sorry if this issue has already been discussed somewhere, but I couldn't find any information about it here in the forum. I have a general question regarding symbol specs. For NZD pairs, my brokers assets website states that trading will be halted for one minute at 7am NZ time
Good day, I have more than 10 terminals installed and when I click File ---> open data folder, I am getting this C:\Program Files\MetaTrader and because of that even in MT Editor I can't see my projects files. How to restore to old data folder which was like this
Dear all, I want to use CalendarEventByCurrency function but it return Error 5041 when call it first time after opening MT5 terminal. It also takes 50seconds before returning error. When I call it second, third, fourth time it works OK. What can I do to work first time already? MqlCalendarEvent
hi guys i just want to confirm if i got it right. Example i have 2 accounts loged in, in my mt4 platform. Account A i connected it with my EA with xxx inputs and synchronized it with a vps from mt4. It has been running perfectly so far. (i only synchronized it once and let it be) 1 week later i
How do I get the details of logging in to ml5 community on my mt5 app. The app keeps on saying invalid log in details but i can log in using the same detils chrome
Hi folks, Is there a way to turn the OBJ_CHART objects in to offline mode? I'm currently monitoring dozen of charts of multiple symbols in one window and I found out that it consume a lot of CPU power, i suspected it was because all of the embedded chart are in online mode thus constantly receiving
Hi, everyone Recently working on EA development, I found that the trading variety attributes of MT5 are: Symbol_ VOLUME_ Limit is 0.5, Symbol_ VOLUME_ MAX is 100. May I ask, can these two variables be set by oneself? Or is it that the dealer has set it up and the user cannot modify it. Thank you
  Market Product  (7)
What are the rules if any about selling my own products on other sites? The products on MQL5 market sit here lost in the mix for months and years with no sells
below is my code for a simple panel using CAppDialog class. the problem is when change pairs this panel gets minimized automatically. for example, let's say I loaded this to EURUSD and I switch to USDJPY and comeback to EURUSD, I can see only a minimized panel. I don't know why this happens? is
Hi everybody, some of my products hid from market and when I try to restore them to market, send me "Product restore prohibited" What is "Product restore prohibited"
Anyway to intercept orders to modify it or even prevent it from execution ? (and by orders i don't mean pending orders I mean instant execution from build in oneclick panel or from other EA for example
is there any indicator to mark an instrument (like in TradingView watchlist) to avoid to check them everyone, everytime? thanks, kind regards
Why the current price of GBPUSD in the signal page be incorrectly ? It should be 1.27225 (now)
HELP!!! I have recently rented a server and it runs Ubuntu (Linux) as it is more cost effective. Trying to run optimisation however is challenging. I have installed Wine and Meta5 is working otherwise. I have started running the optimisation however it seems to be utilising CPU resources (40 cores)
Hi. On my profile I see "experience:no" On other profiles, I see a couple years. How can I get / set my experience logged? Thank you
Hello, I have a question regarding the process of moving a custom symbol along with its price data from one MetaTrader 5 installation to another. I would appreciate any insights or advice on the following concerns: Timezone differences: I have noticed that the timezone settings in MetaTrader 5