General - page 145

MT4 EA License  (9)
Hi, Just a quick question. I bought an EA from a developer outside MQL5 and want to know if the developer can revoke my license remotely. At the moment I dont have to enter a licence code to use it, just asking on a need to know basis. Thanks Regards
  Refund policy  (5)
I have bought an indicator form mql5 and use for less than 30 days. Can I ask for refund if not happy with it
Good day Please see picture attached. In my log it says trade is disabled can someone assist? I have a signal active but it seems that it is not copying trades
i setup a very basic chatpage incase anyone needs to meet someone to talk to them in real time killing chatroom due to lack of interest
  Braid Filter  (1)
This indicator was first introduced in 2006 in the Stocks and Commodities Magazine by a gentleman named Robert Hill. The “braid” is formed by intersections of lines based on different moving averages . The difference is then plotted as a histogram. A filter line is also introduced which is a
Is this problem caused by windows update or not which was working normally before. -I've gone back and looked at the forums and made sure to follow most of the solutions. But the symptoms still didn't go away. No recording errors were found. Thanks in advance for your expert advice
Hello, i have some EAs which you external indicators as iCustom. Is there a way to upload them on mql5 market
Hi I rented a signal for 3 months but after 1 month of trading, it can not replicate any where near what the signal is performing. Can you get a refund for the unused portion of signal subscriptions ? If so, how do I do this? Thanks Eric
here are problems that compiler shows '{' - function definition unexpected z-score-script.mq5 @Line no. 151 'for' - expressions are not allowed on a global scope z-score-script.mq5 @Line no. 156 '}' - expressions are not allowed on a global scope z-score-script.mq5 @Line no. 182 OnStart function
Hi Guys, Would that be beneficial to translate the product page of an EA in multiple languages. None of the EAs on the first page have translated their product description in other languages. Any advice? Regards, Peji
  Bot  (1)
Are there good bots for small amounts
I have a problem since today as below... The signal was available since today in the Public segment and it is not anymore there I have asked the Service Desk today, and they advise me to ask in the forum about, so I did now. Hello, please can you inform me why I can not see my signal service in...
When I identify an indicator to download, I click on Download then a box appears asking if I have MT4 installed so I click on "Yes, I have MT4" but it does not accept that. If I click on "No, I don't" it goes off and starts downloading MT5 which I don't want at this stage. I'm running MT4 on a Mac
I’m testing out my iPad I have MetaTrader 4 downloaded but every time I try to download the EA it keeps giving me an icon saying the web address is wrong??? Anyone use apple products for trading?? Is it not downloading because it’s an apple product??? Testing things out before I purchase an EA I’ve
can someone plz help fix problems in below code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ZScoreScanner.mq5 | //| Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|
Hello, suddenly when i get a freelancer job notification on my Android mt4 terminal, the link to the job becomes unclickable and doesn't redirect to the job page. Please help
Hi,i purchased a product but i can not download it on my MT4. The owner of the product seem to be banned. Is that affects it
Hello: I am logged in in MT4 and I purchaded some EAs in the past but now I cannot download them in the terminal I am using MT4 in my VPS with provider Vultr, and I get this error message when I try to install the EA in the terminal "MQL 4 market: failed download product 'EA_name' [403]. I can
Hello everyone, Today I installed metatrader 4 but I miss the price and date bar. How can I set this up?. Please check this image
Hello. Is there a specific point(in rating) assigned to each: 1. freelance job 2. product sale 3. comment 4. new topic etc? Or it can be different
Dear Support, After the new MT5 Build 3621 when I trade with Fxopen broker with MQL5 MarketPlaces EA like Waiting Night MT5 and Gold Veritas MT5 EA. Sometimes when these EAs open new pending order they forget send the Magic Numbers and it cause multiple new orders without Magic Numbers , S/L, TP and
hello, i want to know a shortcut to refresh in the mt5 chart. like f5 in browsers in example to refresh a page, in mt5 which is the key o shortcut to type to have refreshed or what can i do to have refreshed all the time that i have in the chart is ther an addon or a bot or something or a way to
  MULTI-TP Doubt!  (7)
Hey Guys! how are you? I have a doubt, I created an EA, I had the idea and I paid a guy to write the code. in my EA, it has TP multiples and % closing positions. but depending on the TPS, he gives me a number of different orders, sometimes more orders, sometimes less order... where they should be
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| DEMA_BB.mq5 | //| GBPUSD | //| |
I am a vps user,but i am having trouble with the server "....london LD4" the other servers are working fine,i keep trying to change but after every week it keep going back i guess it is my default server due latency.How do i communicate this to the technical team or how do i permanetly change this
Can some one let me have simple code demonstrating static variables.... CHATGPT3 did not give satisfactory answer.... MQL documentation has an illustration, but it is useless.... Regards Laxman
Hi, I have an issue with subscribing to a MQL5 VPS service: MQL5 VPS subscription not possible. (greyed out , see screenshot) Logged in to terminal MT5 community; MT5 build 5.00 3550 Internet Explorer up to date Used in VPS services in the past without issues (Last subscription to old to renew)
Please, I am trying to upload my indicator in the market for purchase. can someone help me by telling me why my indicator appears as an expert advisor when download on my mt4 platform
So i bought a product a while ago and ive installed it on my desktop {also i have not run out acitavtion keys i still have 9 left} and now ive bought a laptop and want to install it on there but when i go to Terminal- market its a blank screen and yes i have signed on MQL5