Are you (really and actively) using the Shared Projects feature of MetaEditor ? - page 3

pennyhunter #:
Sorry for yesterday's rant guys. 
Is it possible to join a public shared test project through a link (no zelda) from this thread here? Say we start with hello world and everybody who gets in it contributes some function, small or big... see what comes out. Then when problems arise we solve them as we go?
Use git, it's way better and decentralized.

The Shared Projects feature is still useful.

I know there are other version control systems but it is simplified and I am actively using use Shared Projects feature to share Expert Advisors and Indicators with trusted partners without learning curve or specialized system configurations.

Alain Verleyen #:

The Shared Projects is an interesting feature, when you need it of course, but it has some weaknesses in my opinion.

I would be interested to have some feedbacks from the person who voted yes. If you want please contact me either in this topic or privately. Thanks.

The Shared Projects feature is still useful.

It is simplified and I am actively using use it to share Expert Advisors and Indicators with trusted partners without learning curve or specialized system configurations.

Reason: