General - page 154

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hi All, Help out the rookie here, I need an app or some sort of a platform like IQ Option that will notify when there is some sort of volatile movement on currency pairs. MuziLoweForx
I read somewhere in the forum (I don't remember where) about there being a way to multiply a signals buying/selling power. For example, if the providers activity would normally buy 0.2 lots in your account based on your current balance and leverage, but you want to step that up to buy 0.4 lots on...
  Indicator (2)
Hi I just Purchased the above for $98, trying to download it to the platform, but nothing happens ? can you help, Thanks Dean
Hi, could someone explain to me why I can't register as a seller and I uploaded all documents as requested? Also, I have a lot of experience as a trader and asset manager... Thanks
Hello Traders, I registered my signal as a seller for FREE and I am running it on 2 MT4 demo accounts for the time being. - Will it be possible for me to change from FREE to PAID at a later stage? - Do buyers have to have the same leverage ratio as my 100/1 MT4 demo account? - Can a real account...
Hi, I need to know if there is anyway you can enhance the text (not the text box - the properties, signals, y-scale etc) on the charts. The font is very faint. You can hardly see the vertical figures. I have tried all the resolutions on MT as well as my Windows. Please let me also know if there is...
#define PROJECT_ID "mt4-8494" it is possible to trace the name of an expert author from the project number ,,because the owners of the copring have been deleted ?? #property copyright "" #property link      "" //#property strict Thank you  for the answer.
Is this possible to scroll two backtest chart together in sync so I can do trades comparison?
Hello Community, Excuse my semi-idiotic questions, but I would like some help with a few questions regarding EA in MQL4 and its working structure, as I am new to this whole thing: 1) Will an Expert Advisor be able to work efficiently on a live account and be executed ON EACH TICK no matter how...
  install (4)
install button not working...only used one application five left....using same computer, mt4 was wiped clean, how can I re-install my program
Looking to mix <Deleted> EA with  <Deleted> Indicator.  Currently using the grid to create trades manually in 1 direction, continually scalping the trend until the trend indicator changes its alert from BUY to SELL or visa versa.  I also have the  <Deleted> System which will recover DD periods which...
Hi, Can someone please help me. I have a MT5 account that has many custom indicators free and purchased. Since yesterday I cannot see them in the charts. Only the MT5 indicators such as Bollinger bands and Moving average are visible.  I do see the missing indicators in Toolbox > Purchased AND AT...
The subject event occurred after I have completed successful migration of EA on MQL VPS and restarted MT4. If this means that EA trades only on VPS, then its ok for me. Please advise!
I purchased an indicator that has problems. I have sent a request within the 7 day period asking for a refund since the indicator is causing problems. I am ignored. Now, I cannot add an existing indicator to my charts.  Has anyone else experienced a lack of customer service from these people and how...
Hi everyone, I wanted to build a new pc for real-time trading but I'm really undecided on which cpu to take for my use. I premise that the idea would also be to keep the PC for 7/8 years and the main use at the time I would do would be to run 10/12 MT4 (no backtesting,10 to 50 open real time charts...
Hy all, first of all, sorry if i don't post on the good place. I would like to know please : - is it possible to subscribe onto a paid signal with a demo account ? - is it possible to transfert this paid signal onto a live account ? Will i have to pay again ? - if i have subscribed onto a paid...
Hello, I'm using Oanda for forex, but found that their own web platform forces me to write out every individual order for placement. Just downloaded MT4 because I think it can help me with the following: Basically, I trade by dropping hundreds of orders at a time across the 8 major pairs on the 1 HR...
I had an option of safecharge to deposit money directly through master or visa card. Now this option is not available. Is there any reason behind this. Can someone help to resolve my query.
Hi can anyone find that option ???? is it gone for good? any tech support can answer ????
Hi All, how can I make the Market tab/icon become available in my Navigator. I have bought several indicators which should be installed and available in the Market tab/icon/path but this is not available on several of my MT4 platforms. I can see it in Data folder/MQ4/Indicators.  Thank you for your...
Hi all, I have a provlem when i copy signal for trading. I had copy the signal given in mql5, but in my meta trader 4, after i set up everything, it doesn't copy any trade. please give me solution. Thanks
i had trouble finding a cheap and good vps so i wasted already 5 activations. now i have again to change the vps, does this mean i have to purchase all the indicators a second time? or how is it possible to remove the activations from the vps i'm not using anymore?
There is a issue with symbol mapping in my MT4 trading account. (FXflat) ....EURUSDs ...skipped as no symbol found... Signals  working well.  Symbol NZDJPY will be mapped from NZDJPYs to NZDJPY, but mapping for AUDUSDs and EURUSDs didn't working till now. - removing all other symbols from Market...
I have an EA running on the MT5 VPS.  The virtual server is in Amsterdam.  Part of my EA requires entering at a certain time of the day, based on server time. Does this mean that the EA will enter based on the time of the VPS in Amsterdam? Or, on the market watch time?  Does anyone know if the VPS...
  Help
Hello , I am new here  :/ Is it possible to explain how I can withdraw the project from the programmer?  I apologize and let me know that he will not be able to complete th e project and tell me to cancel it.
Wouldn't it be more logical and useful for trading,If trades levels would be trendlines with ray right (and ray left unchecked)?  This way it would be more clear, levels would show where the trade actually started.  Also it would bring a lot more clarity if multiple trades are  open in the same...
Dear, Do you have the same problem with MQL5 payment system, they told me to wait until the expiry of the rental to get my money, it's that logical?? Cordially.
Hello, can someone tell me what is the fast and best way to find a duplicated/or more items in array in MQL4 ? thanks
I would like to know what are the illegal trading methods  I know most brokers wont allow latency arbitrage and triangular arbitrage  im wondering what other types of methods is banned or considered illegal 
I am converting a custom indicator from MT4 to MT5 and it uses the OnTimer() function other than the OnCalculate. I found some documentation that in MQL5 OnTimer() is limited to EAs and doesn't work with custom indicators. https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/event_handlers/ontimer Does anyone have an...